Where Do I Advertise My Land For Sale?

lozrea

many of us blokes have land...whether youse lot like it or not...we do.

Try 'baht n sold' also.

How if your not Thai ?

Buy it through a company I've been buying and selling for some years now .....

The only time that a farang can own land, is if it is inherited, in which case he has 6 months to sell it right?

Anything else is just proxy? Or have I missed something?

No idea were u got that from

yes i am sure you have made a living flipping thai land as a farang. whatever the fuc_k that means.

it means he buys it low and sells it quickly for a profit.....sounds like a solid business plan to me

The only time that a farang can own land, is if it is inherited, in which case he has 6 months to sell it right?

you don't own shit.

yes i am sure you have made a living flipping thai land as a farang. whatever the fuc_k that means.

Look guys the whole concept of "ownership" of anything isn't a physical fact but a intersection of many factors, most of them legal.

Agreed technically speaking the owners of the land are those registered on the legal documents, but as long as the Thais involved remain trustworthy and the government doesn't decide to have one of its periodic "crackdowns", then everything's OK and the farang is in fact from a functional POV the owner.

If when things do go wrong, well then he loses out, and that's the point at which nobody here wants to hear anyone moan and groan about how he got ripped off by the lawyers or his darling teelak or whoever.

Fair enough to pop in the occasional warning to the newbies and reminders to the naive, but when someone obviously knows the score and is willing to take the risks that many of us wouldn't, then shut up about it already, it just gets old!

• Like 1

No idea were u got that from

It doesn't really matter whether by proxy or not as long as you get paid whatever is agreed upon when it comes to selling either through company, wife, Gf or any other entity.

Yes you are correct, lets just shut up about the FACT that if a company is set up to own land through proxy directors, it is 100% illegal.

No worries then.

Oh, except that it's 100% illegal to form a Company to usurp Thai Law with regard to Land ownership.

• Like 1

There are many ways to earn income in thailand if you have some cash to gamble with and youre not a complete imbecile

I financed a business that pays quite well ,of course ,i dont "own" it on paper and i understand i may lose it at any time but i also

understand the same fact about my life ......although it doesnt stop me from living when i wake up every morning

bottom line ,if you have good thai people onside you can take advantage of gaps in the market

that are not being filled sufficienty and turn a nice profit

the op is doing it with land ,other people will use other means etc

• Like 1

Yes I don't know what the obsession some people have with the law around here, not as if it's got any connection with morality half the time.

You pays your money and take your chance, up to you.

As long as people are fully aware of the risks and aren't taking advice on what to do from dodgy Thais.

Yes I don't know what the obsession some people have with the law around here, not as if it's got any connection with morality half the time.

As long as people are fully aware of the risks and aren't taking advice on what to do from dodgy Thais.

Dodgy Thais......hmm you might want to rethink that phrase! clap2.gif

bottom line ,if you have good thai people onside you can take advantage of gaps in the market

that are not being filled sufficienty and turn a nice profit

the op is doing it with land ,other people will use other means etc

Careful. The assertion that there are trustworthy Thai people will cause many on here to go into cardiac arrest.

Opportunity vs. risk, the precept of any business venture. Some people just have more b@lls and don't the self-appointed pseudo-Thai lawyers on here hate that?

• Like 1

you don't own shit.

Look guys the whole concept of "ownership" of anything isn't a physical fact but a intersection of many factors, most of them legal.

Agreed technically speaking the owners of the land are those registered on the legal documents, but as long as the Thais involved remain trustworthy and the government doesn't decide to have one of its periodic "crackdowns", then everything's OK and the farang is in fact from a functional POV the owner.

If when things do go wrong, well then he loses out, and that's the point at which nobody here wants to hear anyone moan and groan about how he got ripped off by the lawyers or his darling teelak or whoever.

Fair enough to pop in the occasional warning to the newbies and reminders to the naive, but when someone obviously knows the score and is willing to take the risks that many of us wouldn't, then shut up about it already, it just gets old!

Exactly Nice to see some people do actually know wot there talking about .

+1

Any chance of stressing your point without the bad language I'm sure it would add a little more depth to your opinion .

Agreed I am always of the opinion that it a very possible I could loose my money or at least have certain problems with certain people of authority but I am and have been doing with business with little problems for a while now with a great lawyer I've known for years now so each to their own opinion I suppose .

Sory if that's upset some people but I am speaking from long time personal experience .