Thaksin Feigns Shock At Reports People Want To Kill Him

Boater

VIENTIANE – Fugitive premier Thaksin Shinawatra pretended to be surprised yesterday when told of reports that there might be assassination attempts being planned.

Speaking from his temporary home in Laos, where the controversial coup-ousted former prime minister met with supporters for a Songkran rally, Thaksin effectively mimicked the reaction of someone being told something he didn’t know already when asked by reporters if he was taking security measures due to rumors of hit-men being sent after him.

“I cannot believe or understand why anyone would want to hurt me, as I have only tried to help people all my life,” Thaksin said with a straight face. “It’s the first I’ve heard of such a thing.”

The polarizing political figure, whose disruption of Thai society through populist rhetoric and the unprecedented consolidation of power through multiple election victories led to new divisions in society and violent protests by both supporting and opposing forces since his ouster in 2006, further expressed credible wonder at the very thought that some people might be angry with him.

“Thais are such peaceful people,” he stated, in direct contravention to immediate evidence. “Where would they find assassins?” he asked, pretending that his own rise to power didn’t require an intricate knowledge of the shadowy Machiavellian practices of Thailand’s murderous military and social elites.

Thaskin also insisted that he wasn’t taking any special precautions, claiming that he believed in karma.

“My return to Thailand will be peaceful and I hope that it is the start of reconciliation and healing,” he added, with what sounded remarkably like sincerity.

source - http://notthenation.com/2012/04/thaksin-feigns-shock-at-reports-people-want-to-kill-him/

• Like 1

Same Thaksin games.

Why was his private jet re routed ?

Assassination threat we are told.

Why did his ex brother in law, chief of police send him a bullet proof vest?

Then the "My people love me,"; type of response.

As for Thai being peaceful fun loving , forgiving people!

Try out this theory by up setting my wife!

It's in Not The Nation, you dolts! smile.png

Jeeze Louise.

It pays to read all the way to the end doesn't it.

Very true, but what a good troll article, better by far than Nocturn's recent attempt.

New here so was easily taken in.

However I do not wish to remove my response , which also has much truth in it.

The threats to T's life give him an excuse to continue to rule outside the Kingdom, they are fabricated whenever it is expedient.

The same happened when he was in the LOS, remember the car bomb fiasco, the unexplained exploding plane.

I believe as long as T is front page news every day he is smirking at his own troll ability.

To be able to run things without having to acknowledge any responsibility is a bonus, while he bides his time until the inevitable happens.

It's in Not The Nation, you dolts! smile.png

Jeeze Louise.

It pays to read all the way to the end doesn't it.

Very true, but what a good troll article, better by far than Nocturn's recent attempt.

New here so was easily taken in.

However I do not wish to remove my response , which also has much truth in it.

The threats to T's life give him an excuse to continue to rule outside the Kingdom, they are fabricated whenever it is expedient.

The same happened when he was in the LOS, remember the car bomb fiasco, the unexplained exploding plane.

I believe as long as T is front page news every day he is smirking at his own troll ability.

To be able to run things without having to acknowledge any responsibility is a bonus, while he bides his time until the inevitable happens.

The best word to explain the car bomb fiasco is, fiasco, and as for the exploding plane incident, that has already been discovered and covered many times, much to the chagrin of the legend in his own mind.

Thaskin also insisted that he wasn’t taking any special precautions, claiming that he believed in karma.

I also believe in Karma,and I certainly would not like to have to face Thaksins.

Edited by MAJIC