Norwegian Man Confesses To 'Accidentally Killing' Phuket Girlfriend

webfact

Great reporting......

Mrs Rungnapa left Mr Dokset and started a relationship with a new boyfriend, a police officer in Patong. The policeman – who police have yet to name – and Mrs Rungnapa married and had one son, but Mrs Rungnapa sent her son to stay with her family in Surat Thani, Miss Parichat explained.

Mrs Rungnapa, who on marriage stopped using her maiden name Ratsombat and assumed her policeman husband’s family name Suktong, was reported missing one year after she left Mr Dokset, which was more than two years ago, said Miss Parichat.

Is it that questionable NOT to implicate the policeman unless some evidence is found to say otherwise? Why should he be implicated at this point just BECAUSE he was involved with her? He deserves not to be named and kept out of it unless and until he has any additional implications in the crime as it certainly could ruin his life and career unjustly...

• Like 1

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He certainly liked talking about his Glock http://www.google.co...0l0l90l90l1l1l0

And as a Farang you will be unlikely to obtain a gun license so you are talking bullsh*t about shooting anybody. Unless you have friends in very very high places you will not have a license and you will spend a long time in jail for shooting anyone.

It is possible for a farang to obtain a gun liscence if their job/business involves taking money to the Bank, wether this liscence would protect you in a worst case instance of what is being posted is questionable.

hmm, I have had a TH lisenced gun since 2004. Glock 19, holds 16 9mm pluss 15 in another magazine. Still have it, but havent needed to shoot anyone for a few years. So lets drop the b-shit YorkshireTyke, and get back on topic.

Feel free to start a fire arm topic if views on gun ownership and TH lisence requirements are desired

Holy gun shot bat man!!! :shock1: A few years???? :o

He wasn`t a moderator, but just an ordinary peasant member like the majority of us.

But it does give me concerns with who I disagee with on Thai visa, as who knows? There could be crazed acid bath murderer coming my way tonight.

In fact he was a mod...I recall the thread where he lied and altered posts to suit himself and lost that status.

TV members come from all walks of life...let's hope we've met our only murderer.

Which thread was that? Pm me if you think it necessary? I heard about another incident involving a lack of impartiality though I guess they could both be considered somewhat related or the same incident though I'm not sure how you'd have known about the one I'm referring to..Yes he was a mod.. If only briefly but he was still an honorary member which also has certain restricted mod authority as I gather based on his and other such members actions in some moderating cases...

I know I reported him quite a few times in discussions where he was both moderating and participating loudly.

Does this also means the official warning I received from KBB for contradicting him gets recinded?

You too huh?? I thought it was just me?

Edited by WarpSpeed

Great reporting......

Mrs Rungnapa left Mr Dokset and started a relationship with a new boyfriend, a police officer in Patong. The policeman – who police have yet to name – and Mrs Rungnapa married and had one son, but Mrs Rungnapa sent her son to stay with her family in Surat Thani, Miss Parichat explained.

Mrs Rungnapa, who on marriage stopped using her maiden name Ratsombat and assumed her policeman husband’s family name Suktong, was reported missing one year after she left Mr Dokset, which was more than two years ago, said Miss Parichat.

Is it that questionable NOT to implicate the policeman unless some evidence is found to say otherwise? Why should he be implicated at this point just BECAUSE he was involved with her? He deserves not to be named and kept out of it unless and until he has any additional implications in the crime as it certainly could ruin his life and career unjustly...

I think GeorgeO is simply pointing out that first they say 'we won't mention his name' and 2 sentences later they indirectly say 'his family name is ...'

• Like 1

Likewise why would anyone wanting to frame someone keep a dead body lying around for the occasion and wait 2 years to plant it for that purpose? Seriously people, open your eyes!! Pretty long range thinking eh? Not exactly a common Thai asset rolleyes.gif .

The body couldn't have been planted straight after the murder? I find it nearly impossible to believe a guy would kill his girlfriend and leave the decomposing corpse in his house for 2 years.

Something stinks about the whole thing. If the guy used acid to accelerate the decomposition as was mentioned in the news article, wouldn't it have eaten right through the plastic bin and not stayed inside the container for 2 years? I think the body fluids alone would have eaten through the container. And only the stupidest criminal in the world would leave the purse along with the ID right next to the corpse of the person they killed!

