Is It Just Me Or Are The Girls On The Datng Site Banner Ads Getting Hotter?

stevehaigh

I think it is perfectly clear why the girl is marrying the foreigner: so she can be taken care of. For him it is also, or should be, very clear why she is marrying him: so she is taken care of and she can have a comfortable life.

This means that to both partners it is clear why they are marrying, whereas in western countries a lot of people claim to be marrying out of love. I doubt that very much, and doubt even more that after a certain number of years there is still love, if it was ever there.

I therefor have no problems with the younger, prettier etc. girls marrying an older, not so handsome partner, from either perspective.

Whether man or woman, bodies change, thoughts change, a hormone thing you know. Lost the love of my life for a reason, l couldn't understand, BUT, l do now.

Nothing in life is for certain except for a few. smile.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is perfectly clear why the girl is marrying the foreigner: so she can be taken care of. For him it is also, or should be, very clear why she is marrying him: so she is taken care of and she can have a comfortable life.

This means that to both partners it is clear why they are marrying, whereas in western countries a lot of people claim to be marrying out of love. I doubt that very much, and doubt even more that after a certain number of years there is still love, if it was ever there.

I therefor have no problems with the younger, prettier etc. girls marrying an older, not so handsome partner, from either perspective.

Fair dos. Thanks for replying.

It's no wonder most relationships between a farang and a bargirl end in disaster.

If you consider that on one side you have a woman who, generally, for a decent amount of time, has trained herself to offer a service that includes pretending to love or show affection to another man in exchange for goods. As in any profession you will find some who are better and more skilled at their job than others. The skills may include better looks, more affection, being more a tentative, or whatever the customer is looking for.

On the other side you have a man who has to come to a foreign country to hire a woman to show him love and affection and possibly become a lifelong partner. Ether way the pool he is choosing from is out of these professional lovers.

You have to question the morality and general frame of mind of both parties if either considers being in a long term relationship with other.

These relationships always begin as a business transaction and in most cases end up continuing along that path for as long as the money is there.

• Like 1

It's no wonder most relationships between a farang and a bargirl end in disaster.

If you consider that on one side you have a woman who, generally, for a decent amount of time, has trained herself to offer a service that includes pretending to love or show affection to another man in exchange for goods. As in any profession you will find some who are better and more skilled at their job than others. The skills may include better looks, more affection, being more a tentative, or whatever the customer is looking for.

On the other side you have a man who has to come to a foreign country to hire a woman to show him love and affection and possibly become a lifelong partner. Ether way the pool he is choosing from is out of these professional lovers.

You have to question the morality and general frame of mind of both parties if either considers being in a long term relationship with other.

These relationships always begin as a business transaction and in most cases end up continuing along that path for as long as the money is there.

Good post and totally agree, but as others have pointed out, if both parties remain happy with the arrangement and know exactly what is happening and why, then good luck to them.

However, I'm sure a lot of men out there think they have something they don't which is a shame. I've seen the wheels fall off many times not long after the girl has come to the UK for the first time. Their ideas of how wealthy their partner is are shattered when they find out he's just a hard working truck driver or something, and this man with money to burn in the bar is actually just making ends meet. Throw the crap weather in and it's not long before she's got the hump and is down the local disco looking for a way out.

I would say that out of say the last 50 Thai/Farang couples I've met both in Thailand and in the UK, I reckon one maybe two at the most had what I would call a 100% normal, healthy marriage the same as if the Farang had married another Farang. The rest were a mix of slightly strange all the way up to complete inadequate tw#ts and complete control freaks who treated their wives like live in maids.

Come to think of it, most of my wives friends are good, decent funny people but nearly everyone of their husbands is a knob head. A huge amount of the men have treated their wives like <deleted> but only one or two of the woman have done the same. Perhaps that's just my experience and it would even out if I knew 1000 more couples or maybe that's generally the way it is.

At the end of the day if people are happy then good luck to them but that doesn't make the relationships normal, the vast majority aren't IMO.