Norwegian Man Confesses To 'Accidentally Killing' Phuket Girlfriend

webfact

So why he keeps the half of her body in the house then,....why not get rid of it all !!!

Like I posted earlier, a little bit at a time all around the Thai landscape.. He traveled extensively long trips who knows for certain? There are quite a few ill people who, to the average healthy person have certain inexplicable fetishes..

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Likewise why would anyone wanting to frame someone keep a dead body lying around for the occasion and wait 2 years to plant it for that purpose? Seriously people, open your eyes!! Pretty long range thinking eh? Not exactly a common Thai asset rolleyes.gif .

The body couldn't have been planted straight after the murder? I find it nearly impossible to believe a guy would kill his girlfriend and leave the decomposing corpse in his house for 2 years.

I'd be interested to know if he had tried to sell his property. I mean any sane or half way sane person would have been on a plane a long time ago.

Yep, wai.gif Especially in the case of knowing if they were part of a love triangle with people of questionable character...

Edited by WarpSpeed

I heard that her police husband killed her and hide the body in the guys house as he was somehow familiar with that house, the search in the tank was a decoy.

Thats why the police was not interested in the case the first time it was mentioned.

She got the gun because husband was a policeman.

Police man maybe jealous that wivey visit ex boyfriend ?

Thats why she was found there, and he changed the story under the pressure of the heat.

But to you all out there.... who was it ?

Right here on TV he claimed openly and proudly that the gun was his only a few days ago, so likely he either purchased it in her name or at a minimum took ownership of it once he did the nasty deed.. Either way it demonstrates even more so that he was a sciopathic liar making the claims of his supposed elevated omnipotence regarding his legal ownership of this gun..

Ironic that isn't it? giggle.gif

Was there an mention that there was just 1 gun in his house? Could it be so that there was 1 gun for her and 1 gun for him. Therefore 1 gun which was illegal to have in his house (and therefore the charge) and another which was legal (and can get though airport security in some form).

Possibly but they mention only one gun found and ironically it was a Glock? See here...

http://www.thaivisa....__fromsearch__1

Interestingly, there where he mentions his Glock, he writes:

"been working with LPG for a decade, and wouldnt want it in my basement either. great above ground tho." Guess that didn't apply to his late gf, who was an LPG - Lovely Pretty Girl.

Edited by pointoffew

Possibly but they mention only one gun found and ironically it was a Glock? See here...

http://www.thaivisa....__fromsearch__1

Interestingly, there where he mentions his Glock, he writes:

"been working with LPG for a decade, and wouldnt want it in my basement either. great above ground tho." Guess that didn't apply to his late gf.

I just noticed that too when I re-read it, kind of gave me the heebee geebees.... But more so this statement..

BTW my garage floor is lowerd 10cm/4 inches from the ground floor. LPG safety

Which as I think about it is further evidence that he had intimate knowledge of his basement area so the body was probably not planted years before without his knowledge as some have foolishly suggested..

Edited by WarpSpeed

dokset29c.jpg

Source: http://blogg.jankallman.com/

What is the metal box with the #2 evidence tag on it? Anyone know? I'm not sure I want to know, it looks like something used to cook or sterilize items like maybe a grease fryer or small autoclave?. And conveniently a tub or large sink right next to the bin! Sure! He had no idea the body was in that bin? No way it didn't stink to high heaven!! Medical background? Even 2 years of medical school would educate a person enough on dismembering and disposing of a body..

It's a farking Hollywood movie plot! Grisly stuff indeed!!

On that lovely note, it's past my bedtime..

Edited by WarpSpeed

So why he keeps the half of her body in the house then,....why not get rid of it all !!!

Like I posted earlier, a little bit at a time all around the Thai landscape.. He traveled extensively long trips who knows for certain? There are quite a few ill people who, to the average healthy person have certain inexplicable fetishes..

make sense. Become highway patrol volunteer to avoid the rare sniffing. and slowy dump the body all over the country

Would be fun to know how long ago he became a volunteer, from what i remember it does coincide with the time she went missing.

Sometimes murderers keep trophies, body parts from their victims. Somebody said he was a bit of "street fighter", "tough guy". Even owned attack dogs? Compulsive liar maybe, needs to brag all the time.

