The Circus Is In Town...............

thequietman

Foreign Minister Surapong Towichukchaikul also expressed confidence that foreign terrorists would not stage any attack in Thailand because the country had been friendly to all.

With the excepting of extending this same friendliness towards it's own.

Oh dear...

Another these people and there illogical driving character thread.

saai.gif

so you think endangering kids so they can get to their important meeting 10 minutes earlier than normal is to be commended ?

In case you didn't know, there is a threat of terrorist attack in Thailand. VIPs might be a target. As such, it is to be expected that VIPs would travel in convoys and use evasive driving technique. The Thai officials were most likely taking the foreign embassy warnings seriously. You need not pay attention to those terrorism warnings since you are not a VIP and therefore not a target. Only really special Thais might be targets. One of the requirements is to have big poofy hair. Sheesh. You would understand this if you had a hi so part chinese wife with multiple university diplomas and if one of your relatives was a senior ranking military or police officer.

That's only a threat to western targets not locals..

^^^^^ Seems to be a general agreement on that one Kid..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Excuse me but those Thai officials in the minibus, if they were PTP as the OP states, are those who are denying that there is a terrorist threat in Thailand.

Silly billy. Of course they would deny the risk. No need to worry anyone. However, those in the know will act accordingly. The only lives worth saving are VIPs. Everyone else is expendable, especially icky farangs.

Oh dear...

saai.gif

so you think endangering kids so they can get to their important meeting 10 minutes earlier than normal is to be commended ?

In case you didn't know, there is a threat of terrorist attack in Thailand. VIPs might be a target. As such, it is to be expected that VIPs would travel in convoys and use evasive driving technique. The Thai officials were most likely taking the foreign embassy warnings seriously. You need not pay attention to those terrorism warnings since you are not a VIP and therefore not a target. Only really special Thais might be targets. One of the requirements is to have big poofy hair. Sheesh. You would understand this if you had a hi so part chinese wife with multiple university diplomas and if one of your relatives was a senior ranking military or police officer.

In case you didn't know, the terrorist threat is not against the Thais, VIP or not,

it is against Israelis.

If you haven't realized it yet, llfe is just one big circus. You just have to endure all of the clown and animal acts that are happening in the "ring" that you choose to enter. You chose this one. I'm not saying that it's right or wrong, but that's what's happening here and now and no matter what you or I say won't change it! Over 20 years ago I saw a policeman pull out his gun and shoot at a van full of people that refused to stop at a makeshifr roadblock on the upper level of the motorway to the old airport. He continued to shoot until he ran our of bullets. What was the reason for the roadblock? The Kings entourage was passing on the road below. I really believe that that policeman's son would do the same thing today! Most Thais deal wirh these sutuations well since it is and has been a part of up bringing and dealing with these situations is part of their everyday life.

For your reference : The don muang tollway was opened for traffic only 12 years ago.

http://www.gordonbel...angtollway.html

I never said anything about the tollway, I said the "upper level" of the expressway closer to downtown and it has been there a lot longer than 12 years!

Funny how it goes from fast driving VIP's to tollways in less than 2 pages :P

However, my feelings goes to thequietman. It must be hard to experience Thiailand at it's most brutal. I am certainly you were dragged to the country and dropped here without a returning ticket. If you send me your bank acc # on PM i will see if i could get some funds over to you for a plane ticket, so you dont have to experience these shocking incidents anymore.

• Like 2

Funny how it goes from fast driving VIP's to tollways in less than 2 pages tongue.png

However, my feelings goes to thequietman. It must be hard to experience Thiailand at it's most brutal. I am certainly you were dragged to the country and dropped here without a returning ticket. If you send me your bank acc # on PM i will see if i could get some funds over to you for a plane ticket, so you dont have to experience these shocking incidents anymore.

On the contrary, Viking - he [like many] would prefer to stay around and whine, compare, look down upon the unwashed and uncivilised heathens of the [almost] Third World. It gives them a sense of purpose.

• Like 1

Oh dear...

saai.gif

Can you never get any thing rite. The target was not your idols it was tourist spots. And no I don't know which ones but I do know they are not VIPS.

Even if it was VIPs how do you figure that gives them the right to endanger every one around them.

Oh dear...

saai.gif

Can you never get any thing rite. The target was not your idols it was tourist spots. And no I don't know which ones but I do know they are not VIPS.

Even if it was VIPs how do you figure that gives them the right to endanger every one around them.

Perhaps before rushing to post hostile responses to someone with whom you disagree, you might read more carefully and then possibly you will understand the concept of irony.

Funny how it goes from fast driving VIP's to tollways in less than 2 pages tongue.png

Bank of Kissmyass sort code : 85-69-71 account number 23456702 Thanks,be sure to put your address, so I can come and thank you personaly.

Oh dear...

saai.gif

<p>Tourists will not be affected be affected by the terrorism because they are "on Holiday", so they're immune

Oh dear...

saai.gif

Where did you dream up this VIP stuff? Do you ever watch the news? You should think about what percentage of VIP's are killed by terrorist attacks vs. the common man/woman/child.

Remember the VIP prick who slapped around the lower-caste employee at the airport the other day, actually rupturing his eardrum? Same same. coffee1.gif

At least your lower-caste boy scouts survived without injury. And, at least the airport employee had the balls to file charges. Change comes slowly. If it comes. wink.png

Oh dear...

saai.gif

Where did you dream up this VIP stuff? Do you ever watch the news? You should think about what percentage of VIP's are killed by terrorist attacks vs. the common man/woman/child.

I'd have thought "... big poofy hair." would preclude a serious reply and nudge the sarcometer from "dry" to "biting".