Manchester United

redrus

Does he ever stop moaning ...................

Sir Alex Ferguson unhappy with Manchester United TV schedule

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson claims the television fixture schedule is harming Premier League sides' chances of success in Europe.

The one person i feel sorry for is his wife, poor old girl !!

he's a miserable bullying foul mouthed old fart and a bad sportsman. biggrin.png He is also a very good manager but thats no excuse for his behaviour. Next time he abuses an official he should be water boarded.

Unlike you then ?????

He is a Knight and a clever one ! So off with your head Sir....

As for Alfie well SAF has been (happily) married for more years than he has been on this planet.( Obviously ) The REAL Alfie C was a great player and not A MOANER

SAF was only saying the truth as the EFA should be looking after all their members clubs ( also late game in LOS very late ).

BT

Yes, very unlike me

As we say in "Gods Country" AYE RIGHT.....

If the cap fits wear it.

BT

Carmine completely mullered on the board again my my it is like taking candy from a baby....when are these Larndan boys ever going to learn.

Then we have "The Dunce" acca Alfredo Conn who just bleats <deleted> about the master who is a moaner now cheesy.gifcheesy.gif when all along he plays the game like no other....Sir Alex Ferguson LEGEND.

As for Ali habsi Bojangles he is just in a sad state of one season wonder denial whistling.gif Viera and his position at City is just incredible isn't it? how many years will it take to get to the level a real club with history is at!!

The hook was truly baited this morning and the boys didn't disappoint me....can't wait for the games today i have a feeling both City and Spurs might be lucky to grab a point!!! laugh.png

So, three more points for Spurs. Wrong again i see Ed. whistling.gif

Yes i was wrong your one man team triumphed in style not rolleyes.gif i was only half wrong though wasn't i tongue.png

Fair play to Fergie and Man U, you've a pretty crap squad full of over the hill players, not very talented youngens and have had injuries to some of your better players, yet they're making winning the league look like all too easy.

Doesnt say much about the other teams and managers IMHO.

biggrin.png Thats a bit harsh but there certainly is an element of truth. The ease at which Utd have done this, sitting on top twelve points clear is astonishing really. Add to that half the season with most of the defense crocked.

Taking aside RVP, its all about Ferguson for me.

I must admit United didn't really look to be under any pressure and looked like they were treating it just as a regular day at the office. I also have to don my hat to Giggs. To play for any team, never mind Man United, for 23 or so years is a huge achievement for any player.

• Like 1

I must admit United didn't really look to be under any pressure and looked like they were treating it just as a regular day at the office. I also have to don my hat to Giggs. To play for any team, never mind Man United, for 23 or so years is a huge achievement for any player.

Putting aside Giggs' obvious character failings and take a look at his career he's been a remarkable player and a model professional. 23 years at this level and still playing. Total respect from me too.

Back to Utd's league position and yes MrB, thats the thing isn't it...its been so easy. No bad runs of games, just grinding out results, consistency all about teamwork and seemingly every prospect of the twelve point gap increasing.

If can all accept that this is far from the best Utd/RedNose side, and they might win the league by a record number of points and margin what does it say about the rest? And i trust that the tender Jessica's on the ManYoo thread (can't remermber his namewhistling.gif ) won't be too upset by this because it a very valid question. All this has been achieved by Ferguson by simple teamwork work ethic and playing to his orders.

For me, this is fergusons best season at Utd

• Like 1

Guess I'll join the chorus. Early congrats, and yes Ferguson is one impressive figure. He's irritating at times, but all you have to do is watch his club year after year to know how talented he is as a coach. From the X's and O's, to motivating, to letting nobody get comfortable.

But what are the chances United will lose every game from here on out ? Let it happen.wai2.gif

Putting aside Giggs' obvious character failings and take a look at his career he's been a remarkable player and a model professional. 23 years at this level and still playing. Total respect from me too.

Back to Utd's league position and yes MrB, thats the thing isn't it...its been so easy. No bad runs of games, just grinding out results, consistency all about teamwork and seemingly every prospect of the twelve point gap increasing.

If can all accept that this is far from the best Utd/RedNose side, and they might win the league by a record number of points and margin what does it say about the rest? And i trust that the tender Jessica's on the ManYoo thread (can't remermber his namewhistling.gif ) won't be too upset by this because it a very valid question. All this has been achieved by Ferguson by simple teamwork work ethic and playing to his orders.

Thats the crazy thing............ its been easy, yet for me they have not played well. Yesterday they were not the better team in the first half, yet they go into half time 2-0 up. They just seem to suck the life and belief out of every team they play.

