Question About My Gf

I still don't think we have enough information to comment on his girlfriend; I still don't even know if I've met her, yet.

We do know a bit more about the

now, though, and I think its fair to say that
, the better for all concerned.

You can tell he's lost my sympathy when I start posting links to second-rate cover versions, by the way

SC

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy from Belgium was asking me a few years ago for advice. His Isan bicht did sent him a text message saying:

" If Ya nou mary mee I gou Bankok tomolow and wok baaa."

The guy really in love with the girl to me:" What should I do, she's so cute?

I've told him to send her a text message, to let her know not to go to Bangkok the next day..............

So he wrote: "Please Tirac, don't go to Bangkok tomorrow. Take the next train, bus or anything and take off now. Never contact me again, btihc

You should really ask yourself where this Isan girl had worked in Bangkok.......whistling.gif

Edited by sirchai

David, with all due respect, why not just ignore posts that you find annoying or uninteresting? I came here because I don't know where to go. I'm not here to stir the pot. I'm here to learn more about Thai culture and how it relates to the girl I'm with. I find it fascinating that you take time just to write about posts you don't like. If you don't like it move on to the next post. Problem solved.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Thaivisa Connect App

I would forget she is Thai and forget any cultural differences and ask yourself 'if this was a woman from my home town would I be thinking twice about a long term relationship with her?'

Agree. Think before you act.

I would seriously like to talk to you thebrick. I know it sounds strange, but I would like you to pm me your number so i can call you about this. Your whole story alarms me and another big alarm in your last post went off when you said you have never been to thailand.

Mate i didnt bother to read the comments from other posters because im sure there gonna say the same thing as me..

If you like the girl stay with her...but dont fall for her...dont give her any money...dont pay for anything other than a dinner etc, dont live with her...

You can have 2 msn or as many email accounts you have, seems to me shes over active in the trapping department...shes to worldly for my liking so just treat her as a good time girl.

Thai women always want to show they live a quite life that they dont date much and the good girls dont ask for money so quickly if eer at all....mate your just a ladder for her to use so treat her the same way.