My Funeral Music

Daffy D

then there was an old guy in an old pickup who stopped when tutsi was 'on the road' near Chehalis, Washington and said 'where ye headed?'...'oh, down to San Francisco...' and he said: 'get in, I'm goin' t'Portland...'

then he said: 'we'll eat first as weez got a way to go...'...we were in his trailer house near the highway and he took out a sliced slab of american bacon and put it whole in the pan and stirred it around then took out a loaf of wonderbread and some mayo and said: 'dig in...'...never did have a bacon sandwich that tasted so good...

he was an old 'on the road' person just helpin' out others...he didn't expect nothin' and etc...

'and, ye shall be with me, grateful and not beholden, to a better world that shall redeem our sins...'...

'oh, boo hoo...tutsi told me that story...'...strike up the JS Bach...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

and...don't say: 'but you shall be dead, tutsi and not capable of hearing anything...'

I'm gonna fake my death....yes, I will, I will, I will...

If I was faking my own death, I'd hope I'd start laughing before they got too carried away

SC

"You know, I could have sworn I heard someone say 'there's no handle on this side!'