One thing, they do play well as an organised unit, and they have now stopped shipping goals. Vidic has made a big difference, and Rafael must be the most improved player. Rooney still has fantastic work ethic. Mentally they are far stronger than any team out there.

Having said all that, they cannot live with the likes of Barca or Real. Thats pretty worrying from a Premier League point of view.

Thats the crazy thing............ its been easy, yet for me they have not played well. Yesterday they were not the better team in the first half, yet they go into half time 2-0 up. They just seem to suck the life and belief out of every team they play.

One thing, they do play well as an organised unit, and they have now stopped shipping goals. Vidic has made a big difference, and Rafael must be the most improved player. Rooney still has fantastic work ethic. Mentally they are far stronger than any team out there.

Having said all that, they cannot live with the likes of Barca or Real. Thats pretty worrying from a Premier League point of view.

Your predictions keep coming back to haunt you Jack............we now have two games against Real Madrid to prove you wrong again!! wink.png Imagine how good this team could be if we are as crap as everyone says now? laugh.png

Good win rested a few players did not have to really bust a ball, and a good warm up for wednsday's night game.

To all those saying we are a very average team we are not the league does not lie we all play the same teams and same amount of games.When united do well and win the league the old the league is sh*t is brought out, but city and chelsea win there is not mention, well this united team will only get better and it is not up to us to weaken it up to other teams to become stronger and close the gap.

Maybe handicap united at the start of the season to make it fair biggrin.png

That's easy to do nev. Get the refs out of your pocket and it's a fair playing field.

Honestly. Several posts on here actually patting your backs and complementing your lot but you still you never take it that way or mention them, you just carry on gloating and bragging. It's the fans lack of humility why your lot are hated so much. I read several on-line papers were they have comments and the comments made by United fans are unbelievable. Anyway, carry on.

• Like 1

Your predictions keep coming back to haunt you Jack............we now have two games against Real Madrid to prove you wrong again!! wink.png Imagine how good this team could be if we are as crap as everyone says now? laugh.png

I for one think it would be a big upset if you beat Real Madrid over two legs. I genuinely hope i'm wrong but i doubt it.

That's easy to do nev. Get the refs out of your pocket and it's a fair playing field.

Honestly. Several posts on here actually patting your backs and complementing your lot but you still you never take it that way or mention them, you just carry on gloating and bragging. It's the fans lack of humility why your lot are hated so much. i read several on-line papers were they comments and the comments made by United fans are unbelievable. Anyway, carry on.

Too true MrB, they really don't do themselves any favours do they (although i'm excusing Rix from the RAGS, whoops, and ofcourse LeungKen who is possibly the most polite poster since the invention of the internet) And they wonder why there are so many ABU'srolleyes.gif

• Like 2

I for one think it would be a big upset if you beat Real Madrid over two legs. I genuinely hope i'm wrong but i doubt it.

Well they are not even the best team in Madrid at the moment smile.png

As for the Rag remarks it comes with years of unfair vitriol against the most successful team and manager the country has ever produced.But how could anyone who doesn't support United understand that? wink.png

Well they are not even the best team in Madrid at the moment smile.png

As for the Rag remarks it comes with years of unfair vitriol against the most successful team and manager the country has ever produced.But how could anyone who doesn't support United understand that? wink.png

Just because they are not currently the best team in Madrid doesn't mean that they arn't clearly better than you.

Maybe Red Nose could arrange for Halsey Webb or Clattenburg to referee the two legs. That should see you through.laugh.png

and of course LeungKen who is possibly the most polite poster since the invention of the internet)

Absolutely thumbsup.gif

Ken knows to extract himself from any comments I make at United. And of course Redrus. He's a diamond too whom I have had the pleasure to have a beer (or dozen) and chew the cud with.

• Like 1

What basis do you say that they are clearly better than us?

My team hopefully...

De Gea

Rafael Vidic Ferdinand Evra

Cleverley Carrick

Valencia Rooney Kagawa/Wellbeck

RvP

Edited by MrRed

What basis do you say that they are clearly better than us?

My team hopefully...

De Gea

Rafael Vidic Ferdinand Evra

Cleverley Carrick

Valencia Rooney Kagawa/Wellbeck

RvP

I watched them last week for a couple of minutes

Thought so! tongue.png

and of course LeungKen who is possibly the most polite poster since the invention of the internet)

Absolutely thumbsup.gif

Ken knows to extract himself from any comments I make at United. And of course Redrus. He's a diamond too whom I have had the pleasure to have a beer (or dozen) and chew the cud with.

If you met me you would love me too biggrin.png

Absolutely thumbsup.gif

If you met me you would love me too biggrin.png

I'll take your word for it!!