Manchester United

redrus

^

Stop bloody whining you Two.... :rolleyes:

Manchester United Agree £25m Deal 'In Principle' for Jack Rodwell

Posted on 14 March 2011 sportsvibe.co.uk

Manchester United appear to have agreed a deal in principle to take versatile Everton star Jack Rodwell to Old Trafford when the transfer window opens in the summer.

redrus

Has the world gone mad,25,000,000 quid for at best an average player,defies logic.

So what does that make another 10m on top for Andy Carroll then ??

Don't feel confident about this game tonight with Marseille at all. Vidic,apparently, is in doubt after picking up an injury in the Arsenal game ,didn't train yesterday.Not scoring away from home was a big negative. Was delighted with the Da Silva boys being let off the leash against Arsenal,the energy they gave the team ,with Hernandes was a joy to see but tonight it seems it will be back to the Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes ,Giggs combo. One defensive slip up from United and its going to be difficult. Having said that the record at OT is pretty impressive,lets hope for a big performance.

Don't feel confident about this game tonight with Marseille at all. Vidic,apparently, is in doubt after picking up an injury in the Arsenal game ,didn't train yesterday.Not scoring away from home was a big negative. Was delighted with the Da Silva boys being let off the leash against Arsenal,the energy they gave the team ,with Hernandes was a joy to see but tonight it seems it will be back to the Fletcher, Carrick, Scholes ,Giggs combo. One defensive slip up from United and its going to be difficult. Having said that the record at OT is pretty impressive,lets hope for a big performance.

I think our home record is second to none in the champions league also our defensive record too.

Fletcher is still injured he said so it will be nice to see NANI back after that disgusting leg breaker at Liverpoo.

I think we will be ok tonight as long as we have got the midfield controlled and then we could always push the twins up like you say! :D

3-0 4-0 ok 4-1

Much more hard work than it needed to be though, an outstanding performance from Rooney....!

redrus

Indeed! What a performance that was! Some of his crosses absolutely breathtaking. If there is any criticism, it's perhaps being too selfless - trying so hard to make goals for others, sometimes he should make them for himself.

Not sure about that business with SAF taking the piss out of Berba. Pretty funny but knowing how fragile these players egos are, wonder how he'll take it. Still, with little pea playing like he is, at least we have cover for any impending sulk. As for cover at the back, that is a worry though.

One disappointing aspect of the coverage i thought was all the pussy-footing going on around the commentator delicately referring to the player Fanni with his first name Rod. In fact Wilkins never mentioned him once. Come on guys, such good comedic material there being wasted. Bring back Keys and Gray i say! biggrin.gif

Much more hard work than it needed to be though, an outstanding performance from Rooney....!

redrus

Indeed! What a performance that was! Some of his crosses absolutely breathtaking. If there is any criticism, it's perhaps being too selfless - trying so hard to make goals for others, sometimes he should make them for himself.

Not sure about that business with SAF taking the piss out of Berba. Pretty funny but knowing how fragile these players egos are, wonder how he'll take it. Still, with little pea playing like he is, at least we have cover for any impending sulk. As for cover at the back, that is a worry though.

One disappointing aspect of the coverage i thought was all the pussy-footing going on around the commentator delicately referring to the player Fanni with his first name Rod. In fact Wilkins never mentioned him once. Come on guys, such good comedic material there being wasted. Bring back Keys and Gray i say! biggrin.gif

Silenced the crowd when they scored didn't it? 'cept for the sound of 5000 regurgitated prawn sarnies...ewwwwww! :D

Silenced the crowd when they scored didn't it? 'cept for the sound of 5000 regurgitated prawn sarnies...ewwwwww! :D

Cept they didn't score did they... we scored all three. biggrin.gif

:D Nothing against your lot really....would have preferred Marseille in the draw though....there's a backhanded compliment there somewhere...:whistling:

:D Nothing against your lot really....would have preferred Marseille in the draw though....there's a backhanded compliment there somewhere...:whistling:

Don't be doing that. :D

Don't be doing that. :D

Shhh false sense of security...still to play 'em three points mate! :D

Bare bones today with about 14 players unavailable from our squad!

looks like the team will be...

