Manchester United

redrus

Old stratford the stadium of biased & one way decisions. One day your luck will run out, trully pathetic for all footy fans to have to see these types of decisions going your way season after season :redcard2:

Yes, the referee messed things up, but if he was so biased towards us and keen for us to win as you obviously believe, might have been simpler to just award us the penalty, don't you think?

Old stratford the stadium of biased & one way decisions. One day your luck will run out, trully pathetic for all footy fans to have to see these types of decisions going your way season after season :redcard2:

How about drogbas 2 yard off side goal,ronaldos no penalty v pompy in the fa cup, scholes disallowed goal v porto champions league,i could go on but the media myth never highlight when things go against united.

School yard error by your keeper and play to the wistle.

Nani looked to the ref asked what happening and put it in the net,he had a right to do that same as torres did against sunderland.

How about drogbas 2 yard off side goal,ronaldos no penalty v pompy in the fa cup, scholes disallowed goal v porto champions league,i could go on but the media myth never highlight when things go against united.

Nani looked to the ref asked what happening and put it in the net,he had a right to do that same as torres did against sunderland.

After he handled the ball THREE times :annoyed:

After he handled the ball THREE times :annoyed:

The referee had played advantage the ball was in the keepers hands if he had lumped it up field to a striker we would not be having this conversation! why did the dozy keeper put the ball down 10 meters forward from where the offence occurred? and award himself a free kick :D

Nani scored as any other striker would have done, Gomes cocked up, he looked like he was inviting Nani to take a pot shot as he walked farther away from the ball.

The question I have, after waving all the spurs players away, the ref allowed ferdinand to listen (contribute?) to the discussion with the assistant.

Shocking

Nani scored as any other striker would have done, Gomes cocked up, he looked like he was inviting Nani to take a pot shot as he walked farther away from the ball.

The question I have, after waving all the spurs players away, the ref allowed ferdinand to listen (contribute?) to the discussion with the assistant.

Shocking

Mate of course he let ferdinand listen if not he would have been blocked on twitter by rio <_<

Edited by nev

Mr Bo, you seen who Rochdale have got in The FA Cup on Friday the 5th....? ;)

Tasty.

Red, where are you on the 10th for the derby? I'm staying in Patters until the 13th. Can't be sr5ed doing any travelling this time. I'll do some when I'm back here in December.

I'll be in Bangkok I think mate, its not on till 3 am though is it, why are we playing during the bloody week, so daft....! See how I get on, maybe persuaded to pop down there, the guy I'm staying in BKK with is a Ciddy fan so, I'll hang to see if he can get the next day/morning off work.

redrus

redrus

Tasty.

Red, where are you on the 10th for the derby? I'm staying in Patters until the 13th. Can't be sr5ed doing any travelling this time. I'll do some when I'm back here in December.

I'll be in Bangkok I think mate, its not on till 3 am though is it, why are we playing during the bloody week, so daft....! See how I get on, maybe persuaded to pop down there, the guy I'm staying in BKK with is a Ciddy fan so, I'll hang to see if he can get the next day/morning off work.

Be good if you can sort it out bud

Shocking

I was incensed by that. Nearly as incensed as i was by the stupidity of our keeper. :(

Ferdinand, the mong should have been told to f_uck off by Clattenberk but then again it was at OT was'nt it. :lol:

Edited by carmine

I watched it for the first time last night. Nani shouldn't have been on the pitch for that deliberate hand ball. Clattenburg should have red carded him for a deliberate handball and trying to con a penalty.

He couldn't have done BJ, that's not the Rules that he has to implement..

If Clattenburg had done what you suggest, he would have been wrong & not done his job properly, he can't win the Fella can he ??

A delibrate Hand Ball is a Yellow Card, Nani hadn't been booked & it's debatable if it was a Pen or not, i've seen " worse " given many a time..

Clattenburg played the advantage as it was in Gomez hands, Clattenburg made the decision that it would have ben to T*ttingham's advantage to play on instead of holding the Game up, ( maybe thinking Gomez could get them breaking quickly ) but instead, the Idiot Lurch Goalkeeper put the Ball down when there was clearly no whistle & no Free Kick & paid the price..

That's what happend, whether people like it or not.

I watched it for the first time last night. Nani shouldn't have been on the pitch for that deliberate hand ball. Clattenburg should have red carded him for a deliberate handball and trying to con a penalty.

You are a wise man Mr BJ and would clearly make a better ref than that Clattertwat.

You are a wise man Mr BJ and would clearly make a better ref than that Clattertwat.

Yeah, incredibly wise ignoring the rules of the Game..

That would make Refereeing much better wouldn't it if they all ignored the rules, like BJ would & Clattenburg " should " have done, yeah...:D

All he had to say was " Play on, advantage played " or whatever the correct term they use is/was however i dont' believe he has to fully justify any decision, or non decision in thsi case, to anyone but the Captain's IF even he feels he needs to..

Play to the whistle..

No whistle, no decision, it's not difficult & is rule number 1 that we're taught when learnign the Game, but maybe not in Brazil..;)

& he's right in what he said, that is/was his only mistake..

All he had to say was " Play on, advantage played " or whatever the correct term they use is/was however i dont' believe he has to fully justify any decision, or non decision in thsi case, to anyone but the Captain's IF even he feels he needs to..

Play to the whistle..

No whistle, no decision, it's not difficult & is rule number 1 that we're taught when learnign the Game, but maybe not in Brazil..;)

"What we had there was a failure to communicate."

The referee had played advantage the ball was in the keepers hands if he had lumped it up field to a striker we would not be having this conversation! why did the dozy keeper put the ball down 10 meters forward from where the offence occurred? and award himself a free kick :D

The ref is suppose to indicate that he is playing advantage ? if he had then Gomes would have lumped the ball up which would have been preferable to a free kick.

If advantage is played and no advantage is gained then the play goes back to the said incident !

Why didn't he book Nani ?

3 mistakes from one incident ;)

The ref is suppose to indicate that he is playing advantage ? if he had then Gomes would have lumped the ball up which would have been preferable to a free kick.

If advantage is played and no advantage is gained then the play goes back to the said incident !

Why didn't he book Nani ?

3 mistakes from one incident ;)

Sorry missed one ;) letting Ferdinand (who is not even captain) attend a meeting after sending the spurs players away :(

4 mistakes from one incident, all in Mu's favour, anyone would have thought that the game was at Old trafford :rolleyes: .

Edited by alfieconn

Tasty.

Be good if you can sort it out bud

Loks like it maybe a goer this mate. Any suggestions on a nice hotel, in a nice spot....?

redrus

Play to the whistle..

I presume he didn't see the hand ball, if unsighted that is not a mistake:

Play to the whistle is fine, I have no problem with Nani on this occasion, I see a problem with Gomes, his actions were extraordinary:

But to allow Ferdinand in on the conversation with his assistant, particularly after sending the opposing players away, was an error, so not to shout 'play on' was not his only mistake:

Play to the whistle..

I should also add that Nani is the most despicable, cynical cheat in the league and should have been booked.

Thank the Lord that loathesome gobshite does'nt play for my team.

Play to the whistle..

I should also add that Nani is the most despicable, cynical cheat in the league and should have been booked.

Thank the Lord that loathesome gobshite does'nt play for my team.

perhaps hes trying to take over the mantle of his compatriot ronaldo. that being a loathsome cheating gobshite, that is. wink.gif