House Valuation

I would like to get an estimated valuation for two houses in Pattaya, Soi Nernplabwan area.

I am not looking for an accurate valuation, just an estimated value, for the moment.

Please email me if you have any further questions, and the fees involved for this action.

Kind regards

Just get a few agents around. You should not pay for this. If an agent wants paying, just say "no" and go to another one. There are untold hundreds (thousands?) of agents in Pattaya.

I would be most surprised if anyone could give you an accurate valuation as prices vary wildly (especially between fantasy asking prices and actual selling prices), and I wouldn't even think about paying for what will really be a guess.

as much as they think you will pay. agents are paid on commission and although i have only dealt with them to rent, it seems very unlikely that they have any of that "Western principle" that they are paid on commission yet "work for you". i have bought a couple of houses in the US and always felt like the agent was working for me, not just trying to get the commission as high as they could.

Are you looking for a written valuation as you need this for a mortgage or other need, or a verbal valution?..If you not selling its unlikely an agent will come and give you a valuation as it is a waste of their time and money to do this.

Are you looking for a written valuation as you need this for a mortgage or other need....

I thought that Thai banks had their own people to assess the value of property for mortgages?

If they dont they really are setting themselves up for some colossal scams and losses.