Manchester United

redrus

Yeah great game, respect to Chelsea and Benitez (that was hard to say), Hazards introduction was the turner.

I think we were run down by the Madrid game, and I know Chelsea played on Thursday but, the importance and size of the games was oceans wide in difference but, I still feel our squad is big enough to cope. We did cope though, just, and it's on to a replay we know we can win.

Good comments and banter on here by the usuals lately, keep it up n I might be back full time... ;)

redrus

Ps; nev, don't bother.. He'll bore himself out eventually n go to another site proclaiming how we're all dead stuck up n how he turned us over with his endless wit.

• Like 2

Yeah great game, respect to Chelsea and Benitez (that was hard to say), Hazards introduction was the turner. I think we were run down by the Madrid game, and I know Chelsea played on Thursday but, the importance and size of the games was oceans wide in difference but, I still feel our squad is big enough to cope. We did cope though, just, and it's on to a replay we know we can win. Good comments and banter on here by the usuals lately, keep it up n I might be back full time... wink.png redrus Ps; nev, don't bother.. He'll bore himself out eventually n go to another site proclaiming how we're all dead stuck up n how he turned us over with his endless wit.

press this morning says that chelsea fans were at this point chanting 'you don't know what you're doing'. did they cheer hazard's goal and ramires' equaliser? or just boo?

What are your views on the Rio Torres incident?

And Fergies refusal to shake Rafas hand before and after the game?

Ferguson has let himself down by not shaking hands. You would think at his age he would know to do the right thing.

Benitez handled it very well and had rather a good day i'd say. Sounds like it was a cracking game

press this morning says that chelsea fans were at this point chanting 'you don't know what you're doing'. did they cheer hazard's goal and ramires' equaliser? or just boo?

With OT filled with circa 70,000 cockneys it's difficult to tell who was shoutingand booing for who tongue.png

• Like 2

And Fergies refusal to shake Rafas hand before and after the game?

Ferguson has let himself down by not shaking hands. You would think at his age he would know to do the right thing.

Benitez handled it very well and had rather a good day i'd say. Sounds like it was a cracking game

I didnt think it was a great game. Too one-sided in each half to be a great game. Chelsea didnt show up until half time (though I was channel hopping between the footy and rugby for the first 30 minutes. Exciting to watch the Chelsea transformation and the last 20 minutes though.

Van P must be a concern. Not finishing this season anything like as strongly as last season. Rooney still looks below par despite a good all-the-way free kick goal (kept giving the ball away). Good job for the Reds that they built up such a large buffer.

Is SAF regretting hangin on so long now? He was so full of himself only 10 short days agotongue.png

Edited by SantiSuk

6 match ban for the cowardly act !

Yeah, Torres the <deleted>... ;)

Yeah great game, respect to Chelsea and Benitez (that was hard to say), Hazards introduction was the turner. I think we were run down by the Madrid game, and I know Chelsea played on Thursday but, the importance and size of the games was oceans wide in difference but, I still feel our squad is big enough to cope. We did cope though, just, and it's on to a replay we know we can win. Good comments and banter on here by the usuals lately, keep it up n I might be back full time... wink.png redrus Ps; nev, don't bother.. He'll bore himself out eventually n go to another site proclaiming how we're all dead stuck up n how he turned us over with his endless wit.

They cheered like <deleted>, two faced fickle muppets, they were loud towards the end. 1st half vehemence towards Rafa is getting bloody daft tbh.

redrus

With OT filled with circa 70,000 cockneys it's difficult to tell who was shoutingand booing for who tongue.png

London, Stockport, Tomato, Tomarta, Yada yada yada.......!

redrus

haha Chelsea equalized, is the refs fault too?

Why the ref's fault you tit, Chelsea well deserved draw and should have won, we was diabolical that 2nd half worst we have played all season.

Because they scored 2 goals like Madrid did, surely it has to be the referee's fault according to united fans' logic.

Old news....try to keep up with the pace Jayroo! biggrin.png

Old news? are you sure your fellow mates know that? seems like they're the ones that can't let go.. violin.gif

Yeah, Torres the <deleted>... wink.png

They cheered like <deleted>, two faced fickle muppets, they were loud towards the end. 1st half vehemence towards Rafa is getting bloody daft tbh.

redrus

Rio is the biggest t**t in the world, ahead of John Terry now, first he makes himself look like a muppet after the Madrid game, and now this, what a tool!

I think this guy says it all really! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faWWB66nWdI

Edited by mrbojangles
Language ammended

You won't find any cockneys in London SW6, Mr. B. wink.png

Torres is such a nice guy, he just gets up and doesn't retaliate or say anything to that donkey Rio.
Ferdinand just makes himself look like an even bigger idiot than he already did after the Madrid game.

Yeah, Torres the <deleted>... wink.png

redrus

Why's that then ? to be fair at least he hasn't got up to some of the tricks of Rio !

Edited by alfieconn

Yeah, Torres the <deleted>...

redrus

Why's that then ? to be fair at least he hasn't got up to some of the tricks of Rio !

Sorry mate, my sarcasm is often missed.

redrus

• Like 1

biggrin.png Ever noticed the deafening silence on this thread with regards to Ferguson's general standards of behaviour!

and yes, my theory of JoePublic being more anti-Ferguson than anti-Utd stands....and his charitable work, and any other good deeds you might care to advertise outside of football "Chicoq" is totally irrelevent.

As for the Ferdinand "incident"....whistling.gif Persumably Ferguson was too busy investigating manslaughter charges against the Swansea player for trying to kill van Persie to comment on Rio Ferdinand.

• Like 1

Has anyone heard anything about Ferdinand being bought up before the FA for the assault on Torres ?

no action taken. good old level playing field.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/mar/12/rio-ferdinand-fernando-torres-fa

From that article:-

Howard Webb, the referee, had his back turned when Ferdinand appeared to push and trip Torres but it is thought there was not enough video footage to make a definitive judgment.

Not enough video footage!! Are they for real. This is why the FA are a big joke. Everyone who watched the match clearly saw it and unusually even the United fans on here haven't come out in defence of Ferdinand. And yet what we all saw isn't enough for the FA.

Has anyone heard anything about Ferdinand being bought up before the FA for the assault on Torres ?

no action taken. good old level playing field.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/mar/12/rio-ferdinand-fernando-torres-fa

From that article:-

Howard Webb, the referee, had his back turned when Ferdinand appeared to push and trip Torres but it is thought there was not enough video footage to make a definitive judgment.

Not enough video footage!! Are they for real. This is why the FA are a big joke. Everyone who watched the match clearly saw it and unusually even the United fans on here haven't come out in defence of Ferdinand. And yet what we all saw isn't enough for the FA.

mister ferguson is very upset at the moment. and the FA are too spineless to risk upsetting him any further.