Norwegian Man Confesses To 'Accidentally Killing' Phuket Girlfriend

webfact

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow, what a story! amazing Thailand, all right.

Good job by the law firm of the young lady.....this guy has the rest of his life in a hellhole to look forward to.

Dont be so sure about that. A former French Foreign Legion veteran by the name Kenneth Eriksson got away with a scentence of only 5 years in prison for murdering a Pattaya bar girl in 2005. So much for justice...

RIP to Rungnapa....what I can't understand in the post is that she had left the guy for a year and married a policeman...why was she round the guys house and why was it the family that reported her missing and not her policeman husband....very strange.

I was thinking the same

• Like 1

is it really katabeachbum?

wll miss him posting his same reused pickup picture in every post

its weird according to his post he had a respectable gf/wife which he just bought a new car and bike for.. only 6months together? seems like he was a compulsive liar then

noooo! absolute rubbish....how does this make him a liar? it could happen to anybody.

Am I missing the sarcasm?? I hope so..

is it really katabeachbum?

wll miss him posting his same reused pickup picture in every post

its weird according to his post he had a respectable gf/wife which he just bought a new car and bike for.. only 6months together? seems like he was a compulsive liar then

WHAT?????? shock1.gif Are you shatting me??? shock1.gif Sorry for my profanity I just spit out my water all over my keyboard!! He is supposed to have been a police volunteer too.... My gawd!! My instincts are spot on once again dry.png Though I had no idea to this extent sad.png .. RIP Miss.......

Edited by WarpSpeed

RIP to Rungnapa....what I can't understand in the post is that she had left the guy for a year and married a policeman...why was she round the guys house and why was it the family that reported her missing and not her policeman husband....very strange.

I concur....something doesn't quite add up here.

I think it's fairly obvious that there is MUCH more to this case than is being reported.

The timeline regarding her leaving and marrying the policeman seems at odds with when she was reported missing.

Also, Is it me or is it VERY UNUSUAL for a Thai woman to have a registered firearm.

All in all, who knows what he actually said in the police interview, or what his reasons were for saying what he said.

Over the course of time I'm sure it will become more clear, but I'd bet it's not a straightforward case.

If she was married to a Thai policeman when he killed her (if indeed he did) then why on earth would he leave her body decomposing in his house, it just doesn't add up. Surely he would be expecting the police to come round and look for her.

And if she was married to this policeman, why did they find her gun + 58 bullets at the Norwegians house?

Very odd.

• Like 1

Wow, I'm amazed that not more people have been pointing out the obvious inconsistencies and potential conspiricy theories. This has all the potential for a murder mystery movie.

"He said knew nothing about the body parts in his house"

“We had an argument. She pushed me and then I pushed her, and she fell down the stairs. I checked her pulse and she was not breathing… I didn’t know what to do. I was scared, so I hid her body,”

"In the downstairs bathroom, which was locked, police found a plastic trash bin belonging to Karon Municipality."

"“We always suspected that she was murdered. We saw blood stains in her car when the bank came to repossess it"

So he didn't know how the body parts got into his house, then decided to confess that he pushed her down the stairs and she died. After which, he must have decided to be a nice thoughtful guy and return her car to outside her house (Where she lived with her police officer husband), although in such a rush that he forgot to even wipe the blood off his hands so stained the car seats.

"Mrs Rungnapa left Mr Dokset and started a relationship with a new boyfriend, a police officer in Patong. The policeman – who police have yet to name – and Mrs Rungnapa married and had one son"

"Mrs Rungnapa, who on marriage stopped using her maiden name Ratsombat and assumed her policeman husband’s family name Suktong, was reported missing one year after she left Mr Dokset"

“Patong police promised to take care of the case, but they didn’t really take any action."

Then her husband, a police officer, didn't report that his wife, and mother of his son, was missing. When she was finally reported missing, the police didn't really take any action, even though her husband worked at the same office..... Then, when they did finally have to take action, 20+ officers show up at his house and get him to make a confession which is the exact opposite of what he was initially saying.

Personally I'd like to think, that if I had the decomposed remains of my ex gf hidden in my house for 2 years, I'd either take the opportunity to remove them from the house, bury them or dump them at sea maybe. Or alternatively, vacate myself from Thailand and decide to instead move to cambodia, Lao or south america or something, where they'd never track me down. Although of course that'd prove my guilt if I ever was caught, whereas he'll have the possibility of having a movie about him or maybe be able to convince the jury of public opinion (probably not a Thai judge though) that he was framed.

