Purchase On The Ebay

AzarovDmitriy

When the parcel is damage on post way in the past eBay don't cover it!

I got many problems with PayPal when item areived faulty espasaly you sale something!

For many cheaters!that bought same item in faulty condition, then buy from you a working one contact PayPal after 2 or 3 weeks from buyers protection your account is in minus over one month, then the buyer send you a faulty item back with another serial number, keep your working item of same modell type on eBay , and think can also consult PayPal buyers protection!

I am on eBay since nearly 10 years and over 1000 auktion, and got many bad experience !

Mostly a cheating buyer got your money back,also when you told PayPal that serial number is not same. You send!

Buyer has double profit, keep your working item, send faulty item back to you, and resale working item again profit 200 procent!

Important notice never receive any money on PayPal , when your account is in minus, your money will be gone!

PayPal lies to there customers telling them have there own insurance, In real the take the money from you when you sale something and got a cheater at the other end!

Not everything sunshine in the system..!

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I suppose really it is down to what you buy and who you buy it from and that could be from any other person or company in the world.

When the parcel is damage on post way in the past eBay don't cover it!

I got many problems with PayPal when item areived faulty espasaly you sale something!

For many cheaters!that bought same item in faulty condition, then buy from you a working one contact PayPal after 2 or 3 weeks from buyers protection your account is in minus over one month, then the buyer send you a faulty item back with another serial number, keep your working item of same modell type on eBay , and think can also consult PayPal buyers protection!

I am on eBay since nearly 10 years and over 1000 auktion, and got many bad experience !

Mostly a cheating buyer got your money back,also when you told PayPal that serial number is not same. You send!

Buyer has double profit, keep your working item, send faulty item back to you, and resale working item again profit 200 procent!

Important notice never receive any money on PayPal , when your account is in minus, your money will be gone!

PayPal lies to there customers telling them have there own insurance, In real the take the money from you when you sale something and got a cheater at the other end!

Not everything sunshine in the system..!

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

I suppose really it is down to what you buy and who you buy it from and that could be from any other person or company in the world.

That works both ways - as a customer who has received broken shipment and had been taxed import duty I now have a defective item that will likely cost twice as much if I have to ship it back and then pay duty again on new item after clearly providing photographic proof it does not work and defective shipping container with no packaging. Been there.