Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just joking suegha...I spend six days a week (from monday to saturday) on my flamenco school....that´s why i say flamenco tour...also in my school there are people from everywhere that´s why i say world flamenco tour... :o

just joking suegha...I spend six days a week (from monday to saturday) on my flamenco school....that´s why i say flamenco tour...also in my school there are people from everywhere that´s why i say world flamenco tour... :o

Good analogy then!

My mother has made torrijas...the typical dish for easter season in Madrid..HMMMM jummy!!! :o I invite you all to try some...

Torrija recipe: ingredients: french bread ( good quality bread not the one you have to put in the oven to finishing cooking) milk (cow, soya...) eggs. oil for frying sugar or honey and cinnamon...

pour large quantity of milk with some spoonful of sugar(make sure that the milk taste sweet) in a deep dish. Dip thick slide of bread until soaked.Put some oil on a pan (please don´t use butter). beat the eggs and dip the bread. fried the bread until golden. Put back the fried bread on the dish with the remaining milk (if not much add more milk and sugar). Spread cinnamon on top. Put in the fridge for an hour.

if you want to use honey instead...follow the procedure but once you take the bread out of the pan put in a dish with no milk and add honey on the bread.

This dish is made traditionally with the bread left from the day before...this is a way of using it so that you don´t need to throw it away...there are more dishes in spanish cooking what are done with the leftovers...a good way to make the most of a dish...

My mother has made torrijas...the typical dish for easter season in Madrid..HMMMM jummy!!! :o I invite you all to try some...

Torrija recipe: ingredients: french bread ( good quality bread not the one you have to put in the oven to finishing cooking) milk (cow, soya...) eggs. oil for frying sugar or honey and cinnamon...

pour large quantity of milk with some spoonful of sugar(make sure that the milk taste sweet) in a deep dish. Dip thick slide of bread until soaked.Put some oil on a pan (please don´t use butter). beat the eggs and dip the bread. fried the bread until golden. Put back the fried bread on the dish with the remaining milk (if not much add more milk and sugar). Spread cinnamon on top. Put in the fridge for an hour.

if you want to use honey instead...follow the procedure but once you take the bread out of the pan put in a dish with no milk and add honey on the bread.

This dish is made traditionally with the bread left from the day before...this is a way of using it so that you don´t need to throw it away...there are more dishes in spanish cooking what are done with the leftovers...a good way to make the most of a dish...

We used to have this, well, something very similar, in Ireland. I can't remember what we called it though!!! Now that's going to drive me made trying to think of it... :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kayo, please be so kind as to respond to Patsycat's direct question.

As far as I am aware the bar is always open... :D

totster :D

Maybe in the UK Tots ..... but this is LOS after all !! :o

You can always find somewhere that sells booze in thailand... :D

Maybe in the UK Tots ..... but this is LOS after all !! :D

Or go to a friend's . . . :o

Or just make sure the fridge is well stocked.... :D

Or just make sure the fridge is well stocked.... :D

Then I don't have a problem. :D

Sneaky pooohj.... says BOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!

209050.gif

Is the bar open yet?

Totster, nothing to get my friend... I's jus' wakin' up the whore house :o:D !!!!

All these goodnight, Last word, and goodbye threads are making people forget about your OUTSTANDING establishment.

Speaking of OUTSTANDING ESTABLISHMENT.. THIS COULND"T POSSIBLY BE A PLUG :D:D

Yeah, this is not on lads and laddettes... honestly... you should all be posting more and interesting things here... Right off to yahoo chat, msn messenger, google chat, skype and check my emails, and all the new posts, and see who´s tv.chat......

Maybe I´ll post here later, then... :D:o

Yeah, this is not on lads and laddettes... honestly... you should all be posting more and interesting things here... Right off to yahoo chat, msn messenger, google chat, skype and check my emails, and all the new posts, and see who´s tv.chat......

Maybe I´ll post here later, then... :D:D

Okay commander Kayo. Why don't you lead the discussion then? :o

what up dave!!!!! Oh! Sorry, thought you were someone important.

Bebops, don´t speak unless you are spoken to, lest ye be demoted to post only in banned in banned thread.

The force is strong in this Chang.

Edited by kayo

Maybe I´ll post here later, then... :D:D

You'se got the Chat on the chat Kayo honey... just don't go forgettin' who ya friends are baby?!

:o

what up dave!!!!! Oh! Sorry, thought you were someone important.

Bebops, don´t speak unless you are spoken to, lest ye be demoted to post only in banned in banned thread.

The force is strong in this Chang.

Telling a Yank to shut up!! :o Oh, that's rich!!