VDS

TWIN SMALLING BROWN EVRA

NANI CARRICK GIBSON GIGGS/ROONEY

HERNANDEZ BERBATOV/ROONEY

OWEN

EVANS

OBERTAN

KUZANAME

VALENCIA

HARGREAVES

Edited by MrRed

yes MR Carmine sympathy is good ;) and as smokes says and i forgot! even the Boss is banned

What next

I think we are lucky we got Valencia back so soon from that ba injury and also will have Park back,i was going to say the same about Johnny "bag" Evans but i still cannot get that Carlton Cole goal out of my head,he turned him so easily :o

6 centre backs crocked? thinking thinking? :ermm:

yes MR Carmine sympathy is good ;) and as smokes says and i forgot! even the Boss is banned

What next

I think we are lucky we got Valencia back so soon from that ba injury and also will have Park back,i was going to say the same about Johnny "bag" Evans but i still cannot get that Carlton Cole goal out of my head,he turned him so easily :o

6 centre backs crocked? thinking thinking? :ermm:

Well Mr Red, if Mr Ferguson was'nt such a gobby sweaty sock he would'nt have got himself banned now would he. ;):lol:

^ banning a manager from the dugout is a bit of a result if you ask me!

A bit old fasioned and pointless when you have the back-up teams and assistant this and that these days....so SAF i think is laughing at the FA really that is why he is not appealing.

By the way he was correct in saying what he did,We do get treated very unfairly by the FA....it it it is outragaeous my dear man :D

A bit old fasioned and pointless when you have the back-up teams and assistant this and that these days....so SAF i think is laughing at the FA really that is why he is not appealing.

By the way he was correct in saying what he did,We do get treated very unfairly by the FA....it it it is outragaeous my dear man :D

If he is on the touchline he should be made to wear a muzzle. his red nose distracts the referees. Not Howard Webb stranely enough who had another great season. ;)

If he is on the touchline he should be made to wear a muzzle. his red nose distracts the referees. Not Howard Webb stranely enough who had another great season. ;)

In that case Arry should be in da "monkey house" already ....with an Hanabil Lector sort of mask on! :whistling:

VDS

TWIN SMALLING BROWN EVRA

OWEN

EVANS

OBERTAN

KUZANAME

VALENCIA

HARGREAVES

Sorry but why no Vidic ??

BT

VDS

TWIN SMALLING BROWN EVRA

OWEN

EVANS

OBERTAN

KUZANAME

VALENCIA

HARGREAVES

BT

Calf injury (leg not baby cow)

Are you doing the info for Bacon face Taggart ? Seems he lost his voice . LOL

really mate, even the most one eyed city dweller on here (Mr. BJ or JandD) are heads and shoulders above you in terms of quality posts, banter and dare I say it class. Nobody cares about taking the p out of each other but I find you just plain annoying / rude. Please grow up a bit. For the record, everyone else on here is over 25.

Thanks

Edited by bkkjames

really mate, even the most one eyed city dweller on here (Mr. BJ or JandD) are heads and shoulders above you in terms of quality posts, banter and dare I say it class. Nobody cares about taking the p out of each other but I find you just plain annoying / rude. Please grow up a bit. For the record, everyone else on here is over 25.

Thanks

+1

Thanks

+1

Ah <deleted>. That's twice I agreed with James this year....a new record! :ph34r:

Thanks

LOL

VDS

TWIN SMALLING BROWN EVRA

OWEN

EVANS

OBERTAN

KUZANAME

VALENCIA

HARGREAVES

BT

Calf injury (leg not baby cow)

Thanks will need to change my team.. :lol:

BT

Phew.. that was close!

Should have had a penalty for handball in the first half though.

Another solid performance from Rooney. Nani good too. Think pea could well have scored had he stayed on. Still, good to see Berba back on the score sheet, although as per usual, was frustrated with the number of times good opportunities went begging thanks to him not getting back on side quickly enough. Anyway, a great 3 points.

Two week break now to recharge the batteries for the final push.