Manchester United

redrus

So you are a multi billion dollar club, and have a pitch that resembles a quagmire!!laugh.png Talk about all fur and no knickers!!

Disgraceful. It looked like a flashback to the Seventiescheesy.gif

Did you seriously get up at three in the morning to watch us play? I wouldn't get up at three in the afternoon to watch you guys. laugh.png

So you are a multi billion dollar club, and have a pitch that resembles a quagmire!!laugh.png Talk about all fur and no knickers!!

Did you seriously get up at three in the morning to watch us play? I wouldn't get up at three in the afternoon to watch you guys. laugh.png

Actually 4am, where I am. But yes!! Never miss a match matebiggrin.png

Shocking to see Southampton played 70% better than United in the second half, Cant figure out why Fergie use three forwards in the second half which they should have lock up the shop by intruding Scholes or Giggsy in place of Wellbeck or Rooney, Even though a win is a win is important but i fear they will be exposed if they keep using the three forward like last night. We will see how Southampton fared this week-end, they was fantastic last night like Fergie said, they was the best team against United this season. Fulham beat West Ham very easily last night even though West Ham nearly beat United recently in the FA cup, Will give United a tough game this weekend at Craven Cottage. Craven Cottage is difficult pitch for big team like United, They should use 4-5-1 instead of 3-3-4 like last night for Fulham match this saturday. Hope Fergie take noted of what i think, lol.

Fulham were utter crap when we played them a few days ago. If they are anything like that, we should be ok, but as you say, with second half performances like that that we saw last night, who knows...

Re playing 3 strikers, i wouldn't mind so much if it didn't mean having one of them playing out wide. RVP and Pea up front, with Rooney in the hole behind for example, is ok. Or exchanging Pea for Welbeck. But Welbeck out wide, nah, doesn't work.

Anybody know what is going on with Powell? Is he still injured?

P.S. welcomeani.gif Billy!

Thanks for the welcome... Much appreciated.thumbsup.gif

Admire your devotion to the game mate. I'm sure your missus feels likewise. biggrin.png

Admire your devotion to the game mate. I'm sure your missus feels likewise. biggrin.png

She has no say in the matter, mate!!laugh.png

I give her the choice of me staying at home and watching it, or going out and watching it. She is happy to choose the formerclap2.gif

• Like 1

I will tell you in a couple of hours.

Yeah was just seeing the first half then the lights went out seems like someone needs to put 50p in the meter .. cheesy.gif

More like 50 quid nowadays !!

at that price i would rather go on the walkabout also what happen with the card meters ?

Fantastic team display by us that, though rio and Evans both had excellent games, this one man RVP team heylaugh.png the thumbsup.gif Rooney 10 goals in 10 game, getting his form back at the right time after his injury, who ever said on here you would not have him in your team you are having a mare thumbsup.gifthe lad is pure class a real team player who is all over the pitch.\

Credit to Fulham they threw everything at us, but we are very hard to beat as the team works so hard for each other, also all those bagging De gea, he had a great game too.

Well this very average United team as you all put it, will be very hard to stop and we will not slip up like last season this team has more steal and a desire to win second to none.

Over to you city you need a win just keep hold of our coat tails.

Us reds can sit back and relax and watch knowing Liverpool lose happy, draw happy, city lose happy tongue.png

• Like 1

Fantastic team display by us that, though rio and Evans both had excellent games, this one man RVP team heylaugh.png the thumbsup.gif Rooney 10 goals in 10 game, getting his form back at the right time after his injury, who ever said on here you would not have him in your team you are having a mare thumbsup.gifthe lad is pure class a real team player who is all over the pitch.\

Credit to Fulham they threw everything at us, but we are very hard to beat as the team works so hard for each other, also all those bagging De gea, he had a great game too.

Well this very average United team as you all put it, will be very hard to stop and we will not slip up like last season this team has more steal and a desire to win second to none.

Over to you city you need a win just keep hold of our coat tails.

Us reds can sit back and relax and watch knowing Liverpool lose happy, draw happy, city lose happy tongue.png

Yep DeGea was pretty awesome. Was particularly impressed with that save from Riise's flyer. Reminded me of that goal he scored for Liverpool a few years ago when the commentator screamed "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee!!!". Except this time it didn't fly in the back of the net.