So it is possible he actually showed the body to somebody recently, maybe while being drunk and bragging how "tough" guy he is and then, "Come and see what I got here!" Afterwards, he or she told this to a lawyer friend or a friend of a lawyer. Quite reasonable thing to do, if one is too afraid to directly go to police. Then this lawyer tipped off police.

Sometimes murderers keep trophies, body parts from their victims. Somebody said he was a bit of "street fighter", "tough guy". Even owned attack dogs? Compulsive liar maybe, needs to brag all the time.

So it is possible he actually showed the body to somebody recently, maybe while being drunk and bragging how "tough" guy he is and then, "Come and see what I got here!" Afterwards, he or she told this to a lawyer friend or a friend of a lawyer. Quite reasonable thing to do, if one is too afraid to directly go to police. Then this lawyer tipped off police.

Bit CSI this angle but the first paragraph sounds spot on.

make sense. Become highway patrol volunteer to avoid the rare sniffing. and slowy dump the body all over the country

Would be fun to know how long ago he became a volunteer, from what i remember it does coincide with the time she went missing.

You mean "makes sense" right? Not "make sense" not being pedantic here on your grammar just trying to understand and they're different meanings eh?

do you think the Thai Police investigators will examine all he 10,000 plus posts? , there must be something in there to suggest what he had done, or accused off? remember he only ' murdered ' her 5 months after joining TV ...

alot of this doesnt make much sense, as there are friends on his facebook having a good time in his house, and as another poster mentioned, was this house for sale? , the whole BIB being involved adds a twist to it .....

and last question, if he did have afight with her, she fell down the stairs, ect ect, why was there a car NOT AT THE house with her blood stains on it after she went missing?

do you think the Thai Police investigators will examine all he 10,000 plus posts? , there must be something in there to suggest what he had done, or accused off? remember he only ' murdered ' her 5 months after joining TV ...

alot of this doesnt make much sense, as there are friends on his facebook having a good time in his house, and as another poster mentioned, was this house for sale? , the whole BIB being involved adds a twist to it .....

and last question, if he did have afight with her, she fell down the stairs, ect ect, why was there a car NOT AT THE house with her blood stains on it after she went missing?

Cos he shot her. The guy is a total nutcase.

Cos he shot her. The guy is a total nutcase.

would be intersting if they done a full CIS investigation .....

Quick note, as there is a police officer involved , maybe not directly , does a seperate governing body also have to investigate the crime , like the west , to ensure no cover ups? , just a question

Exactly, her new policeman husband probably did it, which explains why the police did nothing all this time. But since the family kept pushing the issue, the police husband decided to frame this guy and of course the other policemen are going to back him. This guy confessed under the notorious Thai police torture.

Just another sad story of a scumbag farang moving here, don't know why Thailand attracts them so much, guess because all the illegal crap that takes place here. He deserves the max sentence, whatever that might be. It's time for Thailand to start really cracking down hard on these Mafia type arss_holes, but it is not going to happen, they are paid big money to look the other way, until the worst stories leak out, then they have to do something. This is just one of those stories.

Exactly, her new policeman husband probably did it, which explains why the police did nothing all this time. But since the family kept pushing the issue, the police husband decided to frame this guy and of course the other policemen are going to back him. This guy confessed under the notorious Thai police torture.

Or, he did it. for some unknown reason, she was at his house a year after their relationship ended. It could have been a tryst, but I think she might have been there to confront him for some reason. Maybe she wanted her gun back. It turned into a pushing match and he threw her down the stairs instead of giving up his beloved Glock. He his the body in a locked bathroom because he was freaked out. Perhaps he was still "carrying the torch" for her and wanted to keep her close, or because he was a sick puppy who liked the "souvenir / trophy". The police didn't look at him closely enough because the relationship had been over for a year, and perhaps his own connections as a volunteer might have steered them elsewhere or led them to believe him on the initial questioning when he said he didn't know anything. The family kept pushing- and recalling all of the people in their daughter's life. The guy she had lived with for 6 years would be a reasonable suspect.

Those of us who have been in Thailand long enough and know what the police can be like wouldn't hesitate to buy your scenario as plausible- but with the sketchy inconsistent information available in this story, there are lots of possibilities. I guess we will all just have to wait and see.

• Like 1

Shall we have a poll and see if he was guilty or not?

