Manchester United

redrus

Again, please don't use the Mail or Martin Samuel (who has never kicked a ball in his life) as a reference.

What about The Mirror?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-transfers-wayne-rooneys-1747478

Be interesting if he goes to City. or he might prefer a big club like Spurs or Arsenal.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

,but mr bo and j&d go to great lengths to show it was a red wonder why?

Cos you lot keep arguing and going to great lengths trying to say it wasn't a red. What should we do. Let you all rabble on about how hard done by you were and not respond? This is a forum ya know.

Cos you lot keep arguing and going to great lengths trying to say it wasn't a red. What should we do. Let you all rabble on about how hard done by you were and not respond? This is a forum ya know.

For every pic you dig up i can counter with showing we was hard done by like this one http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=490240144371629&set=a.374116752650636.84085.369157689813209&type=1&theater

now tell me Nani's was worse than those two.

I am just saying don't go digging pic's off the net, makes youu look like a obssessed bitter and i am saying it is past now, nothing will change what i think was a very harsh decision that changed the course of the game, and now i am more interested in the up and coming chelsea game, rather than dwell on a injustice.

For every pic you dig up i can counter with showing we was hard done by like this one http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=490240144371629&set=a.374116752650636.84085.369157689813209&type=1&theater

I am just saying don't go digging pic's off the net, makes youu look like a obssessed bitter and i am saying it is past now, nothing will change what i think was a very harsh decision that changed the course of the game, and now i am more interested in the up and coming chelsea game, rather than dwell on a injustice.

You'll be OK Howard Webb is in your starting line up. biggrin.png

• Like 1

You'll be OK Howard Webb is in your starting line up. biggrin.png

I see your getting into it now ups 113.gif

forgot about it,it is past now,but mr bo and j&d go to great lengths to show it was a red wonder why?already concentrating on sundays game and really looking forward to it.

nev.

I am making excuses for you as you are blinded by red tinted specs. What have I said?

Read my posts!!

You Rags dont like it when a decision that is dubious goes against you... you are just not used to it... hence why we have pages and pages of tripe after tripe on here the last 18hrs!!.

The guy got a red, justified or not, and United Imploded, along with their manager. They played like headless chickens for 15 minutes. You cant do that against a top team, who scored 2 goals. End of story, and like City you will have to wait until next year. And like City the treble has gone. Move on <deleted>whistling.gif

• Like 2

I'd say Mr B you are going to be hung by your own petard.

Look at the angles on the De Jong incident and on the Nani one.

Arbeloa should have seen yellow for his wrecklessness.

To say that the 'world of referees' agree with the Turk are also lies. Please never use Martin Samuels as a reference. Please.

United come out of this as winners on 4 clear counts.

1) They showed all them ABU tw*ts they CAN hold their own in Europe.

2) They shut up all them dull ABUS that they don't always get the refs at OT so that fooks them off.

3) In spite of the 'debt', if their owners leave, they won't be f*cked.

4) Every football fan wished it was their club in the limelight as United/Real were on Tuesday night. Every fan....Including those in the fight for 3rd place....whistling.gif

I don't think anyone said you couldn't hold your own just that you are not as good as some of the others.

Can't for the life of me see where you are going with points 2, 3 and 4. The ref wasn't an FA ref, how do you know how well you will fair under new owners until you know who they are and regards your fourth point i' quite satisfied wathching MY team whether they are in the limelight or not. If we were playing Docaster at the same time your game would have been irrelevent.

Anyway we played Madrid three years ago and got stuffed!

we played them four years ago and tanned their hides 5-0 on aggregate. :(

forgot about it,it is past now,but mr bo and j&d go to great lengths to show it was a red wonder why?already concentrating on sundays game and really looking forward to it.

nev.

I am making excuses for you as you are blinded by red tinted specs. What have I said?

Read my posts!!

You Rags dont like it when a decision that is dubious goes against you... you are just not used to it... hence why we have pages and pages of tripe after tripe on here the last 18hrs!!.

The guy got a red, justified or not, and United Imploded, along with their manager. They played like headless chickens for 15 minutes. You cant do that against a top team, who scored 2 goals. End of story, and like City you will have to wait until next year. And like City the treble has gone. Move on <deleted>whistling.gif

A city fan talking about a treble!!! cheesy.gif That has made my day wink.png seems like the only people who can't move on are not United followers.biggrin.png keep spouting <deleted> boys.

