Nakhon Sawan Is The Most Wonderful Place Ot Live.

exeter

Another wonderful day here in N/S after another night of heavy rain. I see our heroic footballers have to head north for the next match at KPP.

I expect the stadium is at the bus shack or a nearby field with coats put down for goalposts!

Edited by exeter

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i drive through N/S all the time and its a nightmare every time best thing that could happen there is a by pass then and onkly then could i say i love N/S im talking about a true bypass of the entire city north-south.

Edited by keith101

i drive through N/S all the time and its a nightmare every time best thing that could happen there is a by pass then and onkly then could i say i love N/S

The by pass is the 122 which cuts out N/S completely if you using the Asian Highway. About 5kms north and 5 kms south. Of course you will miss all the hustle and bustle, a wise man would bring a packed lunch if not using the by pass.

Songkran so far has been jolly quiet and have encountered no water or excessive noise from bands(?) etc which confirms that Nakhon Sawan is indeed an extremely refined place to be at this invigorating time of year.

Songkran so far has been jolly quiet and have encountered no water or excessive noise from bands(?) etc which confirms that Nakhon Sawan is indeed an extremely refined place to be at this invigorating time of year.

That because most non brain dead peep's have seen the light and buggered orrrf. But don't worry the traffic and Smog/Fume's will be back with avengence tomorrow as they all make there way back/through N/Smog to their appointed residence's.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

Does the population of NS head out to the bypass to pay respect to their betters as they pass?

They go the by pass to shoot anyone with KPP plates as they are a declared nuisance, it a bit like the HUnt thats reported to be roaming around KPP out of control, only the N/S peeps are much more refined and take a picnic in between the action!

Does the population of NS head out to the bypass to pay respect to their betters as they pass?

They go the by pass to shoot anyone with KPP plates as they are a declared nuisance, it a bit like the HUnt thats reported to be roaming around KPP out of control, only the N/S peeps are much more refined and take a picnic in between the action!

Hope you enjoyed the water throwing time Dave. Id like to ask where oh where can you go in N/Smog for a picnic. Beat's me, I can see it now there you are with your gingham cloth laid out neatly in the center of all the traffic on one of the island's that's after you have cleaned away all the plastic flotsam, delving into your picnic basket to pull out a sarny and by the time you get it near your mouth it's covered in grit and grime, Delish.

The last few day's has seen H/M confined to his stately Chateau. Even the Hunt had to cease over the weekend. Dash bad form all this water throwing nonsense. But we will be out full gallop on Sunday to make up for it.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

There has been litle or no water throwing in the western reaches of the metropolis, we are much to refined for that, although a local Wat did request the fire brigade to distribute water in the vacinity.

Sat urday 21st is 3005 songkran day, so stay away from that area near the Baan Esan unless you have water proofs!

Hope you enjoyed the water throwing time Dave. Id like to ask where oh where can you go in N/Smog for a picnic. Beat's me, I can see it now there you are with your gingham cloth laid out neatly in the center of all the traffic on one of the island's that's after you have cleaned away all the plastic flotsam, delving into your picnic basket to pull out a sarny and by the time you get it near your mouth it's covered in grit and grime, Delish.

The last few day's has seen H/M confined to his stately Chateau. Even the Hunt had to cease over the weekend. Dash bad form all this water throwing nonsense. But we will be out full gallop on Sunday to make up for it.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

The N/S picnic area is a secret site, a bit like area 51, it is known only to N/S residents "in the know" although others can apply to be taken on a mystery tour bus excursion will take you there. For obvious reasons it is not on general knowledge notices otherwise people from "up north" would come down and spil things for the local gentry. How far is KPP from Watford( or the THai equivalent)?

The only thing that is missing is the sea, there is a seasonal beach though, should be available very soon now!

Don't hold your breath 'that's the thing you lot call wheezing' on the beach bit that is, as they are letting the water out in Tak big time. That's to try and help you lot out when it N/S flood's this year as sure as egg's are egg's it will do.

I read several time's exeter's post. All I can say is it's very sad but I think he's lost the plot, He's not the Farang peep's that was on the front page of the BKK Post yesterday that was sitting on a curb clad in a strait jacket dribbling & muttering to himself by any chance.

N/S Utopia, I happen to know of a good Doctor in BKK that might be able to help out but I think exeter is past the point of no return. Oxygen might help out give it a try Dave, it's either that or in a few month's N/S could be down to only one Farang.

Thank's for the laugh anyway going to put your post in the K.P.P news under the heading N/S peep's crack's up big time.

Where were you thinking of putting the advert about N/S next to the one that's already there that show's the air quality that by the way always read's - something. Please correct me I'm wrong but not to long ago according to Thai spring News was -7 the worst air pollution there is. Even Bang Na BKK the worst place for same in BKK has never had it that bad.

We the Upper Crust's are all having a rethink on the food parcel's we normally send there every year, seem that they are not helping one jot, Oxygen tank's now there a though.

H/M. K.P.P.

Heritage City.

Which roughly translates means?

, Oxygen tank's now there a though.

H/M. K.P.P.

Heritage City.

No need to send oxygen tanks to them....You can get them by turning right on the big street near the road to that wat. I filled mine there last time I had to drive through.

H/M K.P.P.

H/CITY.

The N/S picnic area is a secret site, a bit like area 51, it is known only to N/S residents "in the know" although others can apply to be taken on a mystery tour bus excursion will take you there. For obvious reasons it is not on general knowledge notices otherwise people from "up north" would come down and spil things for the local gentry. How far is KPP from Watford( or the THai equivalent)?

