Where To Find Nice Single Ladies In Uth?

Thighlander

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind, guys. Looks like this forum is one of those "Where can I get german sausages" or "Where can I get some creamed, chipped beef." Then, there are the post letting the farang business owners pat each other on the back. "Oh,

I had a wonderful 180 thb breakfast at English Joe's Brothel and Breakfast."

Folks, my question was simple and straight forward, I don't go out with bar girls, and I am looking for a new GF.

• Like 1

Straight up TH...

Go where people are, where people mingle.

Shopping plazas, restaurants, markets, tamboons, gatherings of every sort, universities & colleges, etc.

Just be friendly and socialize....you might be surprised as to whom you might meet.

Ya should have said udon.People that don't fly there don't know what your saying.

They did havev Ruysuk Love Seminars- Ruysuk guest house. Go to udonmap and you'll find it.

I haven't heard much lately.contact the owner he'll hook ya up.

I am a nice lady and am looking for someone who will be gentle and kind.

I am not one who want a house built .. at least not on the first date.

I know I love SomTam, but I love English sausage, German sausage is too hard and chewy.

Never mind, guys. Looks like this forum is one of those "Where can I get german sausages" or "Where can I get some creamed, chipped beef." Then, there are the post letting the farang business owners pat each other on the back. "Oh,

I had a wonderful 180 thb breakfast at English Joe's Brothel and Breakfast."

Folks, my question was simple and straight forward, I don't go out with bar girls, and I am looking for a new GF.

then try a dating site and you may have success , asking that question on here will only get the piss taken out of you ....

I suspect the issue is that you open the door to a whole world (forum) of scepticism - Your question was a tad vague.

You may receive more genuine help if you were more specific: i.e....

Forum: I'm living in Udon, I'm not interested in pay for play or girls looking for money. I would like to meet a respectable girl with whom I may be able to develop a mutually respectful relationship. I am curious as to where I can meet the 'regular' girls who are not hunting a westerner for financial reasons etc, with the intention of long term dating and what may develop from that....

To help: The 'rules of engagement' are quite logical - there are no real cultural surprises, just excuses westerners make to mask the fact and pull the wool over their own eyes that they are dating someone who has accepted them for reasons of financial security above feelings... There are no secrets, women in Thailand are the same as anywhere else, but with just a few minor idiosyncrasies thrown in...

Act respectfully, smile, take things slowly, trust your instincts and you will meet someone with whom you can share your time with and enjoy life.

Make friends with other Thai's. It will take time, but by laying the foundations of respect (and to be respected), many of the successful relationships in Thailand originate through 'introduction'...

If you asked me about ChiangMai, for example, I would tell you this:

Sunday: walking street

Monday: Airport Plaza

Tuesday: Dayli Bar 3 large tiger for 129 thb

Wednesday: Kad San Kaew Shopping

Thursday: Lunch spot by CNX Commercial College

Friday: CMU Bookstore

Saturday: Horse Racing

I suspect the issue is that you open the door to a whole world (forum) of scepticism - Your question was a tad vague.

You may receive more genuine help if you were more specific: i.e....

Forum: I'm living in Udon, I'm not interested in pay for play or girls looking for money. I would like to meet a respectable girl with whom I may be able to develop a mutually respectful relationship. I am curious as to where I can meet the 'regular' girls who are not hunting a westerner for financial reasons etc, with the intention of long term dating and what may develop from that....

To help: The 'rules of engagement' are quite logical - there are no real cultural surprises, just excuses westerners make to mask the fact and pull the wool over their own eyes that they are dating someone who has accepted them for reasons of financial security above feelings... There are no secrets, women in Thailand are the same as anywhere else, but with just a few minor idiosyncrasies thrown in...

Act respectfully, smile, take things slowly, trust your instincts and you will meet someone with whom you can share your time with and enjoy life.

Make friends with other Thai's. It will take time, but by laying the foundations of respect (and to be respected), many of the successful relationships in Thailand originate through 'introduction'...

Pretty much exactly, if I hadn't been so busy rehabbing a house in the USA, I would have stated that. There is nothing wrong with them wanting someone, who is secure, and there is a big difference in that and them wanting you to take them shopping all the time. Not really new to thai relationships, I've been visiting LOS for 14 years.

Ya should have said udon.People that don't fly there don't know what your saying.

They did havev Ruysuk Love Seminars- Ruysuk guest house. Go to udonmap and you'll find it.

I haven't heard much lately.contact the owner he'll hook ya up.

Yes, it's only been there 45 years......

The OP has close to 600 posts under his belt, by now he should know the type of reaction he would get by posting such question, I suspect that rather than finding out where he can meet "a nice lady" he is more interesting in starting a controversial post where he can be entertained by the responses . If indeed he relies on a forum for information where to meet a "nice lady" then finding a "nice lady" is the list of his problems.

• Like 1

I am a nice lady and am looking for someone who will be gentle and kind.

I am not one who want a house built .. at least not on the first date.

I know I love SomTam, but I love English sausage, German sausage is too hard and chewy.

Do you like cars?

Folks, my question was simple and straight forward, I don't go out with bar girls, and I am looking for a new GF

Yes, this is noted, but as many of the members do go out with barl girls (they will never admit it though) so you have to accept that they can't give you any advise on this matter. smile.png

Just noted that you don't go out "bar girls" so why not try a similar place where you met your former GF, and take it from there. Knowledge of the Thai language would be a great advantage. smile.png

Edited by Semper

Folks, my question was simple and straight forward, I don't go out with bar girls, and I am looking for a new GF

Yes, this is noted, but as many of the members do go out with barl girls (they will never admit it though) so you have to accept that they can't give you any advise on this matter. smile.png

Just noted that you don't go out "bar girls" so why not try a similar place where you met your former GF, and take it from there. Knowledge of the Thai language would be a great advantage. smile.png

I met my last GF at the freelance place and the one before that at the scale in front of 7-11. BTW, Is there a spot where the freelance girls hang out in Udon?

If you asked me about ChiangMai, for example, I would tell you this:

Sunday: walking street

Monday: Airport Plaza

Tuesday: Dayli Bar 3 large tiger for 129 thb

Wednesday: Kad San Kaew Shopping

Thursday: Lunch spot by CNX Commercial College

Friday: CMU Bookstore

Saturday: Horse Racing

Perhaps you should stay in Chiang Mai tongue.png

I met my last GF at the freelance place and the one before that at the scale in front of 7-11. BTW, Is there a spot where the freelance girls hang out in Udon?

You changed your mind quickly clap2.gif