Second Hand Furniture Shop In Pattaya ?

scorpio

hi,

im renting a 3 bedroom house in pattaya, im now over in pattaya and want to buy some seconhand beds or sofa etc. im buying new also but on a tight budget.

so im looking also some decent quality 2nd hand furniture, i understand there is also an auction house in patts ?

There is another one on the road that joins Pattaya Tai and Tharappasit (opposite side to Soi 16 on Tai I think) on the left going towards Tharappasit. A lot of different stuff and they will also buy second hand stuff from you.

Always stand at the back at the auctions, I have seen the tricks they pull, if your at the front and you look interested in an item and you bid, the auctioneer will up the price with a fictitious bidder behind you, sometimes they have accomplices who will put up their hand or sometimes just up the bid making out someone has bid behind saying xxx at the back or so on, if the fictitious bidder happens to win the item, it will still be in the auction the following week.

I watched this happen with a small electronic safe that are about 1000 baht new and a guy went up to 1500 with a fictitious bidder upping the price, I mentioned to the guy that they were at that time 990 baht in Macro so he left and did not buy it so the auction house lost out for trying to scam.