Honda Jazz 2012

ebcal

Hello,

What is the going price for buying a 2012 Honda Jazz?. Probably will buy in Chiang Mai area. Is it much cheaper to buy in Bkk or other area? If buy in Bkk or other area, then any problem to take it to another dealer for service? e.g. only dealer you buy it from may offer free service during warranty period, or can it be any dealer ?

Not sure on regular or S model, but wondering approximate cost. Is it around 700,000 baht? Thank you.

Edited by ebcal

The prices are the same country-wide - the only difference between dealers will be the amount of 'freebies' they will incude... But given how much Honda dealers are hurting, I would expect similar deals could be negotiated anywhere.

The current Honda pricelist can be downloaded here: http://www.honda.co.th/th/pdf/110804/JAZZ_HEI_11_01_Car_price_%28Aug_8-2011%29_SMIC.pdf

The prices are the same country-wide - the only difference between dealers will be the amount of 'freebies' they will incude... But given how much Honda dealers are hurting, I would expect similar deals could be negotiated anywhere.

The current Honda pricelist can be downloaded here: http://www.honda.co....011%29_SMIC.pdf

Dang, they're proud of those Accords!

Hi,

Thank you very much for the information. I see a S and V model. What is the difference? Is the V for Vtec engine? And also I see the SRS model is only available in automatic. So, one cant get dual airbag SRS in a manual transmission? Thanks.

Also, if anyone has any comments on comparison with the Ford Fiesta, appreciate to hear comments on the two. Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you very much for the information. I see a S and V model. What is the difference? Is the V for Vtec engine? And also I see the SRS model is only available in automatic. So, one cant get dual airbag SRS in a manual transmission? Thanks.

Also, if anyone has any comments on comparison with the Ford Fiesta, appreciate to hear comments on the two. Thanks.

No offence, but do you know how to use the internet, or did someone hand you a computer that has this site as the home page? smile.png

The info you seek is here:

http://www.honda.co....ent-en/jazz.pdf

biggrin.png

The Jazz is fine car, and is definitely a winner in the segment when it comes to interior space and versatilty. It is also backed by a large dealer network, with plenty of service tech's twiddling their thumbs just waiting for you to give them a challenge, seeing as they've had practically no sales for 6 months wink.png

The Fiesta is quieter, more refined, more powerful, more safe and more fuel effecient. However rear seat space and cargo room is more limited, and their dealer network is less than half of Honda's.

Edited by MoonRiverOasis