Manchester United

redrus

thought bayern were clever second half and they knew that they were going to get the next goal. the ten minutes or so before robben scored they were just bossing it.

Indeed. In a funny kind of way it made the loss easier to take cos that goal was always coming, whether it had come from a brilliant volley from a complete <deleted>, or whether scuffed over the line. The writing was always on the wall, especially when Berba was introduced as the man to save the day. Which brings me to your next point...

did you agree with starting rooney even though he was clearly nowhere near fit? and what does that say about £30m berbatov?

I think starting Rooney was smart because for one it messed with all the pre-match planning that Bayern had been doing, and for two, he did help set up goals, if not score them. The mistake, if there was one, was him coming back out for the second half when he was obviously spent. As for what it says about Berba - well it's a little hard to say exactly how the manager feels cos he continues to chose him as second striker to Rooney, but i think his days must be numbered. He just hasn't delivered what was expected - goals - and fancy flicks and a decent number of assists isn't enough at this level.

I often wonder it is an advantage to have the 2nd leg at home. An away goal in the 1st leg is an advantage but that can be nullified in the 2nd leg and suddenly you are sweating in case you concede another away goal as happened last night and often in the past.

If Man Utd had won the 1st leg 3-2 at home I would imagine they would have been much more forceful in the away game. :)

Video of the new striker we signed from Mexico yesterday.

don't know much about him other than he starts for the Mexican Team is 21 and apparently has an engine like Tevez..

"The little Pea" The first ever Mexican player to sign for United.

seems we are going to Mexico as part of the deal to open there new stadium in July!

Would be interesting to find out how much we have paid for him....he will hopefully be at the World cup and even at Wembley on th 24th May for Englands friendly with Mexico.

Looks a lively prospect from what i have seen of him on you tube!

How i would love to go to Mexico to see United....Football...Food and Fanny! Ideal :)

Nothing can be worse than going to Istanbul! :) Brasil was also an experience,especially the night life.

I am just working myself up(wishful thinking) for a trip to Mexico,but in reality i think it is a non starter with the World cup around the corner and the expence of getting there from here.

It sounds the perfect pre-season destination tho for the lads! :D i forgot Tequilla as well!!

How i would love to go to Mexico to see United....Football...Food and Fanny! Ideal :D

In that order :)

Why not all at the same time :D

take an armed guard with you or some of Steven Gerrard's best mates.

I'm digging that Jimbo... :D

I've started sticking Away 1,000 per Week for Brasil 2014 already Chaps..

I'm digging that Jimbo... :)

I've started sticking Away 1,000 per Week for Brasil 2014 already Chaps

i can just see you doing the samba with them Brazilian birds Singhy :D .

this sounds good, a TV road trip?

,there,s plenty of them in brazil ,if thats what floats your boat :D

I'm digging that Jimbo... :D

,there,s plenty of them in brazil ,if thats what floats your boat :D

About half the population i reckon :) .

I'm very worried that a certain Mr.BoJangles is going to resurrect the Manchester in Decline thread............ :D

Who, me. Now why would i do that ken :)

I don't suppose your mob are interested in a certain Bulgarian striker, could be marked down from 30 million,

I'd exchange for a new flat 'at & rattle on yesterday's showing. :D

I'm digging that Jimbo... :)

I'm FAR too cool for you to be coming with me Jimbo i'm afraid Mate... :D

I'm very worried that a certain Mr.BoJangles is going to resurrect the Manchester in Decline thread............ :D

I don't suppose your mob are interested in a certain Bulgarian striker, could be marked down from 30 million,

He's too lazy to be a decent Boot Boy :D Is that still PC, or are they known as Kit Technician's nowadays :D

He's too lazy to be a decent Boot Boy :D Is that still PC, or are they known as Kit Technician's nowadays :D

They'd still rather have him than Tevez though BJ don't forget..:D

They'd still rather have him than Tevez though BJ don't forget..:)

Yeah Singhy. They would never admit to anything else.

BTW. Do you think that there is now a possibility the Arsenal and Chelsea could take 1st and 2nd. With United getting 3rd. If so, I'll have to appease ken and re-ignite the United in decline thread. :D

I'll have to appease ken and re-ignite the United in decline thread. :)

BJ., Might I remind you of Winston Churchill's quote

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."

Well if I am gonna get eaten by a Croc, i certainly want to be the last one ken :D

Seems to have gone quiet on this thread from the boys,i just want to point out i would have rather have kept Tevez than Bungle any day of the week.

Also like to point out that you where also going to win the title this year mr bj or so that is what was stated by your CEO mr cock,so lets not get carried away for maybe finishing below us again and trophyless.....again!!!!! :D

I think your buzzing off Rochdale's success too much,but then again i see your similaritys!! :)

Seems to have gone quiet on this thread from the boys,i just want to point out i would have rather have kept Tevez than Bungle any day of the week.

At last. An honest Red :)

Also like to point out that you where also going to win the title this year mr bj or so that is what was stated by your CEO mr cock,so lets not get carried away for maybe finishing below us again and trophyless.....again!!!!! :D

Actually, the target for this season has always been 6th. Cock just gets carried away. Hopefully, someone will carry him away and not bring him back :D

I think your buzzing off Rochdale's success too much,

:D

How many times do we have to have this discussion mate? He didn't want to stay. He's gone. He's a City player - that means he's completely gone. City are happy with him. Good for them. Maybe he'll help them to win something like Berba helped us.

How many times do we have to have this discussion mate? He didn't want to stay. He's gone. He's a City player - that means he's completely gone. City are happy with him. Good for them. Maybe he'll help them to win something like Berba helped us.

Nerve - Raw - Touched :)

Nerve - Raw - Touched :D

Singhy boy, has George installed some special automatic Tevez alert subscription for your account? :)

I think i shall have to test my theory. I'm off to pets, plants and flora or whatever it is forum to post a comment asking for help with my pet puppy Tevez who i'm having a problem getting house trained. I'll see you there...

Nerve - Raw - Touched :D

Singhy boy, has George installed some special automatic Tevez alert subscription for your account? :)

I think i shall have to test my theory. I'm off to pets, plants and flora or whatever it is forum to post a comment asking for help with my pet puppy Tevez who i'm having a problem getting house trained. I'll see you there...

I'll take that over " Singhy Old Boy " any day of the week, thanks Rix... :D

I'll take that over " Singhy Old Boy " any day of the week, thanks Rix... :D

My post: 21:06:32. Your post: 21:22:53.

16 minutes and 21 seconds if my terrible math can be trusted. Impressive mate! :D