What Is The Book Price For A Honda Cbr250R

Kind of ironic that you're riding around on a Tiger (well - when it isn't in the garage anyway) and then blasting bikes like the Ninja 250R and GSXR for not having a fuel gauge laugh.png. I can understand Strolling (hehehoho) doing it as that's his job, but seems a bit odd otherwise smile.png.

Hey, good point. Even my Tiger Boxer 250 has a fuel gauge. No hi-tech digital thingy, but a very accurate analogue gauge. Its one of the few things on my Tiger i never had any problem with. I am sure, Tiger would help Kawasaki on how to implement such useful thing in the Ninjette :)

But if you want to discuss Tiger bikes you should invite BigBabyBkk for it. He considers the Tiger Boxer 250 as "very reliable". But at the same time he is "wondering about the long term durability of CBR 250s". So there should be plenty topics you can discuss with him laugh.png

Actually the only time Tiger bikes cross my mind is when I see a Thai cop or read one of your inane posts. Both leave me with a wry smile on my face and a slightly awkward feeling. Thankfully it passes as quickly as it came :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the only time Tiger bikes cross my mind is when I see a Thai cop or read one of your inane posts. Both leave me with a wry smile on my face and a slightly awkward feeling. Thankfully it passes as quickly as it came smile.png

Of course you have to feel like this. For riding a Tiger one needs balls and mechanical skills. Its not such a foolproof poser bike you seem to like. My Tiger reminds me on the older days, when men had their fingers dirty with oil, not with nail polish thumbsup.gif