I'M Back!

mjj

No, not to this forum, I'm a newbie here, much more exciting - I'm back to the world of bikes!!!! After an abstinence of about 18 years, I'm going to the the wind in my hair, riding across the country with new found freedom. Ok, not quite, i dont have any hair and i would wear a helmet and the bike is not for me. So to the point.

Er in doors will soon be the owner of a Suzuki Jelato, bug eyed, pink and with teddy bear head stickers on. I want to get some white mag wheels for it with fatter tyres. Do any of you know approximately how much they are? In the Suzy shop they said the Skydrive wheels are 8,000b a pair. Seems a bit expensive to me. Is it? Also went to a wheel shop and they tried to talk us out of buying wheels, because the police will pull us over for looking like a race bike, ha, ha.

So what do ya rekon i should be paying? And sizes do the fatter tyres come in, just 1 size?

mag whees are 3000-4000 per piece

8000 for a pair of white ones sounds quite normal

if shes thai ,i dont think the police would bother too much

i see young thais riding around with every colour of wheels ,neon flurescent green to pink,blue or purple

and there never much problem ,even multi coloured bicycle wheels are popular with the thais and i dont know

of any law that says you cant have them