And Rooney's goal... that really took some precision to swerve it round the defender. Had it not come off would have been pissed that he didn't pass to RVP but he has still got that ability to do some magical, and proved it. No matter what run he is going through, you always know that he is capable of doing something that changes the game. All those who were saying a few games ago when he was out with injury that United no longer need him and that he is no longer such a great player, were being daft. Worth having him in the team purely for the way he drives the team forward and never gives up on a ball or a game.

Fulham played so much better than they did in the FA Cup last week, and might have just earnt a draw. Was frustrated that we didn't put the game to bed a bit more convincingly, but Craven Cottage is sometimes not an easy place to play. Speaking of which, i think in the future when the lights go out the cameras should switch to night vision and they should continue to play. Would really spice things up. biggrin.png

Edited by rixalex

Fulham they threw everything at us, but we are very hard to beat as the team works so hard for each other, also all those bagging De gea, he had a great game too.

Indeed, Man U are proving very difficult to beat and I really can't see them throwing away this lead. Regarding De Gea, I'm glad they are persisting with him, it seems that Spanish goalkeepers (even the best) are more shot stoppers than good at reading and collecting crosses, this is where a keeper like Joe Hart comes up trumps, as he is good at both.

Fulham they threw everything at us, but we are very hard to beat as the team works so hard for each other, also all those bagging De gea, he had a great game too.

Indeed, Man U are proving very difficult to beat and I really can't see them throwing away this lead. Regarding De Gea, I'm glad they are persisting with him, it seems that Spanish goalkeepers (even the best) are more shot stoppers than good at reading and collecting crosses, this is where a keeper like Joe Hart comes up trumps, as he is good at both.

I agree although even Hart has had his fair share of clangers this season. Not as many as DeGea, but then i think DeGea has made more game saving saves.

P.S. You mixed up your quotes mate. That was Nev not me.

Rooney 10 goals in 10 game, getting his form back at the right time after his injury, who ever said on here you would not have him in your team you are having a mare thumbsup.gifthe lad is pure class a real team player who is all over the pitch.\

He's a horrible scrote nev. Yes he can score some goals but you can keep him thanks.

Rooney 10 goals in 10 game, getting his form back at the right time after his injury, who ever said on here you would not have him in your team you are having a mare thumbsup.gifthe lad is pure class a real team player who is all over the pitch.\

He's a horrible scrote nev. Yes he can score some goals but you can keep him thanks.

And DeGea. Stop getting giddy. Twice he got his blushes saved last night because someone was on the line and a couple against the woodwork. The couple he did save were good but sheesh, that's what he's there for. No way is he ever gonna be a Schmeicheal or a Van Der Sar. They saved you countless points and this guy costs you them.

And DeGea. Stop getting giddy. Twice he got his blushes saved last night because someone was on the line and a couple against the woodwork. The couple he did save were good but sheesh, that's what he's there for. No way is he ever gonna be a Schmeicheal or a Van Der Sar. They saved you countless points and this guy costs you them.

Now now come on behave yourself he kept us in the game,are you feeling the pressure?

"We play in the dark"

"We play in the dark"

"Were Man United we can play in the dark" tongue.png

That's weird. The game I watched you didn't play, you all went off. Scared of the bogey man was ya.

"Your Man U and your scared of the dark"

"Mummy, please leave the light on" tongue.png

That's weird. The game I watched you didn't play, you all went off. Scared of the bogey man was ya.

"Mummy, please leave the light on" tongue.png

Looking forward to your game tonight see what champions are made of!

City are temporary United are permanent

Edited by MrRed

City are temporary United are permanent

Yep, you keep on convincing yourself of that if it helps you sleep better. But down deep inside, you know different. And that's why you feel the need to keep on saying it.

Well if the last twenty or more years is to go by then it is no wonder i am sleeping well at night is it biggrin.png

Youth policy biggrin.png any other teams can match this?

http://www.dailymail...l#axzz2KGbJTMb9

So Ed, for how many more years are you lot going to bark on about the Giggs Scholes Beckham era. They emerged from you youth team in '91 right? That was 22 years ago <deleted>! I bet some posters on here weren't even born then.

Notables since.....well there arn't many are there. Policy replaced by marquee signings