German Tourist Stabbed After Refusal To Pay For Pattaya Prostitute

Rimmer

German Tourist stabbed after refusal to pay for Pattaya prostitute

10_02_55_1_3.jpg

PATTAYA:-- A German tourist was stabbed repeatedly by a Pattaya Beach Prostitute who he decided not to pay for.

Police and rescue services were called to the Marine Plaza Hotel in Soi Beokeow in the early hours of Friday and were met by Mr. Manuel Kregel aged 58 who was covered in blood. Khun May aged 28 is believed to have stabbed Mr. Kregel in his back and hands after he failed to pay for sexual services she provided to him in his 5th floor apartment.

The weapon used in the attack was seized as evidence and Khun May was taken to Pattaya Police Station. Mr. Kregel was taken to Hospital where his wounds were treated. The Police investigation continues.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/48714/german-tourist-stabbed-refusal-pay-pattaya-prostitute/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-02-10

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

This working girl is looking closer to working Grandma. We don't know the back story, but sorry, even if the German was a total cad, she needs to be put of of business. How much? Up to you if you don't want to be stabbed ...

The reason I have no sympathy for this murderous lady of the night is that in our fair city, a prostitute may go to the police and complain about non-payment. Merely the threat of that would probably have made the German man pay. There is no excuse for her violence unless it was self defense. Period.

Edited by Jingthing

Oh. And in related news from TTR Weekly News (ttrweekly.com)...

BANGKOK, 9 February 2012: Thailand needs to urgently strengthen its travel products by adding new attractions if it is to remain a major player in ASEAN.

"new attractions" - Hey gentlemen (sex) tourists. Read between the lines. "New attractions" may include pointed and sharp objects wielded by money-minded women folk.

I am sure further investigation will reveal it was the Irish, Liverpudlian, Pikeys that did it, aided and abetted by whoever threw the Red Bull MD off his balcony, assisted by Motorcycle taxi boys no doubt and all classed as attempted suicide by the BIB.

There you go now, that should save a lot of guesswork!! :)

Hiring a beach hooker for you know what and then not paying is outright stupid, some of those girls are on all kind of drugs and are used to live/play hard.

So better pay even if the you know what was lousy.

I wish they could get rid of the beach girls and the pimps once and for all so I can walk on the promenade with my family and fell comfortable (even during daytime).

If the police have maybe 10 -20 guys patrolling the beach constantly also after midnight it would be a much better place for most (expect for the cheap Charlie's off course).

This working girl is looking closer to working Grandma. We don't know the back story, but sorry, even if the German was a total cad, she needs to be put of of business. How much? Up to you if you don't want to be stabbed ...

The reason I have no sympathy for this murderous lady of the night is that in our fair city, a prostitute may go to the police and complain about non-payment. Merely the threat of that would probably have made the German man pay. There is no excuse for her violence unless it was self defense. Period.

"Period"? Ah thats it, she was probably pre menstrual. Sorry. i'll get my coat!

Lovely how any crime that is reported by tourists get their entire name/age, nationality, and many times passport page in the paper but Thais just show up as an alias.

FWIW there was a post made from the alleged victim on the news page

Manuel Kregle says:

February 11, 2012 at 4:32 pm

A friend told me about the website news located here about me. I taken this lady to the hotel and when finish on my part I go to the bathroom.I come out and i see she is in my pants pocket with my money.I give her 700 bhat and ask her to leave and she tell me I have lot of money so she need 2000 bhat

she is very loud and shouting so I go out to find some sercurity guards and she stab me from behind.

Edited by Jayman

yes germans have no niveau

you have niveau? laugh.png

because last time i want make visa in lao , but the put me some red stamp in my passport and can not apply , because i have 4 double visa all ready

than i go back to bkk on araivle visa (14 days ) and order new passport , but its need 3-4 weeks to get a new one , so i have to go 2. time on visa on arival to

cambodia !! now they say only 4 visas in 1 passport not get more

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely how any crime that is reported by tourists get their entire name/age, nationality, and many times passport page in the paper but Thais just show up as an alias.

Manuel Kregle says:

A friend told me about the website news located here about me. I taken this lady to the hotel and when finish on my part I go to the bathroom.I come out and i see she is in my pants pocket with my money.I give her 700 bhat and ask her to leave and she tell me I have lot of money so she need 2000 bhat

she is very loud and shouting so I go out to find some sercurity guards and she stab me from behind.

I would like to know if the prostitutes dick was bigger then his? Som nam na. I have no sympathy for anyone who gets 700 baht girls/Ladyboys from beach rd then goes to the toilet leaving her/him with a pocket full of loot to rob. Why not just walk around the out-skirts of Pattaya with your neck, fingers etc. dripping with gold. These people make every farang look bad and I hope they deport him.

Manuel Kregle says:

I would like to know if the prostitutes dick was bigger then his? Som nam na. I have no sympathy for anyone who gets 700 baht girls/Ladyboys from beach rd then goes to the toilet leaving her/him with a pocket full of loot to rob. Why not just walk around the out-skirts of Pattaya with your neck, fingers etc. dripping with gold. These people make every farang look bad and I hope they deport him.

Wow. That's a bit harsh. This is Pattaya after all. Do you own a gogo bar or something? As for gold, most Pattaya residents are pretty aware of not wearing too much gold around here anymore but the Thais from BKK still have no issues flashing it around when they visit. Perhaps we should deport them too along with any farang that are the victim of a crime. Teach them to visit! What was that you said.. som nam na.

Edited by Jayman