Bomb Blasts Put Bangkok's Soi Nana Businesses On Edge

webfact

I do find it interesting that this working girl was taking pictures of their customers. It is usually the norm of the customer wanting to take pics. Not sure why the girl would want to memorialize her one night customer(s). Not like she deleted them after because she still had them when somehow immigration was able to track her down a couple days after the incident.

I also finding it odd the terrorists were allowing it ... especially being they are Muslim and knew their fate may be one of gaining world wide attention.

The more that comes out and the quickness of the info keeps coming out and the investigation progresses, it is seeming more and more suspicious that somebody was watching or keeping tabs on these guys beforehand.

OMG! You must be joking. Sex workers love to take lots of pictures of their party mates. Very common and not suspicious in the least. Of course if you're splitting hairs to support wacko conspiracy theories, I suppose any crumb will do.

I do find it interesting that this working girl was taking pictures of their customers. It is usually the norm of the customer wanting to take pics. Not sure why the girl would want to memorialize her one night customer(s). Not like she deleted them after because she still had them when somehow immigration was able to track her down a couple days after the incident.

I also finding it odd the terrorists were allowing it ... especially being they are Muslim and knew their fate may be one of gaining world wide attention.

The more that comes out and the quickness of the info keeps coming out and the investigation progresses, it is seeming more and more suspicious that somebody was watching or keeping tabs on these guys beforehand.

OMG! You must be joking. Sex workers love to take lots of pictures of their party mates. Very common and not suspicious in the least. Of course if you're splitting hairs to support wacko conspiracy theories, I suppose any crumb will do.

Sounds like you are talking from experience and there are lots of working girls with your photo. So, I will take your word for it that they amass client pictures ... possibly to show to that special guy they want to marry or have send money. Conspiracy theories? Which one is that .. that governments keep tabs on suspected criminals and terrorists? dam_n, if you read any recent news you'd see they also supply them with weapons that are later used to kill people (http://en.wikipedia....walking_scandal). All i suggested is that these guys were on the radar and possible being kept tabs on before the bombs exploded. Even some of the 9/11 hijackers were on the radar before the attacks ... how in the world does one see conspiracy in this.

I think people who scream conspiracy theory to shut down logic suspicions, discussions and search for the truth are more dangerous than the conspiracy nuts.

Edited by Nisa

Is it not simple time to ban certain nationalities entering Thailand?

I guess they would have to start with the Brits since I think they cause the most crimes, medical bills and use of police services of any overseas nation. ;-)

Edited by Nisa

I guess they would have to start with the Brits since I think they cause the most crimes, medical bills and use of police services of any overseas nation. ;-)

Careful, unless you have proof of any of those things!

Whatever, you can be a right TOOL at times

Edited by mightyharriss

Which one's legs are no more?

The angry one wink.png

Considering another report said they packed shrapnel in the bombs..... missing 3 legs.....

And considering his poor throwing skills, he's not going to make it to the Ban Kwang baseball team either. :(

I thought people when to Nana to "take the edge off". lol

Here's a picture of the bombersph34r.png with hookers enjoying hookahs.

post-9891-0-48526400-1329456549_thumb.jp

Perhaps their edge is already off?

Was it the guy without a girl that was the ANGRY one?

My guess is that it is his girl taking the picture.

Perhaps he was just there for a puff ,no smoke without hookahs !

Edited by RubbaJohnny