What Is Your Favourite Attack When Some Dude Attacks You?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lick his ears and give him a big sloppy kiss. If he runs away I've stopped the 'Dude attack'. If he stays I've got a new boyfriend laugh.png

One does not normally use the tongue in a Glasgow kiss.

Why not take him down with a cool 'Wooah! Lighten up, dude?'

I'll try that again, to see if I can get teh pronunciation right - I'm trying to learn Grabvion

'Wooaah! Liten up dude!'

I reckon that's bound to work

SC

I just tell them that even though I am down in the back , give me a minute to take my glasses off, and my teeth out. The secret is, after you have done the latter, if he is still wanting some, as you kind of stagger up, you use the chair on the fellows knee cap. Then pick up both personal items and find a friendly place.

Not another Rambo in LOS , surely. rolleyes.gif

Look OP, there are resorts full of SAS and NAVY SEALS, you know where they are, eh.

Go talk with these guys, or should l say get drunk with these guys, hmmmmm. sad.png

I'd really like to start a thread in the pub ( although somehow I don't think it would last ) about which celebrity/well known person you'd love to <deleted> and how you'd do it. I'm torn between Ryan Seacrest or Henry Kissinger but the common denominator would be a karate chop across the throat followed by a flying headbutt.

Wow. So this is what video games do?

That being said, when I first read "which celebrity/well known person you'd love to <deleted>" I had a whole list - then I read on and realised that '<deleted>' wasn't what I thought it meant...

I'm actually going to reply to this post quite seriously, because I'm a woman and I do sometimes have to think about what I would do if I was to be attacked and I have been attacked before in the past by both men and women (I come from a rough part of the UK where it happens sometimes)

I have a tendency to headbutt people in the nose. Nothing gets someone off balance by making their eyes water after butting them in the conker. tongue.png I have done this before in the past to both men and women and it's always been a pretty successful move. Sometimes a kick in the nuts if they're a guy and as for girls... Well girls are more dirty fighters than men so I am actually more wary of them. I would grab them by the hair and twist my hand round and then have them in headlock. Also if the girl even dares to take off her stiletto shoe and hit me with it (Yes, they do this in the UK) then I would punch her in the throat.

However I never start fights and have only had a fight in self defense. smile.png

(Good little Manchester girl)

I thought you were my sister there for a moment. rolleyes.gif

tongue.png

Your sister fights like this?! :P

I reckon its not worth arguing, as inevitably it just escalates into ill-feeling.

On just has to make one's point, and then walk away, letting the other party have the last word.

SC

Edit: Its worse if there's more than one person involved, because they'll egg each other on - each trying to look tougher, or more aggrieved than the last, and those that are not will be brewing their own trouble-making comments in the background, ready to restoke the fire when things simmer down...

All you can try and do is pour oil on troubled waters... then light it and run, while everyone is blinded by the smoke.

Edited by StreetCowboy

Wow, as a woman ive never had another physical fight with a woman (or a man for that matter) since i left school! Ive had play fights with my bf though, but i dont think that counts :D

Wow, as a woman ive never had another physical fight with a woman (or a man for that matter) since i left school! Ive had play fights with my bf though, but i dont think that counts biggrin.png

Unless you stomp on his head it doesn't count!

• Like 1

Wow, as a woman ive never had another physical fight with a woman (or a man for that matter) since i left school! Ive had play fights with my bf though, but i dont think that counts biggrin.png

You're lucky then! Unfortunately I came from quite a rough area in the UK and I was prime target for bullies cause I was ginger so I got pushed around quite a few times. It gave me no option but to fight back and learn how to defend for myself. As for my older days, a lot less so, however I have had the odd person kick off with me in a club for no reason at all. However that is Manchester, UK for you!

I'm actually going to reply to this post quite seriously, because I'm a woman and I do sometimes have to think about what I would do if I was to be attacked and I have been attacked before in the past by both men and women (I come from a rough part of the UK where it happens sometimes)

I have a tendency to headbutt people in the nose. Nothing gets someone off balance by making their eyes water after butting them in the conker. tongue.png I have done this before in the past to both men and women and it's always been a pretty successful move. Sometimes a kick in the nuts if they're a guy and as for girls... Well girls are more dirty fighters than men so I am actually more wary of them. I would grab them by the hair and twist my hand round and then have them in headlock. Also if the girl even dares to take off her stiletto shoe and hit me with it (Yes, they do this in the UK) then I would punch her in the throat.

However I never start fights and have only had a fight in self defense. smile.png

(Good little Manchester girl)

You some like the proverbial dreamgirl......for some.whistling.gif

Edited by zzaa09

wow... seems very interesteing to grab them lovely hairs and give a 360 swing....... in the wrstling world, we call it GIANT SWING!!!!!!!!!!

actually if u perform this GIANT SWING, will the hairs actually come off, bleeding on the roots....? wow....

its gonna look really lovely.... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeWWWWWWWWEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~eee..............

peace bros and sistas

i could really imagin the victim squeeeeming for mercy!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNN..... GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~............

lol... im kidding folks, chill out dawgs. i come in peace

Edited by gravion

wow... seems very interesteing to grab them lovely hairs and give a 360 swing....... in the wrstling world, we call it GIANT SWING!!!!!!!!!!

actually if u perform this GIANT SWING, will the hairs actually come off, bleeding on the roots....? wow....

its gonna look really lovely.... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeWWWWWWWWEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~eee..............

peace bros and sistas

i could really imagin the victim squeeeeming for mercy!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNN..... GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~............

I know it is not good form to recommend suicide but...

how abou chewing their delicious ear off......?

is it too xtreme....?

will they come hunting u for leaving a permenant scar....?

actually they might come back for blasting their testies as well.... *pop* bleeeeeeeeeed... YIKES

peace bros and sistas

I know it is not good form to recommend suicide but...

Don't worry, he's just discovered Chang Classic. rolleyes.gif

wrrooong im driking LEO!! choice for the locals......

well to be honest, i dont mind driking 3 changs for 99 baht with lovely beer gals!!! to be honest, i could not help myself stare at those boobies while they pour me a pint!!!! seriously........

well to be honest, i dont mind driking 3 changs for 99 baht with lovely beer gals!!! to be honest, i could not help myself stare at those boobies while they pour me a pint!!!! seriously........

Hmmmm, think your a lost cause or 15. laugh.png

Hmmmm, think your a lost cause or 15. laugh.png

But with a much lower mental age

• Like 1

but what if the dude starts touching ur ass and starts banging your head!??!?!!

..ill hate myself in the morning, but "touching your ass"...and "banging your head".... ????????????????? what??blink.pngblink.pngblink.png

seems better than the alternative -- banging your ass and touching your head

well to be honest, i dont mind driking 3 changs for 99 baht with lovely beer gals!!!

to be honest, i could not help myself stare at those boobies while they pour me a pint!!!! seriously........

Maybe you should wait till you're older before you take to the drink.

Back on the Original Topic

Have you considered a scathing letter to the editors?

The pen is mightier than the sword, except sometimes if its a crosssword

SC