You Know It'S Hot In Thailand When...

connda

You know it's hot in Thailand when you are enjoying a nice hot shower and you realize that you don't have a hot water heater in your apartment.

You know it's hot in Thailand when your clothes dry on the cloths line in less than 20 minutes.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......when you realise you haven't sh_t yourself.......it's sweat. tongue.png

I suppose it too has its benefits, I suppose you could shit yourself and blame it on sweat! - You know, when you just thought it was going to a little bit of a "PHUT" but suddenly your bottom becomes "Moist"

Your sweat smells like human shit? Gross...

No, it smells like frog sh_t.

Ok i'll bite. vampire.gif

If it smelt like sh_t, i wouldn't have to check...would i?

Your sweat smells like human shit? Gross...

No, it smells like frog sh_t.

Ok i'll bite. vampire.gif

If it smelt like sh_t, i wouldn't have to check...would i?

You mean you don't check if you really think you have shit yourself? Double gross...

I've shit myself twice in Thailand. Once walking to the bathroom at home. OK. The other was whilst having breakfast in a cafe. I went from sabai sabai to shit, SHIT! in about 0.2 of a second.

I had to drive home also..............as I was commando.

Enough about me, how are you?

You know it is hot in Thailand when...

You are breathing. Anytime. Anyday.

Only the corpses can stand the heat in this country.

Calm down,man, its not that bad. I know its nice to talk it up and make us all look hard, but its just warm werather, and if you're that bothered, you can get aircon for your shack when you come out of the paddies.

I'm assuming that your concern with corpses is somewhat sordid, and I would remind you that there is no place for necrophilia in this forum. You may want to lend your support here

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/547907-homeless/

SC

You know it's hot in Thailand when your monsoon fever makes you as nuts (spelt N.V.T.S. Nuts) as your GF's usual temperament.

I've shit myself twice in Thailand. Once walking to the bathroom at home. OK. The other was whilst having breakfast in a cafe. I went from sabai sabai to shit, SHIT! in about 0.2 of a second.

Now this is topic I like. I have shit myself on quite a few occasions. Most memorable was a year ago on the 3rd date (yes, I actually dated) with my current GF. Walking along a road in Lad Prao, my arse went from situation normal to defcom 4 in 2 seconds and a G,O,M worthy slick came out. She took in in good stride including popping to the 7/11 to get me some tissue prior to me hosing myself down in the squallor toilet. Oh Happy days.

• Like 1

You know it's hot in Thailand when your monsoon fever makes you as nuts (spelt N.V.T.S. Nuts) as your GF's usual temperament.

Now this is topic I like. I have shit myself on quite a few occasions. Most memorable was a year ago on the 3rd date (yes, I actually dated) with my current GF. Walking along a road in Lad Prao, my arse went from situation normal to defcom 4 in 2 seconds and a G,O,M worthy slick came out. She took in in good stride including popping to the 7/11 to get me some tissue prior to me hosing myself down in the squallor toilet. Oh Happy days.

You know you have shat yourself in Thailand when....

you know its hot in thailand ...When the cheap charlies buy two bottles of Leo and sit out side the 7/11 all day

Just because some Thais are poor it is no reason to make fun of them. Maybe all they can afford is one or 2 bottles between the 3 or 4 of them.

Just because you are a westerner with more money doesn't give you the right to insult Thais who don't have any.

Perhaps you should consider moving on to a different country.