• Like 1

We never argue because we are always correct you should know that by now.

nev.

Read my posts!!

You get just as many decisions as us, in fact look at this table http://www.debatabledecisions.com/previous-seasons by that we should have won the league by 5 points but are we bitching that when united get decisions it is highlighted by the media but your's are brushed under the carpet, and this seaons tables http://www.debatabledecisions.com/english-premier-league-tables it shows not much difference so blows your theory that we get all the decisions out of the window.

One team that can complain are liverpool they have had a lot of bad decisions this season, so back to bluemoon for you and wallow in your conspiracy on there.

• Like 1

nev.

Read my posts!!

You get just as many decisions as us, in fact look at this table http://www.debatabledecisions.com/previous-seasons by that we should have won the league by 5 points but are we bitching that when united get decisions it is highlighted by the media but your's are brushed under the carpet, and this seaons tables http://www.debatabledecisions.com/english-premier-league-tables it shows not much difference so blows your theory that we get all the decisions out of the window.

One team that can complain are liverpool they have had a lot of bad decisions this season, so back to bluemoon for you and wallow in your conspiracy on there.

You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel now nev. Why am I not amazed.

That lot tells you absolutely nought. Where is the detail and analysis behind those tables and what were game changing decisions. Probably made up by a RAG to suit.

You really should try harder.

nev.

Read my posts!!

You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel now nev. Why am I not amazed.

That lot tells you absolutely nought. Where is the detail and analysis behind those tables and what were game changing decisions. Probably made up by a RAG to suit.

You really should try harder.

1. olinn says:

According to their final table according to decisions last season United should have won.. no Liverpool fan would manipulate data to make United look good :)

2. Simon says:

I run the site, i’m a Manchester United fan. We have one Liverpool fan in the group of judges, a Chelsea fan and a Sunderland fan. Sorry to burst your bubble, witchsmeller.

biggrin.png just brush everything under the carpet hey because it does not suit city's agenda, back to blue moon they will listen to you on there.tongue.png

see mr bo we can go on and on.

Yes you are. One minute you say enough already and moan about us retorting to your claims, then you go on the lookout to post more on the subject.

We are on a different subject now mate get with it, j and D brought up united getting decisions and when one goes against we cry spilt milk, as you say it is a forum i am not allowed to counter thatthumbsup.gif

Probably made up by a RAG to suit.

• Simon says:

November 17, 2012 at 9:17 am

I run the site, i’m a Manchester United fan. We have one Liverpool fan in the group of judges, a Chelsea fan and a Sunderland fan. Sorry to burst your bubble, witchsmeller.

biggrin.png just brush everything under the carpet hey because it does not suit city's agenda, back to blue moon they will listen to you on there.tongue.png

What are you talking about nev. Do you actually read posts before responding?

I said probably made up by a RAG and you just posted the above "i run the site, I'm a Manchester United fan" . That is exactly what I said and you proved it. I think enough said on that drivel.

Again, please don't use the Mail or Martin Samuel (who has never kicked a ball in his life) as a reference.

What about The Mirror?

Take a long hard look in it!

Wow! OMG! What a handsome devil!

• Like 1

Probably made up by a RAG to suit.

• Simon says:

November 17, 2012 at 9:17 am

What are you talking about nev. Do you actually read posts before responding?

I said probably made up by a RAG and you just posted the above "i run the site, I'm a Manchester United fan" . That is exactly what I said and you proved it. I think enough said on that drivel.

And a chelsea liverpool and sunderland fans, so 3 out of 4 unbiased laugh.png so just highlight manchester united nothing new there just another obssessedwith united bittertongue.png

nev.

Read my posts!!

Difference is nev, how many times do you see me or Mr BOJ whinging and whining about decisions? You get one against you and you and your muckers are like old fishwives, wittering awaylaugh.png

Arbeloa's assult on Evra 1st half almost the same but worse i reckon and the media not pick up on it, see mr bo we can go on and on.

http://i.minus.com/iQtq1dQBa4VIZ.gif

biggrin.png

Agreed I made that observation sometime on Wednesday night. Ay the time I thought it was a very bad foul and he could well have been sent off for it. Seeing it again I would also say it is far worse than the Nani incident. Arbeloa rolled over twice after Nani caught him. Having watched a lot of La Liga matches I am not surprised at Arbeloa's actions.

Edited by salty
  • Like 1