Honesty Is The Best Policy

Hello Guys\Girls

I joined this website to gain Knowledge for a purchase of a motorbike I was after,thanks all who helped me,Im about to receive the bike I was after,but after readng the forums I realised that I must be the only "Falang" that wed a bargirl!

Came to Thailand in 2000 Arrived from a messy divorce! Done the usual!!Nana Plaza and got personal with most of the girls there! I was in a dilemma at this time as I was accepted to emigrate to Canada but I thought hang about this is pretty good Im a Chick magnet !!Welcome to Thailand!!!

Heard it all!!

Buffalo dead!

Father become monk!

I love U long time!!

In my time here I only went to Pattaya once( I harbored the feelings that it reminded me of Blackpool and I did not like that place anyway0

I stayed in Bangkok,met my wife of 8 years(she freelanced) and we got married ,marriage cost 185 Baht in the District office

After8 years of Marriage Im Happy yes I have built a nice house,I have payed for funerals and Births,the reason??because Im family,do

you honestly think that the Asians are any different to the Westerners!!

I send money back to my family when they need it!

I read this website's forum and what I noticed was that no-one is honest! What are you all embarrassed about?

We all have history!!

Who cares?

One more thing this forum is supposed to be dedicated to Expats living in Thailand,stop kissing <deleted> of the people we are around and getting ripped of by !!!

Bought a House!

Made the Mother a House

Been there ,done it

Rhiwfawr

• Like 1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ at least rhiwfawr made a point.

.. and thanks for being honest.

its precisely the fact that he didnt make any signifigant point that someone questioned him for it .........

im also waiting to hear the punchline .........

.....and your point is?

I think it would be ridiculous to think that he is the only one on tv that has married a bargirl.

His POINT is why do people need to hide it?

Why does every topic on TV need a punchline? Actually the OP made a point of telling something about his private life.

he made a point assuming we have all married hookers (like he has ) and are secretly hiding the fact

that statement is far from true in many cases i presume /hope

Why does every topic on TV need a punchline? Actually the OP made a point of telling something about his private life.

he made a point assuming we have all married hookers (like he has ) and are secretly hiding the fact

No, he didn't. Learn to read .. or keep trolling if you must.

but after readng the forums I realised that I must be the only "Falang" that wed a bargirl!

This is simply not true.

There was one other farang, a Swede, who married a bar girl up in Chiang Rai, only his identity is not being disclosed to protect the innocent.

.....and your point is?

I think it would be ridiculous to think that he is the only one on tv that has married a bargirl.

He is probably funning us. He really married a wealthy white-skinned Chinese Thai who is a nuclear physicist, but does not want to be like everyone else on the Site.

• Like 1

.....and your point is?

He is probably funning us. He really married a wealthy white-skinned Chinese Thai who is a nuclear physicist, but does not want to be like everyone else on the Site.

Yep,it could be, btw claiming to be honest on a internet forum leaves a lot of ground for speculation...

Wana, you were quoting me not the op.

And thank you for calling my wife a hooker, classy, real classy.

Perhaps you would like to tell my 3 year old son that his mum is a hooker. Nice.

i appologise if the quotes were mis-quoted ,i will try and edit the post to rectify

i just wanted to say that the op claiming everyone here is lying about having not married a hooker

is simply not true

some people may never even been married ,or married one of the 99% of other thai women in regular occupations

its not slander if its true wink.png

I thought it was liable anyway, as its in writing, not slander....whistling.gif

Typically the ones who protest the loudest usually are the ones who have the most to hide...rolleyes.gif

Edited by Soutpeel

"Criminal Defamation

Defamation as a criminal act in Thailand is defined by the Thai Criminal Code as a statement made by a person who imputes anything to another in a manner which is likely to impair the reputation of the latter or to expose him to hatred or contempt. Under the same Code, such person is liable for an imprisonment up to two years or he can be ordered by the court to pay a fine of 200,000 Baht or may be both." source

"Criminal Defamation

Defamation as a criminal act in Thailand is defined by the Thai Criminal Code as a statement made by a person who imputes anything to another in a manner which is likely to impair the reputation of the latter or to expose him to hatred or contempt. Under the same Code, such person is liable for an imprisonment up to two years or he can be ordered by the court to pay a fine of 200,000 Baht or may be both." source

and your point ?

.....and your point is?

Well based on another post he also claims his wife has contacts with high level Thai officals...

Edited by Soutpeel

Well! It is that same topic! again!!

I cant understand! why! people on the site!!! cant accept the fact that there are others that have had different experiences!!!

While pretty much everyone i know in the kingdom has at least dabbled in the bars, very few do so regularly and even fewer move in or date, let alone marry sex workers.

Your !! Experience!! is!! Not! definitive!!!!!!

PS i have always been of the belief that any thing more than the most sparing use of exclamation marks makes you look like a <deleted>, though that is the least of your problems if the topic is presented in earnest.

Edited by nocturn

I agree with the OP 100% ... Honesty is the best policy.

Recently I overheard this little story

Rhiwfawr and Nancy met while relaxing by the pool in one of the Hotels in Soi 4 and Rhiwfawr fell head over heels for her.

When they discovered they lived in the same city only a few miles apart Rhiwfawr was ecstatic.

He immediately started asking her out when they got home.

Within a couple of weeks, Rhiwfawr had taken Nancy to dance clubs, restaurants,

Concerts, movies, and museums. Rhiwfawr became convinced that Nancy was indeed his soul mate

And true love. Every date seemed better than the last.

On the one-month anniversary of their meeting by the pool, Rhiwfawr took Nancy

To a fine restaurant. While having cocktails and waiting for their salad, Ed said,

"I guess you can tell I'm very much in love with you. I'd like a little serious talk before our

Relationship continues to the next stage. So, before I get a box out of my jacket and ask you

A life changing question, it's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut. I play golf, I read about golf,

I watch golf on TV. In short, I eat, sleep, and breathe golf. If that's going to be a problem for us,

You'd better say so now!"

Nancy took a deep breath and responded, " Rhiwfawr, that certainly won't be a problem.

I love you as you are and I love golf too; but, since we're being totally honest with each other,

You need to know that for the last five years I've been a hooker."

Rhiwfawr said, "I bet it's because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."

A Happy Ending

Edited by David48
  • Like 2

.....and your point is?

ridiculous as it may seem to you ,not everyone meets a hooker in a bar and then marries her ....rolleyes.gif

....but many does. rolleyes.gif

I will add to this topic!

Im not embarrassed by my past,I was never destined to meet a virgin who would declare an undying love for me,Im a realist who is not embarrassed by my wife's past,true I don't shout from the rooftops declaring her past,but Im not an angel too!

History when you break it down is

His Story

We all do things that we regret in life!

Sometimes you may meet your partner through circumstances that you would not disclose to your folks!

I must be a minority!!

LOL!!

Enjoy your life,and do not worry about the past!!!

Rhiwfawr