I have been sitting here musing to myself, having traveled to N/Smog on many occasions via all of the road's I have failed to find anyware that H/M would call suitable for a picnic. The big half empty market not far from the visa place, just passed Mary school to smelly so no, under the bridge on the by-pass no, although tempting. The delightful Bus station if you can find it through the fog. Then I got it the car park at Big C just the place no problem if it rain's, you can pop into B/C for any top up's and you can even do it at night because they have light's. The only bug dear is the infernal smell of car fume's but trust me you wont notice it from any of the rest of N/Smog. Yes that'll be it so no need to go on the mystery bus tour unless you want to play the game I spy a road with only one KL of a traffic jam in it, don't bother to try and work it out it's a catch question as there isn't one.

How far is Watford to bloody far but I know that N/Smog is to close to K.P.P.

Thank's for the gas mask tip Harrry but I've no intention of ever going to N/Smog again. In fact we are orrrf to C/Mai in a week or two to get the G/L her new passport, could get it in N/S and save myself a 400km trip. Just show's you what I think of the Buddha forsaken place.

Orrrf now to try out H/M new hunting horn that I got for my Birthday.

H/M K.P.P.

H.CITY.

I was up in KPP today with the ankle biters and though it was a tad murky I really only noticed because up in the hills we have nicen after the government e clean and clear air you can see for miles.

Unless you look towards the southeast and NS or even to the northeast towards KPP.

Only a few years ago the Mae Wong area was the home to quite a few CTs even after the government of the day pardoned them.

They passed down their skills of booby trapping the roads and terrorising the incoming hordes who want to take over this wonderful part of the country.

Come up if you dare as we need the practice.

I was up in KPP today with the ankle biters and though it was a tad murky I really only noticed because up in the hills we have nicen after the government e clean and clear air you can see for miles.

Unless you look towards the southeast and NS or even to the northeast towards KPP.

Only a few years ago the Mae Wong area was the home to quite a few CTs even after the government of the day pardoned them.

They passed down their skills of booby trapping the roads and terrorising the incoming hordes who want to take over this wonderful part of the country.

I will make a note "give a wide berth to the Mae Wong area" this seems to be inhabited by the Sang Som club of Thailandw00t.gif I haver a pass for the 26th, do you?

If you are in the Chiang Rai area give me a PM and we can have a nice cup of Twinings or some coffee.

Will do and if you are coming down the Metropolis the same applies. Might be PG tips or Waitrose though.

I will make a note "give a wide berth to the Mae Wong area" this seems to be inhabited by the Sang Som club of Thailandw00t.gif I haver a pass for the 26th, do you?

I can make my own pass especially if I don't tell the wife the truth (that I am going to N/S).

It will be sometime around 11 or lunchtime.

I can make my own pass especially if I don't tell the wife the truth (that I am going to N/S).

OK where shal I meet you, Immigration?

Not sure as I need to go to Immi plus the pharmacy and perhaps the doctor just down the road from Fairyland but I may skip that.

Not sure as I need to go to Immi plus the pharmacy and perhaps the doctor just down the road from Fairyland but I may skip that.

Yikes! You're not actually going,Bill.Don't believe a word their propaganda chief,Lord Nong Nong says to you and avoid Exeter as he's worse because he actually BELIEVES what he says.If you're on your own,try to blend in with the locals as they'll be on to you like a plague of locusts, if they know you are from the UNESCO province.You'll know them by their vacant stares and lack of dress sense,a bit like the dance of the dead in the Thriller video.In fact,Michael Jackson was so taken by the dinginess of the place,he commissioned the video to be filmed in the bus station and used the locals as extras to retain some authenticity to the graveyard scene.I'd take my own pills and medicine if I were you.You can't trust anything they give you down there.

• Like 1

Yikes! You're not actually going,Bill.Don't believe a word their propaganda chief,Lord Nong Nong says to you and avoid Exeter as he's worse because he actually BELIEVES what he says.If you're on your own,try to blend in with the locals as they'll be on to you like a plague of locusts, if they know you are from the UNESCO province.You'll know them by their vacant stares and lack of dress sense,a bit like the dance of the dead in the Thriller video.In fact,Michael Jackson was so taken by the dinginess of the place,he commissioned the video to be filmed in the bus station and used the locals as extras to retain some authenticity to the graveyard scene.I'd take my own pills and medicine if I were you.You can't trust anything they give you down there.

Careful you will fall out of the cot!

After a long absence Big C has now got stock of Sang Som back on the shelves, but at 245bts as far as I am concerned the display will pristine for some time to come! Sorry this is not better news, it can be bought for a better price at local shops.

I am also doing a 90 day report and as there ain't an Immigration place in KPP, it's really a case of a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

The pharmacist is a nice guy and usually sends my meds in a brown paper package marked bribe with a smudged postmark and like the Pony Express they always get through.

Besides it's nice to get out and mingle with the peasants now and again as it makes you appreciate the finer things of life, like fesh air and copious quantities of cheap(er) SangSom.

• 1 month later...

The only reason they would head on out there is cos they're a bunch of Pikeys and think the hunting horn is the start of illegal greyhound racing.....and even then it would take 'em too long to hitch up their 'vans

I am also doing a 90 day report and as there ain't an Immigration place in KPP, it's really a case of a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

....and the Pikeys are even digging THAT road up!!!

I have the same problem living near Mae Wong.

Nakhon Sawan looks pretty good from th UK, more rain today, first 2 days of the Test Match rained off and the wind, couls hardly walk up the road! Cor blimey governer, I cant wait to get back! Did get a couple of nice half shoulders of lamb from Waitrose today £5 each, new seasons Dorset Lamb, makes your mouth water just thinking about with a touch of rosemary injected, saturday night I think.