My Thai Lady Is Lovely

smokie36

my Thai lady is not lovely sad.png therefore my question for the resident experts "could the reason be that the lady i married 33 years ago is not Thai?" huh.png

favourable answers only please!

I was just about to say the same lol.
  • Like 1

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Thai ladies are lovely too for me. Though i must admit after a long relationship things do change. (7 years and going). Its a good thing she is independent and works away from home a lot. Gives me the free time i need to take care of my other lady a real bitch. But fiercely loyal to me and would protect me with her life. For those of you who did not get the joke the other lady is a female Thai dog.

I love my wife a lot and I am real happy that she is independent and that her English is good. I once was one of those idiots who had a girl that he could barely communicate with (young first timer in Thailand) and the relation ended in absolute disaster in Holland. Never again a girl without a decent brain or decent job where she is not dependent on me. At least then you know they stay with you for you. Looks.. important but will fade in time. Good character and brain more important(if i could only convince all of my body parts that is true 5555)

In short im happy and she is good.. better as me anyway because i can be hard to live with at times.

Its like sweet music to me....smile.png

Same for me

Married 12.5 years and could not be happier.

Wake up every morning and greeted with a smile...yes, a Thai smile

Fantastic.thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

What kind of Thai smile. There are so many. I particularly like the one that says you are a stupid buffalo and I hate you smile.

You guys are so soppy! bah.gif Hehe!

I

As you are someone who has modeled latex and worn it many times before in the past I think you should stop wasting time here and concentrate on the other thread (Lady Gaga Disses Thailand; Thailand Disses Back).... Weren't you supposed to be locating some photos ???.... Perhaps you should combine threads and place the cat amongst all these satisfied pidgins !!! thumbsup.gifbiggrin.png

I already saw that thread and those that asked got to see. I highly doubt I want to put such pictures so publicly on a forum. tongue.png

Oh bummer for missing out - but also lucky, I’m not sure my state of soppy bliss could handle such fantasy and disruption…

Back on Topic... Lots of positive stories on here +1 to all.

my Thai lady is not lovely sad.png therefore my question for the resident experts "could the reason be that the lady i married 33 years ago is not Thai?" huh.png

favourable answers only please!

Possible, but I have never met your wife so I can't say for sure. 33 years well done.

• Like 1

I suspect many of the guys who think all Thai women are bad came to Thailand because their mate down the pub told them that Thai women are all perfect. Their mate probably told them that Thai women all look like dolls, enjoy doing household chores and live to serve their husband (like a slave treats their master) regardless of how ugly, smelly, fat, drunken and socially inept he may be.

These guys are obviously in for a shock when they find out that Thai women are actually all unique human beings with independent thoughts (and desires) and, of course, imperfections. Also, it doesn't help that the guy's mate from the pub told him that, to find a Thai wife / girlfriend, he just needs to go to a strip club in Phuket and buy the one with the best body.

I would be happy if I could find a Cherry Ripe.

there, there didums, next time I am in Aust I will bring a whole box back for you. I will pop out to Ringwood Victoria personally for you.

In the meantime just admire the photo and think of the ripe juicy cherries and moist coconut smothered in rich Old Gold dark chocolate. Now you should be in a happy place. Lick screen at liesure

4573307797_6feb308b41.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the topic smokie. Always good to have some positive threads.

My Thai GF is also great.

Amongst the many valuable qualities she has is that she puts up with me.

so do we, just kiddingthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I suspect many of the guys who think all Thai women are bad came to Thailand because their mate down the pub told them that Thai women are all perfect. Their mate probably told them that Thai women all look like dolls, enjoy doing household chores and live to serve their husband (like a slave treats their master) regardless of how ugly, smelly, fat, drunken and socially inept he may be.

These guys are obviously in for a shock when they find out that Thai women are actually all unique human beings with independent thoughts (and desires) and, of course, imperfections. Also, it doesn't help that the guy's mate from the pub told him that, to find a Thai wife / girlfriend, he just needs to go to a strip club in Phuket and buy the one with the best body.

It is a very small minority that females in this country are out to cheat farang. unfortunately its a large migratory of farang that like to follow in each others foot steps.

• Like 2