New Cars For 2012 And Beyond

Big Guns

Please, please please MRO let us know what is coming out and when, this year and early next year. This is very relevant for me as I want to replace my wife's 2008 Honda City this year for something bigger (sedan/hatch/soft roader), budget up to 1.2 m THB.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have an Isuzu V Cross Z Prestege on order since last November, Does anyone have an idea of just when they will start to ship ???

I can't get any information out of my dealer or Isuzu Tri- Petch

The've been shipping for weeks if not months. I saw a few in both 2 & 4 door this past weekend. IMO the wheels and interier colors look much better than in the photos.

The old threads I've ran never got much traction, so not sure if I'll do it again. The latest update to the 2011 thread is still pretty much on the money though.. not many changes to that..

Your wrong, l and others read them. smile.png

yep, much apreciated, but not much to comment on before we can see them in the flesh. keep it coming MROwai.gif

Wow, no news on a new model/platform Vigo/Fortuner? What’s that a ten-year run?

BTW, love the thread and the info.

2014 IMV2, the platform for vigo/fortuna/innova and yes thats a 10 year run for IMV1, just like Dmax 2002-2012

hilux before IMV1 was a 25-30 year run tho, and mazda/ford just completed a 27-29 year run for their pickups

Indeed MRO, keep news coming, we all appreciate it and as said there is not much to comment on.

I have additional: Citroen DS4, just launched yesterday! Really nice looking car in and out. Priced at just above 1.7m.

Engine is a bit weak for the size and from research on the net, the drive does not match the looks.

The old threads I've ran never got much traction, so not sure if I'll do it again. The latest update to the 2011 thread is still pretty much on the money though.. not many changes to that..

I think it has been said already but my 2 Satang. With this type of information never mind the replies, check the views. Well viewed and appreciated. Some consistently accurate, unbiased (Cruze? maybe exception) information posted. Please keep it up to make TV worth visiting.

Cheers

Your wrong, l and others read them. smile.png

yep, much apreciated, but not much to comment on before we can see them in the flesh. keep it coming MROwai.gif

Same Same - Maybe the like feature will useful to make this known to MRO.

I appreciate the threads, I just never have anything to add. I own a City, so Honda have all my contact details to bombard me with marketing, promotions and adverts and MRO still knows more about the latest and future Honda news (and every other brand) than I do......jap.gif

Edited by aussiebebe

Thanks all smile.png OK, consider this the start of the official 2012 version then!

Chery:

2013: un-named Pickup Truck to be locally assembled

BMW:

2012: New F30 3 series

2012: New 520i

2012: New Z4

Chevrolet:

2012: All-new Trailblazer - to be unveiled in March

2012: Spark (Aveo replacement - codename T300)

2012: Cruze minor change (new 2.0L diesel)

2013: New MPV (Codename PM-7)

Citreon:

2012: DS4 - Q1 release

2012: C-Crosser - mid year

2012: DS5 - Q4 release

Ford:

2012: New Focus - unveiling in March, deliveries close behind. TDCI later in the year.

2012: New Everest in Q4, or Q1 2013.

2012: All New Escape model in Q4/2012 - Q1/2013

2013: Fiesta minor change

2013: New Mondeo? (TBC)

2014: EcoSport? (TBC)

Honda:

2012: New Civic (codename 2HC) - to be unveiled in March, but deliveries not expect until mid-year

2012: New CR-V - preview in March

2012: Freed minor change

2013: New Accord + Accord Hybrid

2013: New Jazz

2013: Brio minor change

2013: Civic (2HC) minor change (moved forward from 2014)

2014: New City + CNG City

2014: Brio 4-door

Hyundai:

2012: New Elantra (AKA: i35) - release delayed until March/April.

2012-3: Genesis & Veloster under consideration for TH

Isuzu:

2012: New D-Max limited edition model

2013: New RT-50 based PPV (SUV) to replace the MU-7

2013: New D-max first minor change

2014: New D-max second minor change (new engine options expected)

Jaguar:

2012: XF and XJ minor change (updated 2.2L diesel)

2013: C-X16

KIA:

2012: Grand Carnival minor change

2012: Rio minor change

2012: Soul minor change

2013: Carens replacement

Land Rover:

2014: Grand Evoque (7 seater)

Mazda:

2012: New Mazda3 released in 2011 becomes available in 1.6L

2012: More Mazda2 limited editions

2013: New CX-5 in Q1

2013: New MX-5

2013: New RX-x (TBC)

2013-4: New Mazda 2

Mercedes Benz:

2012: New SL-Class

2012: New ML-Class

2012: E-class minor change

2013: New S-Class

Mitsubishi:

2012: New Mirage eco-car

2012: Last Triton minor change

2013: New Triton

2014: New Pajero Sport

2014: Mirage 4-door

2015: New Lancer

Nissan:

2012: Upgraded GT-R with 550HP (gray market)

2012: New TIIDA replacement.

