Beer With Or Without Ice

garrya

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having spent time in the Philippines where it seems, everyone puts ice in their beer i got rather used to it.

I'm also of the opinion these days that anything that dilutes my alcohol intake is a good thing.

The regular brands of beer are pretty much crap anyway. Heineken, Singha etc. are the McDonalds of the beer world. Can't see that adding ice is spoiling much, not like you're adding it to a great glass of wine, is it?!

It all comes down to personal taste i suppose

I'd come home with a couple of hot tigers, so I slipped them in the freezer so's they'd be cool for the big match.

Anyway, I made slower progress than I'd hoped, and there was a fair bit of ice in the last few. Didn't taste any different, though

SC

I'd come home with a couple of hot tigers, so I slipped them in the freezer so's they'd be cool for the big match.

Anyway, I made slower progress than I'd hoped, and there was a fair bit of ice in the last few. Didn't taste any different, though

SC

Don't put your hot tigers (ladies) in the freezer. No action for sure. whistling.gif

It's almost as bad as mixing weed with tobacco.............and I will give the Mexicans credit for not doing either. Just show me one beer commercial with ice in the beer.

Now there's a brainstorm!!!

If I was younger and in advertising...think about it...show your competitors cliental drinking their beer with ice and then your product without ice....it just doesn't get any easier. cheesy.gif

am i right assuming that those who put ice in their beer do not take off their socks when having a shower? ermm.gif

Dont wear socks-but I do like to shower with my suspenders on now and again rolleyes.gif

am i right assuming that those who put ice in their beer do not take off their socks when having a shower? ermm.gif

Dont wear socks-but I do like to shower with my suspenders on now and again rolleyes.gif

Kinkypost-4641-1156694606.gif

a kinky but realistic scenario...adding ice to the beer when in the shower with socks on...and then there is the asian siren standing nekkid in the bathroom doorway complaining: 'oh, Nigel...please make up yer mind or put it back in the fridge...'...and then Nigel drops the beer and emerges purposefully from the cascading water...

• Like 1

I rermember having snow in my beer bak in the Old Country; though only a light dusting, If you got any more than that, it was too cold to be out in the beer garden...

SC

I could show you a good Beer temp test but l would get banned and the lady in question might sue me. huh.png BUT, her ''testimonials'' were a sight to be seen. thumbsup.gif
  • Like 1

I rermember having snow in my beer bak in the Old Country; though only a light dusting, If you got any more than that, it was too cold to be out in the beer garden...

SC

I could show you a good Beer temp test but l would get banned and the lady in question might sue me. huh.png BUT, her ''testimonials'' were a sight to be seen. thumbsup.gif

You can't beat a good pair of testimonials.

SC

SC

You can't beat a good pair of testimonials.

SC

Absolutely. thumbsup.gif Not seen any for quite a while. sad.png Only at the Dentists, better not show that pic either. Edited by transam