JT will probably start one shortly,

But on a serious note, i do hope there is a full investigation here, not just the ' he said he do , case closed '

yes we all know he was a bit of a nutter in his posts ect, but the un answered questions need to be answered, and as a ex tv mod, i am not to sure what the police may think what they have on there hands, as this might have more publicity then they could ever have imagined and will be closely watched

But on a serious note, i do hope there is a full investigation here, not just the ' he said he do , case closed '

yes we all know he was a bit of a nutter in his posts ect, but the un answered questions need to be answered, and as a ex tv mod, i am not to sure what the police may think what they have on there hands, as this might have more publicity then they could ever have imagined and will be closely watched

I'd make you right there, but the confession rather sums things up. Its not the actions of an innocent man. Far too implausable to suggest a set up 3 years down the line.

Sorry but this guy is imo a total lunatic who has lost the plot.

Killed her then had no plan of what to do afterwards and has been living two lives ever since. No wonder he is somewhat relieved.

I'd make you right there, but the confession rather sums things up. Its not the actions of an innocent man. Far too implausable to suggest a set up 3 years down the line.

Killed her then had no plan of what to do afterwards and has been living two lives ever since. No wonder he is somewhat relieved.

The problem we all have when trying to second guess people is that we are on this side of sanity.

Smokie knows about the State Hospital at Carstairs, Scotland. It's full of our criminally insane. I have a boyhood friend who works there, and has done so for 30 years.

He told me there is no point trying to work out the reason why, there is no reason why. He says forget about why......just stick to "it happened".

There are psychiatrists spending all their lives trying to work out why.........and failing. So do I believe this guy is capable of going about his semi-normal life while his gf's remains rotted in the basement? Yes.

Do I believe he's guilty?......I don't know.....luckily that's why we have trials. In the meantime someone wake up Jingthing and tell him to set up a poll biggrin.png

• Like 1

with so much time elapsing u would think the garbage bin could have easily been removed and quietly dumped ..every day that it was left more chance of discovery ..... ...he is an arrogant so and so ..always disputes about his properties and getting bonds back ...overcharging of electrics etc . hope after a trial justice is done rip

The problem we all have when trying to second guess people is that we are on this side of sanity.

Smokie knows about the State Hospital at Carstairs, Scotland. It's full of our criminally insane. I have a boyhood friend who works there, and has done so for 30 years.

He told me there is no point trying to work out the reason why, there is no reason why. He says forget about why......just stick to "it happened".

There are psychiatrists spending all their lives trying to work out why.........and failing. So do I believe this guy is capable of going about his semi-normal life while his gf's remains rotted in the basement? Yes.

Do I believe he's guilty?......I don't know.....luckily that's why we have trials. In the meantime someone wake up Jingthing and tell him to set up a poll biggrin.png

suppose you make a point there, look at the likes of fred west, able to kill , but lead a normal life and nobody knew anything more !

but if the case, he done it well !,

but again, down to investigation by the police, A - did he commit the crime - B - where there any more victims? , cases like this, there always are !

Great reporting......

Mrs Rungnapa left Mr Dokset and started a relationship with a new boyfriend, a police officer in Patong. The policeman – who police have yet to name – and Mrs Rungnapa married and had one son, but Mrs Rungnapa sent her son to stay with her family in Surat Thani, Miss Parichat explained.

Mrs Rungnapa, who on marriage stopped using her maiden name Ratsombat and assumed her policeman husband’s family name Suktong, was reported missing one year after she left Mr Dokset, which was more than two years ago, said Miss Parichat.

He certainly liked talking about his Glock http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site%3Athaivisa.com+thaivisa+katabeachbum+glock+gun&oq=site%3Athaivisa.com+thaivisa+katabeachbum+glock+gun&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=12&gs_upl=28615l28615l0l31427l1l1l0l0l0l0l90l90l1l1l0

And as a Farang you will be unlikely to obtain a gun license so you are talking bullsh*t about shooting anybody. Unless you have friends in very very high places you will not have a license and you will spend a long time in jail for shooting anyone.

It is possible for a farang to obtain a gun liscence if their job/business involves taking money to the Bank, wether this liscence would protect you in a worst case instance of what is being posted is questionable.

hmm, I have had a TH lisenced gun since 2004. Glock 19, holds 16 9mm pluss 15 in another magazine. Still have it, but havent needed to shoot anyone for a few years. So lets drop the b-shit YorkshireTyke, and get back on topic.

Feel free to start a fire arm topic if views on gun ownership and TH lisence requirements are desired

• Like 1

He was a volunteer already long before the murder happened.