Crazy stuff

Yes, i was just about to post whether there is a possibility that he is being set up? This stuff seems so unreal.

With all the anti-Thai sentiment around, I'm surprised no one has brought up this possibility?

Did he confess or didn't he? Usually people being set up are more likely to protest and declare their innocence aren't they?

Is it the water or some kind of electromagnetic force field in the area? When was the last time a week went by when a farang was not involved in accidental or criminal violence, either as perpetrator or victim?

No, it's just your selected choice of sources. If you mostly read news sources aimed at foreigners, you will read stories about foreigners. Try reading Thai-language newspapers, magazines and websites, and come back and report the findings about how many farangs are involved in crimes.

• Like 2

He was sitting at his computer with his decomposing girlfriend in the trash posting on the Phuket forum yesterday.

Making things up now are you? His last post was on the 25th.

But was viewing the forum yesterday at 3.02pm.

How's this possible? Out on bail? And checking the forum to see the results and reactions to the report? Doesn't he need to go to court first? I'm confused :( ....

He was sitting at his computer with his decomposing girlfriend in the trash posting on the Phuket forum yesterday.

How's this possible? Out on bail? And checking the forum to see the results and reactions to the report? Doesn't he need to go to court first? I'm confused sad.png ....

From the news article "The Norwegian man arrested last night " so several hours after his viewing the forum.

How's this possible? Out on bail? And checking the forum to see the results and reactions to the report? Doesn't he need to go to court first? I'm confused sad.png ....

From the news article "The Norwegian man arrested last night " so several hours after his viewing the forum.

Yes I went back and finally realized that thank you, my mind is reeling so having a bit of trouble digesting it all having come in the middle..

No doubt, the thai police boy friend planted the body in the container... He is the only one in this story not missing the girl..... He planted the gun and the 52 rounds ass well .And he will get the money.

• Like 2

Yes, i was just about to post whether there is a possibility that he is being set up? This stuff seems so unreal.

With all the anti-Thai sentiment around, I'm surprised no one has brought up this possibility?

Did he confess or didn't he? Usually people being set up are more likely to protest and declare their innocence aren't they?

Hmm.... confessed.... well, I guess forced confession is just a figment of my imagination....

• Like 1

No doubt, the thai police boy friend planted the body in the container... He is the only one in this story not missing the girl..... He planted the gun and the 52 rounds ass well .And he will get the money.

Except just the other day right here on TV he proudly and brazenly admitted having and CARRYING his Glock9 through airport security I hope they check out his posts on that one!!

according to his facebook, he is engaged to another lady, and they have a child? ( might not be his ) , but wouldnt she have known about the body, or smelt it?

www.facebook.com/100002962072616

Edited by Boater

Hmm.... confessed.... well, I guess forced confession is just a figment of my imagination....

Yep but it doesn't sound like it in this case I think he was relieved to be found out honestly and had plenty of time to figure a story but still think he settled on a frail one IMO which is also tainted by the fact only some body parts have been found and not an entire body, it seems based on several of his posts he's been making quite a few long trips as he has stated many times and the pieces may have been spread all over Thailand....Speculation of course, but in light of................................

Edited by WarpSpeed

according to his facebook, he is engaged to another lady, and they have a child? ( might not be his ) , but wouldnt she have known about the body, or smelt it?

Uh, if I am not mistaken I know who he bought the green Ninja (bike) from...small world.

Note: And the engagement was announced on Facebook the 23rd of Jan, says his profile.

So new girl living in the house, while left-over remains of the old one is in the basement...

Edited by TAWP

Uh, if I am not mistaken I know who he bought the green Ninja (bike) from...small world.

Note: And the engagement was announced on Facebook the 23rd of Jan, says his profile.

So new girl living in the house, while left-over remains of the old one is in the basement...

another news source source mentions they have been living together 6 months !, so she or someone must have seen the bin !

So new girl living in the house, while left-over remains of the old one is in the basement..

sick.gif Pure class and first rate character...... What a nutter!!

Not really surprising though about the new GF/fiancee I imagine girls in her position overlook a lot of questionable smells and other things about their Johns, in the end it's really all about the money after all..

Edited by WarpSpeed
  • Like 1