The confession? I don't know. It just seems like something isn't right.

Plastics are impervious to acid which is why they are stored in plastic containers if it were a alkali base that would bea whole different story and the bodily fluids would have no effect whatsoever on that bin.. He also has several swimming pools so access to an acid source is no problem either... Battery acid is actually readily available here too and much stronger then swimming pool acid, who knows which he attempted to use but I'd suggest that battery acid would have done the job entirely by this point..

Now passing judgement in any way as to whether he's guilty or not, but if i had accidently killed someone in Thailand, the last thing i would do is tell the bib. With a farang killing a Thai i wouldnt trust the system to find the truth. Sad but true...

Ok BUT with his money would you stick around and live a normal life with her body in your basement decomposing? Sound healthy and well thought out to you?? For a supposedly intelligent, normal [sic] person he portrayed?

• Like 1

There is no evidence against this guy.

Eh ???? Earth calling poach, earth calling poach

Only if you believe the BIB.

The husband is always the prime suspect when any wife goes missing, and this guy didn't even report her missing for over a year. What cop or even a cop husband does that? Unless they are guilty.

http://www.pattayaon...n-east-pattaya/

Edited by poach

Let's think about this. He lived in a house with the remains of his GF. Had to look at the trash can every day or at least know it existed. In his house, What kind of F%$#ed up maniac does this?

Beside, what would have been the motive for killing her?

I was with you up until this point, since when is a motive required in many domestic violence cases? Many/most are simply crimes of passion and lack of reason..

But I haven't had time to read up on everything completely and keep up, is it now evidence that there is blood found in her car? I missed that part.. How did they identify blood so quickly that has been decomposing for 3 years now? It takes much longer then mere days to regenerate and then test the blood for DNA and identify it's source, these investigators would put the OJ team to shame..

If I ever need a crime solving, I'm coming to this forum as I've never seen so many Detectives in one place...

+1 I'm with you. Too many goofballs here who have absorbed too many episodes of CSI, and too many fiction detective novels.

"But wait, didn't Colonel Mustard do it in the kitchen with the candleabra?"

• Like 1

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this as I got tired of reading "it doesn't add up" by page 4 but surely a 2 year old decomposing body would stink to high heaven, even in a Karon Municipality trash bin.

It just doesn't add up.

Not after a few months, the stench wouldn't go away completely but it would subside considerably and you're right it doesn't add up that anyone would kill someone and live with their decomposing corpse in their basement but it's not the first time nor will it be the last.. In the past some have lived with numerous decomposing corpses under the house floor boards and that doesn't add up either.. Besides this is Thailand where there are constant unidentified assaults on ones olfactory senses daily (some not so unidentified too) and they are just ignored in order to live here..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Let's think about this. He lived in a house with the remains of his GF. Had to look at the trash can every day or at least know it existed. In his house, What kind of F%$#ed up maniac does this?

I was with you up until this point, since when is a motive required in many domestic violence cases? Many/most are simply crimes of passion and lack of reason..

But I haven't had time to read up on everything completely and keep up, is it now evidence that there is blood found in her car? I missed that part.. How did they identify blood so quickly that has been decomposing for 3 years now? It takes much longer then mere days to regenerate and then test the blood for DNA and identify it's source, these investigators would put the OJ team to shame..

From the OP

“We always suspected that she was murdered. We saw blood stains in her car when the bank came to repossess it after no payments were made since she went missing,” she added.

So how does that fit with here decomposing in the bin?

Talking as a private person now and not as a mod, I think this story has too many holes and open questions to pass judgement. I sincerely hope for a thorough forensic investigation that should bring to light what really happened, and why. At this time, we can only speculate.

cheesy.gif Sorry this one struck me as comical, I'll try to compose myself on such a serious topic..

Edited by WarpSpeed
  • Like 1

I can't believe these "what about the smell?" posts.

A corpse will cease to "smell" after about a month in this climate. Once it has dessicated/decomposed there will only be a "smell" if you get up close to it.

