Brit Billionaire's Son Vanishes On Samui – Reward Offered

Hi all of you I am the poor/bar girl/Muslim girl/essarn girl oh I could go on and on. Thank you to those of you whom spoke good of me. I did not kidnap my future stepson, I am not trying to steal any body's money as I have enough of my own. The house you laughed at if I was the future wife of a billionaire was actually not my house but a coffee shop I met the reporter in. My skin is dark as I work outdoors alot, but i still cannot understand why anybody living in Samui and using this forum could be racist towards me. All of you were informed of my stepsons disappearance after he was found so please do not treat this site as your news. This was a serious incident with Marcus and this site without my permission changed wording and turned it into what seems like a joke to all. Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and thank you to those of you who said kind words for Marcus and I.

Marcus is looking forward to returning to his family this week.

Sulawan

Obviously well educated to put together such a well written post, as a matter of interest what is it it that attracted you to this considerably older billionaire man? technically were the coments racists, maybe its because many posters are the victem of racism here on a regular bacis. Dont think its was meant as racist, just a misunderstanding what attracts girls here to older billionaires.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all of you I am the poor/bar girl/Muslim girl/essarn girl oh I could go on and on. Thank you to those of you whom spoke good of me. I did not kidnap my future stepson, I am not trying to steal any body's money as I have enough of my own. The house you laughed at if I was the future wife of a billionaire was actually not my house but a coffee shop I met the reporter in. My skin is dark as I work outdoors alot, but i still cannot understand why anybody living in Samui and using this forum could be racist towards me. All of you were informed of my stepsons disappearance after he was found so please do not treat this site as your news. This was a serious incident with Marcus and this site without my permission changed wording and turned it into what seems like a joke to all. Thank you for taking the time to read this thread and thank you to those of you who said kind words for Marcus and I.

Marcus is looking forward to returning to his family this week.

Sulawan

Glad it worked out for you. Just a point I have to make .At no time has this site alters any wording or content of the news article.

The source has been noted in the original post .Source: http://www.pattayada...reward-offered/

Future step mother to be. Would I want someone with a brain dysfunction to marry my daughter? nah

I don't care how freakin' rich they are. Talk about priorities. ermm.gif

Why don't you read the post first? Wasn't the son who wants to marry the girl.....

has he been found yet. is it possible he just ran away. Why can't the police find him if there is such a reward?

also how much is the reward.

Do keep up!

Marcus Jack (the son) is going back home to Ulster to rejoin his dad who will be building Titanic 2 in the Harland & Wolff yard in Belfast (just like the first one). Another great idea for what to do if you are a billionaire. Meanwhile back on Samui the fragrant mademoiselle (sadly still anonymous) continues to rent out cement trucks to pay off her boyfriend's Baht 10,000 debt to a "friend".

What will happen next?

PS post now hit over 21,000 views in 27 hours. Must be some kind of record for such BS.

What is going on. Is this person registered as missing or not. Also what is the reward.

Also the titanic in Belfast. when shall it be finished. i would like to climb on bord before rthe end of 2012

Hi all of you I am the poor/bar girl/Muslim girl/essarn girl oh I could go on and on. Thank you to those of you whom spoke good of me. I did not kidnap my future stepson, I am not trying to steal any body's money as I have enough of my own. etc.....

Sulawan

This is a shill. It was written by someone other than "Sulawan." As such, it has no credibility.

What is going on. Is this person registered as missing or not. Also what is the reward.

Also the titanic in Belfast. when shall it be finished. i would like to climb on bord before rthe end of 2012

The reward is a ticket on the next Titanic maiden voyage. shock1.gif

And then he will discover that front row is a job, not a seating position.

• Like 2

And then he will discover that front row is a job, not a seating position.

Well probably a good reason why he ain't been found there is no point saying that there is a reward without stating how much. it might be a chocholate bar for all we know. or 20 baht.

as sheep i cast him out amunst the wolves untill i get a descent number to begin looking.

Saying that there is a reward to anyone who can find my car keys. i won't say how much bit it is big.

Infact i shall say 1 million baht. the catch is that u have to find them before i do. and they are in my house somewhere so good luck

Hi all of you I am the poor/bar girl/Muslim girl/essarn girl oh I could go on and on. Thank you to those of you whom spoke good of me. I did not kidnap my future stepson, I am not trying to steal any body's money as I have enough of my own. etc.....

Sulawan

This is a shill. It was written by someone other than "Sulawan." As such, it has no credibility.

Please tell how you know this.