2012: New C Segment sedan (codename L12F) to compete with Corolla/Civic/3/Focus.

2012: March minor change

2012: New Urvan

2013: Almera minor change

2013: New compact sedan (TIIDA Latio replacement)

2013: New Teana

2013: New Navara

2014: New Navara based PPV (though not likely to be called the Pathfinder and that's now a crossover)

Peugeot:

2012: 508

2012: 408 (ex Malaysia)

Porsche:

2012: New 911

2012: New Boxster (unveliled)

2012: New Cayman

2013: New Cajun SUV

Proton:

2012: Persona Replacement

2012: New Exora Crossover version

Subaru:

2012: New XV crossover to be unveiled in December with deliveries in Q1 2013.

2012: New BRZ

2013: New Impreza

Suzuki:

2012: New eco-car in April

2013: APV Replacement

2014: Swift 4-door

Toyota:

2012: New Camry in March

2012: VIGO/Fortuner minor change with 5AT and 190HP/410Nm in Q3

2012: Yaris last minor change

2012: VIOS last minor change

2012: Altis minor change

2012: New FT-86

2013: New Yaris

2013: New VIOS

2013: New eco-car in H2

2014: New Hilux (codename IMV2)

2014: New Altis

2014-5: New Fortuner

Volvo:

2012: V50 Drive (T4F+powershift as per 2011 V40 Drive)

2012: V60 new pricing (ex Malaysia)

2013: New XC-90

VW:

2012: New Beetle

2012: Golf minor change

Standard disclaimer: this is just what my crystal ball says - the actual future may vary.

Edited by MoonRiverOasis
  • Like 1

Carefully consider many options, prices, accessories and extras. Compare features, economy and comfort and then go buy a CRV.

I think that you inadvertently misplaced this post. No doubt it was mean to go in the "jokes and humour" sub-forum. Perhaps the moderators will be kind enough to toss it in there or the bin, which ever is easier.

Carefully consider many options, prices, accessories and extras. Compare features, economy and comfort and then go buy a CRV.

I think that you inadvertently misplaced this post. No doubt it was mean to go in the "jokes and humour" sub-forum. Perhaps the moderators will be kind enough to toss it in there or the bin, which ever is easier.

Have to say I was also waiting for it to end in a "not", "J/K", "LOL" or whistling.gif

Have to say I was also waiting for it to end in a "not", "J/K", "LOL" or whistling.gif

My CRV rocks.

6808804649_6cf32aeb3b.jpg6808805063_7d63aed096.jpg

Reading only yesterday about Suzuki

The 2013: APV Replacement.......... will also wear the Chevrolet: badge ? is this the 2013: New MPV (Codename PM-7) ......... a year or so ago the new Zafira was to be built in Thailand ? maybe to expensive ?

On the list, or rather not on the list the new 'M' badge BMW 5, X5, 6 with the triple turbo was in the Thai newspaper, not to good in Thai so cannot say if it was info only, or coming to Thailand.

Reading only yesterday about Suzuki

The 2013: APV Replacement.......... will also wear the Chevrolet: badge ? is this the 2013: New MPV (Codename PM-7) ......... a year or so ago the new Zafira was to be built in Thailand ? maybe to expensive ?

On the list, or rather not on the list the new 'M' badge BMW 5, X5, 6 with the triple turbo was in the Thai newspaper, not to good in Thai so cannot say if it was info only, or coming to Thailand.

All that's really known about the PM7 so far is that it's based on the same platform as the Spark, will likely look like a smaller version of the Orlando, is being designed by GM Brazil, and for the TH market will be made in Indonesia with ~$150M in capital expenditure there to support the project.

As for the BMW's - it's highly unlikely we'll see any of the "M" diesels in TH (if that's what you're referring to) due to unfavorable excise taxes, and low market acceptance of diesel passenger cars at the price points they'd land at.

Edited by MoonRiverOasis

MRO....thanks for your infos,all your posts are always greatly appreciated wai.gif ....BTW,I have some personal matter and your PM option is not activated...could you please send me your contact info,if possible...Thanks !

Hi MRO,sorry to bring it up again,or maybe you just missed my post before...but,if it's possible,I would appreciate the contact...Thanks

Edited by funcat