Steady Income In Thailand?

ObsessiveAddict

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between Oasis gogo and Seaside 2 resturant, there is a bar that employ men to plesure woman.

Barfine for a white boy is 700 baht, or at least was, of which you get to keep half.

You also get an income for each beer that a woman buys you, and of cource a good tip for a night. It is very late working hours, or should i say early ?

Five star hotels also provide woman with services, but this really require connection to get a foot in

Edited by poanoi

Between Oasis gogo and Seaside 2 resturant, there is a bar that employ men to plesure woman.

Barfine for a white boy is 700 baht, or at least was, of which you get to keep half.

You also get an income for each beer that a woman buys you, and of cource a good tip for a night. It is very late working hours, or should i say early ?

Five star hotels also provide woman with services, but this really require connection to get a foot in

clap2.gifclap2.gif Great post!

I hear that opening a bar is a great business opportunity, loads are for sale, cheap cheap.

I ask myself why are many for sale when it is a great business opportunity?

Mostly due to lack of application and dilettantry on the part of the previous owners. A hard-working bloke like you could make a mint running a bar in Thailand, unless you drank yourself to death on the profits.

SC

clap2.gifclap2.gif Great post!

Great suggestion indeed. I'd imagine that if the young man was resourceful, he'd be able to sell his services to men on the side. I'm sure there's demand for a piece of young white tail in that particular area.

I'm 31 and live here in Pattaya for 4 years. Money comes from online. Took me a long time to figure it out so it is not something easy but it can be done if you are determined enough.

• Like 1

l0l really??? golden!

Working a full time job with a Work permit

sorry to hear that, it must be hell.

It's terrible working on an island coffee1.gif

agreed. .

I never much liked england.

Strictly speaking, England is not an Island. You're probably thinking of the Isle of Dogs

SC

Invest in a quantity of confiscated cocaine via the local constabulary. The price should include "insurance" so you won't get pulled by BiBs from that particular station but they won't provide that guarantee if you go outside their catchment area.

Then visit some of the more upmarket bars and clubs in the Sukhumvit ghetto, engage anyone sweating profusely in conversation. Give 'em your card and wait for the calls.

Simples

A steady income can be earned in a bar,are you an attractive looking young lady ? unfortunatly if not the income will be one way ,out the door ,i have two friends who came here with quite large amounts of cash and opened bars ,one now lives a quiet life in a village in Isan and the other Works from home in England ,doing something called social security,,its very popular ,millions do it in Britain.

Buy a website which makes money on autopilot so you wont have to do any work and therefore will not need a work visa!

Many for sale here on flippa, make sure the seller has good feedback (most do) and do plenty of due diligence before you spend your money.

No such thing as a work visa anyway