Whats Happened With Kenny999

petercallen

He posted regularly on this forum and seems to have disappeared into the woodwork

He had is own opinion as most of us do, a lot of people disagreed with him but he

never was a basher and only stood up for himself and his opinions which forums a

are all about

Has he dropped of the perch or been banned

A lot of people have dropped off the scene here. I suppose some of them tire of being bashed everytime they express their opinion. After all, if you were having a discussion in person with a group of people, would you stick around if someone continually put down your every comment? The trouble is, the people who do this are so unintelligent that they don't even realise how moronic they are being. Gawd only knows how they ever learned to use a computer...

• Like 2

A lot of people have dropped off the scene here. I suppose some of them tire of being bashed everytime they express their opinion. After all, if you were having a discussion in person with a group of people, would you stick around if someone continually put down your every comment? The trouble is, the people who do this are so unintelligent that they don't even realise how moronic they are being. Gawd only knows how they ever learned to use a computer...

I had been wondering the same thing about Kenny.

And Ping is spot on.

You are right, the people who continually bash other people on this and other forums

Would not do the same thing to your face, they prefer to hide behind a computer

Computer cowards i call them, reminds me of phone stalkers in the old days the

phone companies got rid of them by banning them access to private phone lines

Before cell phones became cheap and affordable to the general public

An internetforum is like a bar with regular customers. Say every year 30% of the regulars disappear, to be replaced with new regulars. People might be pissed off for some reson, but they might also have lost interest because of something else. The guy has found a job, has fallen in love, has moved to Brazil, or whatever.

You can send him a message via the forum PM system, he may have email notifications on.

Sometimes people start new jobs, sometimes they have children, sometimes they leave Thailand, sometimes they do get tired of some people's negativity.

That said, if you do see bashing and abuse, then the report button should be used, mods can't read everything all the time and your help would go far in making this forum a friendlier place.

An internetforum is like a bar with regular customers. Say every year 30% of the regulars disappear, to be replaced with new regulars. People might be pissed off for some reson, but they might also have lost interest because of something else. The guy has found a job, has fallen in love, has moved to Brazil, or whatever.

Or maybe its because they get sick of being picked on by certain forum members

who continually pick on other members and make statements which are libel

These posts are only removed if you respond then the response and the

libel posts you respond to are deleted

A post commenting on moderator removed.

Forum rule 21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

..or this site has just become plain boring.

Maybe Jingthing could open a poll on the subject. wink.png

I think this more to the point.

Now shall we start yet another thread on where to buy a burger of get my haircut.

And then there is.This topic is getting too humorous we better close it

I agree here and once posted the same. I always feel like this forum is if we are hanging out at some bar and shooting the sh*t.

If one guy continues to blather on, typically someone at the bar will say something to that effect, maybe that guy doesn't come back, who knows. Maybe he has thicker skin and can see the light, no offense taken.

I enjoy many of the sub forums on TV but I have to say the Phuket forum has the most miserable doom and gloom contributors than any of them. The usual nay sayers who think their opinion is more important than anyone elses and always quick to shoot down anyone who doesn't agree with them. I only read here as i'm a Phuket resident otherwise I'd leave all the old women in here to get on with crying over spilt milk and exchanging knitting patterns!!!

If Kenny999 did leave through boredom it not at all surprising......

Edited by Rickster

Life must be pretty boring or you can't occupy yourself if you worry about some anonymous guy not contributing in the boring forum anymore.

Even if a person is purely anonymous for you, he might be friend or semi friend to another.

Life must be pretty boring or you can't occupy yourself if you worry about some anonymous guy not contributing in the boring forum anymore.

You might want to put some thought into what you just said.

Yeah I did and I come to the same conclusion.

Even if a person is purely anonymous for you, he might be friend or semi friend to another.

Has the forum really got to the point where the contributions of Kenny are sorely missed? I afraid it seems that way and that is sad.

The forum has no direction, all topics are either a whinge about the island or asking to source something on the island which makes it stale and peoples interest wanes.

Kenny was niave as they come and probably fled Thailand with his tail between his legs if you judge him by his posts.

He lived in fear of everything.

The irony of his post totally bypassed him.

The irony of his post totally bypassed him.

Totally.

Has the forum really got to the point where the contributions of Kenny are sorely missed? I afraid it seems that way and that is sad.

The forum has no direction, all topics are either a whinge about the island or asking to source something on the island which makes it stale and peoples interest wanes.

Kenny was niave as they come and probably fled Thailand with his tail between his legs if you judge him by his posts.

ha ha I am still here, I have not fled Thailand with anything between my legs!! me niave never been called that before!! yes I now have my Z1000 but that has nothing to do with not posting, had a lot of trouble with my windows live so had the opportunity to change my user name, I can't believe anyone would miss me, I was never a controversial poster but I would always stick up for myself and for others who were maybe getting a hard time, I have not played golf for a long time so no need for any partners!! there was only one poster on here that was continually nasty to every one and he has not posted on here also for a long time, he was one reason why I decided not to post so much, plus of course I doubt there is one thread on Thai visa that does not descend into insults which is another reason to do something else.

Edited by kawapower

Well there you go Peter.

Your grave concerns for some guy you never met but was touched by his forum demeanor is safe and well under a new guise.

You may now sleep undisturbed.

/thread.

Well there you go Peter.

Your grave concerns for some guy you never met but was touched by his forum demeanor is safe and well under a new guise.

You may now sleep undisturbed.

/thread.

There was nothing sinister about a new change of forum name, my windows live account was hacked and I discovered gmail so thought it was a good time to start afresh!!!

you killed Kenny, you bastards (can't believe i'm the first person to say that)

Oi! Humour will not be tolerated. offtopic.gif

Don't you want to know where to get the best burger or buy some pita beans or left threaded nails or something? unsure.png

ha ha I am still here, I have not fled Thailand with anything between my legs!! me niave never been called that before!! yes I now have my Z1000 but that has nothing to do with not posting, had a lot of trouble with my windows live so had the opportunity to change my user name, I can't believe anyone would miss me, I was never a controversial poster but I would always stick up for myself and for others who were maybe getting a hard time, I have not played golf for a long time so no need for any partners!! there was only one poster on here that was continually nasty to every one and he has not posted on here also for a long time, he was one reason why I decided not to post so much, plus of course I doubt there is one thread on Thai visa that does not descend into insults which is another reason to do something else.

Good to see the bashers did not drive you away Kenny,i for one did not find your posts boring

Not like some other posters, i am sure all the anonymous people who follow this forum and want

to find out about Thailand are really interested in new sets of traffic lights