Cheap 2 Bed House With Pool In Top Condition 3.5M

Hello,

My first post, Due to a relationship break up im trying to sell my house in Pattaya

2 bed, 2 bath euro kitchen, pool jacuzzi, very private garden, top quailty appliances

320M2 land, In company name, 1 owner since new 8years old

I have put into this house 4.5million, id drop it 1million if i had a serious buyer so 3.5million

It can rent for 25K easy

on Soi Khao Noi, Chok Chai 5

email if serious

Edited by onthedarkside
email removed as per forum rules - send a PM

1 "owner" and six Thai nominees owning at least 51%?

Selling the 49% shares, should be around 2.000.000 then,or is the company selling it as freehold?

No doubt if a Thai national wanted to purchase it would be freehold,or if a foreigner turned down the owners offer of company included they could go about it their own way.....we all know yours and a few other members thoughts on company ownership...even a post regarding pepsi prices you could add some derogatory comment about company ownership...laugh.png

Maybe because i don't know hundreds of people personally who are crazy enough to do it. You need to be in special "circles" for that.

Just about any major tourist destination you will find thousands that have and are very happy and not one bit mentally unstable.....mostly their renting freinds are the crazy ones

• Like 1

1 "owner" and six Thai nominees owning at least 51%?

Selling the 49% shares, should be around 2.000.000 then,or is the company selling it as freehold?

No doubt if a Thai national wanted to purchase it would be freehold,or if a foreigner turned down the owners offer of company included they could go about it their own way.....we all know yours and a few other members thoughts on company ownership...even a post regarding pepsi prices you could add some derogatory comment about company ownership...laugh.png

I have always found khun jeans posts extremely truthful , helpfull and informative on here think I'd listen to her comments more than some off these dodgy real estate agents over here who obviously have interests in selling properties by hook or crock for personal gain...,.

Sometimes you have to repeat things many times before it registers.

With you a bit more than with others i am afraid to say.

Maybe we have here a hopeless case?

Otherwise just not read messages like this if it upsets you that much that you are wrong. Have a company owned house maybe and getting uncomfortable?

I am here to prevent people from making wrong decisions while you encourage them.

It is not beating a dead horse, it is trying to beat the stupid company structure out of existence in cases it is not the right thing to do!

So is the next message a beating a dead horse picture again or some substance?

OK, I think we all know that the company route is technically illegal and is therefore ill-advised.

Whatever, this is a home for sale and so should be in Classifieds.

To our OP if you're still reading, please repost in the Classifieds section.