New Cars For 2012 And Beyond

Big Guns

I too read them, pls keep it going, thanks.

The old threads I've ran never got much traction, so not sure if I'll do it again. The latest update to the 2011 thread is still pretty much on the money though.. not many changes to that..

Your wrong, l and others read them. smile.png

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whatever happened to a new Vios being produced ? . .

Don't follow Toyota much, each new model appear to get more ugly..

Seam to remember reading the All new Vios will come in 2014, in Thailand on the road late 2013., but not 100% sure.

Oh, that is the Ecosport, smaller than the New Escape. Thanks for spotting it.

Ecosport is Fiesta based, new Escape/Kuga is Focus based. My understanding is that the old Escape was based on the 626 platform.

Yes, exactly, and the new Escape has been getting rave reviews in America, a lot because of the high tech gadgetry it has, but I'm curious to know if that stuff will make it to the Thai versions.

Ecosport is Fiesta based, new Escape/Kuga is Focus based. My understanding is that the old Escape was based on the 626 platform.

Yes, exactly, and the new Escape has been getting rave reviews in America, a lot because of the high tech gadgetry it has, but I'm curious to know if that stuff will make it to the Thai versions.

probably just the wheels biggrin.png

Actually to be fair Ford seem to be providing far more goodies ,air bags etc than other manufacturers (Japanese)

probably just the wheels biggrin.png

Actually to be fair Ford seem to be providing far more goodies ,air bags etc than other manufacturers (Japanese)

Yeah, I think you're right about only the wheels. My wife wants the car to park itself like the Focus and likes the magic rear liftgate putting your foot under if both hands are full. Sounds like she will still be scraping the wheels and have to put the bags down if those gadgets don't make it to us. smile.png

Does anyone have any info on the Civic 2013 model? It was posted on another thread that the Civic 2013 will have a minor change when released in the second-half of 2013. Is this confirmed for Thailand? Any idea what the minor change could be?

I know the new Civic 2012 has been released - and it looks a like City....

Civic 2013 is no minor change...nice

Should await the 2013 Accord - a right beauty;

but here ya go:post-23872-0-63145000-1352207851_thumb.jpost-23872-0-13210300-1352207859_thumb.jpost-23872-0-62821800-1352207866_thumb.j

No. Just the sedan as usual I think.

Yes would have thought so, but looking on UK Spy Shot the grill/spot lights is different, made me wonder,

Just need the Estate/wagon here..

Remember when i arrived, No No hatch backs never , Thais would not buy them, Honda did try with the Jazz, now how many Hatch are there on the roads.!! So why would a Thai not buy a Estate ?

Mazda:

2013: New Mazda 2

Is that a minor change or a typo? From what I gather around the web, there will be a new mazda 3 soon but nothing about a new mazda 2.

New Mazda 3 is already out....isn't it... The hatch looks a bit hairdresser.. the old one looked more purposeful.

Mazda:

Is that a minor change or a typo? From what I gather around the web, there will be a new mazda 3 soon but nothing about a new mazda 2.

New Mazda 3 is already out....isn't it... The hatch looks a bit hairdresser.. the old one looked more purposeful.

The smiley-face design language is being completely replaced by the newer 'Kodo" styling as used on the CX-5... Note that while the Mazda2 has only been in Thailand since late 2009, the current gen is actually 5 years old now..

The 3 will likely get Kodo'd in 2015...

Edited by IMHO

Mazda:

This "all new mazda 3" was a minor change wasn't it?

I was speaking about the next model

http://www.caradvice.com.au/196878/2013-mazda3-renderings-leaked/

"A Mazda source revealed at the recent motor show that the new Mazda3 will debut in 2013, just four years after the current model launched."

2013-Mazda3-leaked-profile-625x416.jpg

But I didn't see anything about a next gen mazda 2...

Forget where but read that the all new Mazda 3 is end of 2013, Mazda 2 2014, and Mazda 1 maybe will be made in Thailand or Asia

Look good.......

post-42643-0-65279100-1352352467_thumb.j

Edited by ignis

Forget where but read that the all new Mazda 3 is end of 2013, Mazda 2 2014, and Mazda 1 maybe will be made in Thailand or Asia

Look good.......

post-42643-0-65279100-1352352467_thumb.j

Timeframes for TH will be different - we will get the new 2 first, with the new 3 following 12-18 months afterwards. Haven't heard anything concrete to suggest the 1 is under consideration for TH....