About a year ago there was a stench around my house so foul that when the wind blew I thought I would gag and vomit. When we walked out the front door the smell was unimaginable. The neighbor across the street even came over one day asking if we knew where that smell was coming from as it was too much for them. We looked all over our yard, theirs, and at the house next-door which was vacant at the time but couldn't find anything. About a week later I was on the upstairs balcony one day and looked down and there it was; a huge Tokay had died and fell onto the top of the metal overhang above the carport. Not only was the smell unbelievable but the rotting corpse took off the paint, corroded the metal, and today you can look up at the metal overhang and see the sun through the tiny little holes exactly where the Tokay was.

So again, if a human corpse was rotting in a plastic trash bin in a bathroom, the smell would even be noticeable by the neighbors I think, let alone the visitors to this guy's home, some of whom have stated on this forum that they were in his house and smelled nothing. And then, the decaying corpse would rot right through the plastic bottom of the bin - especially with the acid they mentioned in the OP.

The chance that bin was in there for 2 years with a corpse inside, I think, is not possible.

How much do you want to bet that the coroner will not be able to confirm if the bones are those of the woman??? Something stinks and in this case I don't think it's the corpse!

From the OP

“We always suspected that she was murdered. We saw blood stains in her car when the bank came to repossess it after no payments were made since she went missing,” she added.

Eh? huh.png He couldn't have moved her lifeless body to the bin? He seems to be strapping enough to handle a 110lb woman to me (weight is speculation on averaging no need to lambaste).

Edited by WarpSpeed

He was sitting at his computer with his decomposing girlfriend in the trash posting on the Phuket forum yesterday.

Making things up now are you? His last post was on the 25th.

But was viewing the forum yesterday at 3.02pm.

Forgot to close the computer, doesn't mean he was viewing.

Or didn't sign off of TV.

I think this story has too many holes and open questions to pass judgement. I sincerely hope for a thorough forensic investigation that should bring to light what really happened, and why. At this time, we can only speculate.

I agree with your 1st statement.

I am very skeptical a thourough forensic investigation will be done and if it is done, the actual results and any evidence that does not 'suit' the local plod will be 'ignored'.

Regarding your last statement, it is also true. However, I am quite frankly disgusted and amazed at some of the comments made by people.

He is being accused of being a nutcase, retarded, psycho etc. Just from how he came across posting on TV.

Seems to me he is not the only nutcase, retard, psycho, complusive liar or whatever, here.

Um the guy admitted to to hiding the body! Jeeez the intelligence of some

Yep, his alter ego here just reaffirmed his REAL life to closely apparently..

I am in shock at my chums situation. My planned visit is obviously off. angry.png

And THAT somehow makes you mad instead of his being charged with murdering his GF? <deleted> your visit is off so you're miffed? And how can you even consider referring to and regarding him as your "chum" under the circumstances have you compleltely gone off your rails too?

From the OP

Eh? huh.png He couldn't have moved her lifeless body to the bin? He seems to be strapping enough to handle a 110lb woman to me (weight is speculation on averaging no need to lambaste).

He supposedly confessed to accidentally killing her when he pushed her and she fell down the stairs at his place most likely, so why would there be blood in her car if me dumped her in the bin and poured acid over her?

She was last seen 1 yr before she was reported missing 2 yrs ago, so in total she hadn't been seen for 3 yrs. Did her police officer husband think that she had just popped out for a bottle milk and would be back soon? Why didn't he report her missing 3 yrs ago? The remains were discovered in his house following a tip off from the lawyers, who would have known he kept her body in the bathroom surely you wouldn't let anyone into your home if you had such a thing in the toilet. The guy is engaged to a 22 yr old Thai and surely she would have been a frequent visitor to his home and this me wonder why he would keep a body in a barrel in the home. Maybe it was the fiancee who tipped off the lawyers, if she knew they were ones investigating the missing person.

\

There is a strange photo of the FIance at the police station with KBB It is on another news website but she is laughing. I know THais have experesionns and reactions that we find inappropriate in serious situations but that was is very strange.

Another idea mentioend by my Thai colleague was perhaps she was not dead this whole time? Maybe she was kept somewhere? Alive.

A whole YEAR? How is that possible? How is it a police husband would not report her missing for a whole year? Unless he is guilty.

Or unless he did not know she was dead/missing and assumed she was staying with her mother or her new boyfriend just like she told him.

thumbsup.gif