I Love To Touch Girls' Boobs

ShopBoy

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I the only one, who has a negative feeling about this?

Agreed...why not just get some stocks, put him in them and let people throw tomatoes at him. If the guy broke the law, arrest him, put him in jail and take him to court and let a court decide the punishment, again reinforces to me how backwards the justice system in Thailand is.

Would they have done this to a Hi-so who had grabbed some boobage ?

Guess they could have handed him some balloons and then proceeded to beat him around the head

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 1

Am I the only one, who has a negative feeling about this?

i don't have negative feelings when i touch boobs.

And I wouldn't have problems standing there with that placard. Quickly the girls would line up to I can touch their boobs.

To all the politically correct posters above, imagine being there with your wife/girlfriend and this little dirtbag using the chaos to touch her between her legs, or rubbing his small dick against her buttocks. Ofcourse being the civilized person you are, you will be happy to see him go to court in 6 months time and get of with a 200 baht fine. No I didn't think so.

Used to work in a big open market back home, and on Saturdays just before closing, it could become a bit chaotic with really many people, and many muslim men used to do a bit of rubbing/touching on the not so covered Scandi women. If caught, they were told to leave the market, only to be back next week. Wish we had had a "table of shame", like the one in the picture !

Yes, this happens daily on the boats on Klong san Saeb and on crowded buses. I got into a discussion with about 20 female students and about 50% of them have been victims of rubbing/touching on buses and boats.

I asked them why they didn't shout out but they just said they were too shy.

To all the politically correct posters above, imagine being there with your wife/girlfriend and this little dirtbag using the chaos to touch her between her legs, or rubbing his small dick against her buttocks. Ofcourse being the civilized person you are, you will be happy to see him go to court in 6 months time and get of with a 200 baht fine. No I didn't think so.

Used to work in a big open market back home, and on Saturdays just before closing, it could become a bit chaotic with really many people, and many muslim men used to do a bit of rubbing/touching on the not so covered Scandi women. If caught, they were told to leave the market, only to be back next week. Wish we had had a "table of shame", like the one in the picture !

Yes, this happens daily on the boats on Klong san Saeb and on crowded buses. I got into a discussion with about 20 female students and about 50% of them have been victims of rubbing/touching on buses and boats.

Or maybe they enjoyed it?

How long you been out of prison?

Good point KerryK, the first thing that sex perverts do is convince themselves that their victims enjoy it. That's a vicious self delusion.

• Like 1

How long you been out of prison?

So you acknowledge that women don't enjoy sex.

I know I'll get flamed for saying this, but doesn't everyone know that the Songkran party at Khao San is always a grope-fest? Girls go there because it's fun and they expect some touching in an otherwise "safe" environment.

There is something to that. But the groper is no Justin Beiber either!

So you acknowledge that women don't enjoy sex.

Not with me they don`t.

Is there a sex therapist in the house?

I don't think women like sex with people they don't know for free. I think when that happens they normally yell rape.