Norwegian Man Confesses To 'Accidentally Killing' Phuket Girlfriend

webfact

I wonder what the ratio is between farangs who kill bar girls, and bar girls who kill farangs. I am pretty sure the bar girls are ahead. Due to their inaction in pursuing this case, once again the Phuket police are not coming off very well. Kudos to the family for continuing to press for a resolution. Still seems odd that he did not get rid of the body. Clearly he does not watch " Dexter", who disposes of bodies at sea. Looks like a lot of people here are having a bit of a chuckle that he was a former moderator. Now I know why my posts are being deleted all the time !! :-)

Edited by EyesWideOpen
  • Like 1

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not important but his gf was a bargirl in November 2011, you can see that on her facebook page.

or cashier

Or not. If you follow his profile (where there is a nice picture of him with a big handful of her breast flesh) to her profile, there is a picture of her on stage with chrome pole in hand. Doesn't make her a bad person though!

Lots of things about this story don't add up. If he is being framed like some suggest, it is strange that he has done a total one-eighty and offered up his confession so quickly. The cops must have him dead-to-rights on something else that is equally heinous (or worse).

If it is true - he was living day to day life, with a new woman / fiancee like nothing ever happened whilst his ex was decomposing in a trash can in the basement... that's just incredibly creepy sick. Jeffrey Dahmer style.

Don't know why but I always though KataBeachBum was from the US.

Just show's you just don't know who you are chatting to on these forums.

Exactly my thought. One has absolutely no idea what kind of sociopath you could be communicating with on forums like these.

I had a clue, just not to this extreme.. Most of his posts were....Um, we'll say cryptic to say the least...

'In Thailand the police use electric shocks on victims' genitals in ordinary criminal cases.'

I can see why he confessed.

That was just the fluffer treatment before the actual sentence.. He confessed because he had pieces of his dead Gf in his downstairs bathroom locked in a rubbish bin for 2 years..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Not important but his gf was a bargirl in November 2011, you can see that on her facebook page.

or cashier

Or not. If you follow his profile (where there is a nice picture of him with a big handful of her breast flesh) to her profile, there is a picture of her on stage with chrome pole in hand. Doesn't make her a bad person though!

Lots of things about this story don't add up. If he is being framed like some suggest, it is strange that he has done a total one-eighty and offered up his confession so quickly. The cops must have him dead-to-rights on something else that is equally heinous (or worse).

If it is true - he was living day to day life, with a new woman / fiancee like nothing ever happened whilst his ex was decomposing in a trash can in the basement... that's just incredibly creepy sick. Jeffrey Dahmer style.

Maybe not Jeffery Dahmer style as if so there'd be no evidence to examine..

According to the report her body was in a locked bathroom in the basement that I guess was no longer in use, so I doubt his new girlfriend would have run into it. He probably told her there are ghosts down there so she would stay away. Who knows what really happened though, he seemed to own a lot of property and probably a healthy bank account that many Falang with similar assets have been killed over or sent flying.

• Like 1

According to the report her body was in a locked bathroom in the basement that I guess was no longer in use, so I doubt his new girlfriend would have run into it. He probably told her there are ghosts down there so she would stay away. Who knows what really happened though, he seemed to own a lot of property and probably a healthy bank account that many Falang with similar assets have been killed over or sent flying.

Good point, how did he own those properties, were they in a gf name? That would be a huge motive for all concerned and even to frame him for it.

'In Thailand the police use electric shocks on victims' genitals in ordinary criminal cases.'

That was just the fluffer treatment before the actual sentence.. He confessed because he had pieces of his dead Gf in his downstairs bathroom locked in a rubbish bin for 2 years..

Not sure I would trust Thailand forensics or trust the BIB for not planting/faking evidence.

drunk.gifcoffee1.gif If not his/a lawyer, you should be...

Edited by WarpSpeed

Good point, very good indeed, although this quote about the Thai police is taken from an almost 7 year old report from the Asian Human Rights Commission. However, I have no reason to believe that this practice has changed for the better since.

I heard that her police husband killed her and hide the body in the guys house as he was somehow familiar with that house, the search in the tank was a decoy.

Thats why the police was not interested in the case the first time it was mentioned.

She got the gun because husband was a policeman.

Police man maybe jealous that wivey visit ex boyfriend ?

Thats why she was found there, and he changed the story under the pressure of the heat.

But to you all out there.... who was it ?

• Like 1

I heard that her police husband killed her and hide the body in the guys house as he was somehow familiar with that house, the search in the tank was a decoy.

Thats why the police was not interested in the case the first time it was mentioned.

Thats why she was found there, and he changed the story under the pressure of the heat.

and who was the source?

• Like 1

He said knew nothing about the body parts in his house, Chalong Police told the Gazette this morning.

Forced confession? Her husband was a cop. Were the body parts planted? his house off Soi Koktanode in Kata, Trash bin belonging to Karon Municipality. Interesting, Her 9mm was also there with 58 rounds. When was the gun registered to her? After marrying the cop?

Some food for thought

Right here on TV he claimed openly and proudly that the gun was his only a few days ago, so likely he either purchased it in her name or at a minimum took ownership of it once he did the nasty deed.. Either way it demonstrates even more so that he was a sciopathic liar making the claims of his supposed elevated omnipotence regarding his legal ownership of this gun..

Ironic that isn't it? giggle.gif

Edited by WarpSpeed

any news from Pattaya, Chiang Mai or Bangkok? Boring: always Phuket!!!!

Taksin used to call it a VIP tourism place. He really succeeded as in so many other ideas...

That`s because Pattaya has had it`s full quota of murders over the last couple of years. So now they have to begin with a fresh batch in Phuket.

