Hotel Pool Use For Non-Guests

rudi49jr

Hi,

I can not afford staying at a hotel in Bangkok that has a pool, but I do enjoy using their pools for a fee. I used to go to Furama Silom (formerly Unico Grande, formerly Tower Inn), they had a pretty good deal, 250 baht for use of their gym and sauna and pool all day. And their pool is on top of the building (24 stories), with great views over half of Bangkok.

Unfortunately, though, they have changed their policy and the pool and gym can now only be used by guests. Which means I'm looking for another pool to use in Bangkok.

Any suggestions? I will be in the Silom area, so preferably something not too far, and not too expensive.

Thanks!

Many places, including condos, will allow you to use their gym or pool for a fee. My condo in Huay Kwang only charges about 50 or 60 baht for the pool and another 50 or 60 for the gym.

• 2 weeks later...

Many places, including condos, will allow you to use their gym or pool for a fee. My condo in Huay Kwang only charges about 50 or 60 baht for the pool and another 50 or 60 for the gym.

What's the name of that condo?

I live around that area and could not find such an arrangement.

Thanks!

What's the name of that condo?

I live around that area and could not find such an arrangement.

Thanks!

PM me for the condo name but there is also the Huay Kwang pool which is like Olympic Size near the night market. I think there is a gym there too. There it only costs like 20 baht to go. A number of my friends go there but I have only been to the pool to look at it, not go in.