Thai Thief Caught With 10,000 Pairs Of Women's Underwear

webfact

Thai thief caught with 10,000 pairs of women's underwear

BANGKOK, January 25, 2012 (AFP) - Police in Thailand said Wednesday that they had apprehended a thief with more than a thousand pairs of women's underwear in the trunk of his car.

Police also found more than ten thousand pairs at the house of the 48-year-old Thai suspect, who was arrested late Tuesday with an accomplice after breaking into a building in Bangkok's Chinatown.

They said the man admitted to stealing and collecting women's underwear since the age of 18.

"He smelled them all the time even while driving," said police Major General Saroj Promcharoen.

The suspect will be charged with stealing property, though not the underwear for now because there is no plaintiff, police said.

afplogo.jpg

-- (c) Copyright AFP 2012-01-25

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My mother in law lost a pair last week. She says he can keep the knickers but she'd like the 12 pegs back.

Someone should tell the moron pervert that he is addicted to the smell of laundry detergent or fabric softener.

• Like 2

Someone should tell the moron pervert that he is addicted to the smell of laundry detergent or fabric softener.

No mention if the knicker were pre or post washing machine.

OFFS - do you really think he has been breaking into houses to raid the dirty washing basket? Snow-dropping is not a new perversion.

That explains the man I see driving into town with a pair of knickers over his face each morning.

And no one stopped to think odd. I remember at the toll way, he paid and took his receipt without being challenged.

Even when the Police were driecting traffic they had him roll down his window and asked him to allow other traffic to flow in. Noticing the frilly knickers on his head he was asked by the sergeant as to why he had open crotch panties 'that needed a good wash' on his head.

'It's cold today' he replied.

'Do they work?' the curious Officer enquired.

'Keep me hot,' he was told.

'Must get some,' mused the boy in brown and waved him on his way.

How ....................................... was he ever caught?

• Like 1

The suspect will be charged with stealing property, though not the underwear for now because there is no plaintiff, police said.

OK ladies, need to do an inventory of your panties...if you are missing any please step forward and help put this pervert away...maybe he should get one day in prison for each pair of panties stolen...10,000 days in jail should cure him of this fetish.

No mention if the knicker were pre or post washing machine.

OFFS - do you really think he has been breaking into houses to raid the dirty washing basket? Snow-dropping is not a new perversion.

When my house was burgled a couple of years ago, they took a TV, the computer and all my wife's clothes, including the dirty underwear.

Now we finally know who did it!

he has been doing this 30 years (18 to 48) which means he averages a new (but soiled) pantie a day (30x365=10,950). I am assuming he didn't want a clean pair to sniff which means this guy has got to have broken some record for number of home break-ins committed by a single person. It is not like he was stealing them from the laundry or clothes line unless he is into the smell of detergent. To throw out some other math guesswork ... If a typical women has 4 panties waiting to be washed and if the homes he stole from averaged having 2 women then that is still like 1250 homes.

And what of the accomplice? Was he also after panties or was his thing watching his friend get off while sniffing the skid stains in undies?