But don`t worry, the circle of murders in Pattaya is due to begin anytime now so stay tuned to this channel.

Wow the police should just log on to Thai Visa (if they could take a minute away from their favaourite tv shows) and ask the "community" to help them solve all crimes! Their success rate would increase..hahaha

Yeah good point about the ex keeping the body for a few years so he could "plant it" later.

The torso is still missing though? According to one news source only the bottom half of a body was found. By the way forensics in Surat have NOT determined it is her yet.

I agree though this is just the most bizarre! Especially when, even on an anonymous impersonal forum, it feels as if he were an acquaintance or someone you knew in that anonymous impersonal way because there was interaction with him.

Not to mention this is probably less then 1k from my house and anyone else who lives in Kata! My friend saw the police going for the spetic tank.. blah! Surely the police would not set up a situation where that was part of their investigation...if it was all a set up.

Edited by MisterMan

Was / is he a secret soi rider ?..One poster missing...the plot thickens

Is it the water or some kind of electromagnetic force field in the area? When was the last time a week went by when a farang was not involved in accidental or criminal violence, either as perpetrator or victim?

No, it's just your selected choice of sources. If you mostly read news sources aimed at foreigners, you will read stories about foreigners. Try reading Thai-language newspapers, magazines and websites, and come back and report the findings about how many farangs are involved in crimes.

The news sources in Pattaya seem to be equal opportunity as they report crimes by any nationality, but mostly by Thais.

Likewise why would anyone wanting to frame someone keep a dead body lying around for the occasion and wait 2 years to plant it for that purpose? Seriously people, open your eyes!! Pretty long range thinking eh? Not exactly a common Thai asset rolleyes.gif .

The body couldn't have been planted straight after the murder? I find it nearly impossible to believe a guy would kill his girlfriend and leave the decomposing corpse in his house for 2 years.

Edited by tropo

Right here on TV he claimed openly and proudly that the gun was his only a few days ago, so likely he either purchased it in her name or at a minimum took ownership of it once he did the nasty deed.. Either way it demonstrates even more so that he was a sciopathic liar making the claims of his supposed elevated omnipotence regarding his legal ownership of this gun..

Was there an mention that there was just 1 gun in his house? Could it be so that there was 1 gun for her and 1 gun for him. Therefore 1 gun which was illegal to have in his house (and therefore the charge) and another which was legal (and can get though airport security in some form).

Its difficult to comprehend the thought that this guy has been conversing with us all of thie time while knowing he had a decomposed body in his house.

I knew he was a liar but I'm amazed by these revelations. He was dogmatic in his posts often, never would have guessed him to be psychotic.

I'll just leave this here:

Mrs Rungnapa left Mr Dokset and started a relationship with a new boyfriend, a police officer in Patong. The policeman – who police have yet to name – and Mrs Rungnapa married and had one son, but Mrs Rungnapa sent her son to stay with her family in Surat Thani, Miss Parichat explained.

Mrs Rungnapa, who on marriage stopped using her maiden name Ratsombat and assumed her policeman husband’s family name Suktong, was reported missing one year after she left Mr Dokset, which was more than two years ago, said Miss Parichat.

• Like 1

Likewise why would anyone wanting to frame someone keep a dead body lying around for the occasion and wait 2 years to plant it for that purpose? Seriously people, open your eyes!! Pretty long range thinking eh? Not exactly a common Thai asset rolleyes.gif .

The body couldn't have been planted straight after the murder? I find it nearly impossible to believe a guy would kill his girlfriend and leave the decomposing corpse in his house for 2 years.

I'd be interested to know if he had tried to sell his property. I mean any sane or half way sane person would have been on a plane a long time ago.

If you find that impossible to believe?? You must lead a veeeery sheltered life..

Check this out then http://www.azfamily....-126147298.html and that was just 3 pages in.. And yet you find it more believable that someone else would retain the body for 2 years just on the off chance they could time it perfectly to frame him? rolleyes.gif To what end??? You also believe the body was planted over 2 years ago in his downstairs bathroom and he never would have known?? Are you serious? A mouse dies in my ceiling and it causes me to wretch until I find and remove the offender and I have a strong stomach, what about you?..That doesn't even consider the flies, they seem to have a way of getting into anywhere when there's a decomposing corpse of any size around and I'm not talking about one or 2 either...

Edited by WarpSpeed
  • Like 1

Was there an mention that there was just 1 gun in his house? Could it be so that there was 1 gun for her and 1 gun for him. Therefore 1 gun which was illegal to have in his house (and therefore the charge) and another which was legal (and can get though airport security in some form).

Possibly but they mention only one gun found and ironically it was a Glock? See here...

http://www.thaivisa....__fromsearch__1

Edited by WarpSpeed

I'll just leave this here:

Mrs Rungnapa left Mr Dokset and started a relationship with a new boyfriend, a police officer in Patong. The policeman – who police have yet to name – and Mrs Rungnapa married and had one son, but Mrs Rungnapa sent her son to stay with her family in Surat Thani, Miss Parichat explained.

Mrs Rungnapa, who on marriage stopped using her maiden name Ratsombat and assumed her policeman husband’s family name Suktong, was reported missing one year after she left Mr Dokset, which was more than two years ago, said Miss Parichat.

Tell you what, let's play devils advocate and say there was a lovers triangle going on here and he knew about it obviously and it involved a Phuket BiB who may or may not be part of the famed Phuket mafia, regardless either way he's still a Phuket BiB.

You have Mr. Dokets reported money and would you still stay around here/there knowing you'd have a massive target on your back? He's been reading and posting on here for how many years? He knows the score and IF he failed to heed such advice he's read a thousand times and stayed around that would be really short sighted to say the least. My opinion, his ego and arrogance made him think he was omnipotent..