Manchester United

redrus

It's happening now! The patience the Spurs have shown will pay off if they get a striker who can finish a wee-wee.....

Berbatov?

Yes we probably should have picked him up at 4m. He would have been a very decent stop gap to take us to CL qualification and then spend big....oh wait a minute...forgot about Daniel Levy!

I always felt that Martin Jol got the best out of Berbatov and i wasn't surprised when he jumped in to make the transfer.

Anyone who thinks the Scousers and City will be even withing a pace of Spurs to challenge United must be tripping.

laugh.pnglaugh.png

Oh I really have to this post to shove down your throat at a later date. Do you have a time frame to that bit of wisdom

I believe he said within 4 years!!

I still havent stopped laughing about it.cheesy.gif

It's happening now! The patience the Spurs have shown will pay off if they get a striker who can finish a wee-wee.....

Berbatov?

Yes we probably should have picked him up at 4m. He would have been a very decent stop gap to take us to CL qualification and then spend big....oh wait a minute...forgot about Daniel Levy!

I always felt that Martin Jol got the best out of Berbatov and i wasn't surprised when he jumped in to make the transfer.

He was a bargain at 4m always wondered why a bigger club than Fulham did not snap him up.

Edited by nev

Berbatov?

He was a bargain at 4m always wondered why a bigger club than Fulham did not snap him up.

My Arsenal/Wenger supporting buddy is always moaning about Wenger not scarfing up Berbatov. Seems like a steal not stolen.

Berbatov?

For 4 million Spurs should have bought him, he's still a class act.

Re Man U, I see Zaha was quite impressive for England under 21's.......a lot of people seem to have forgot that he will also be at OT next season....... already bought and paid for.

My Arsenal/Wenger supporting buddy is always moaning about Wenger not scarfing up Berbatov. Seems like a steal not stolen.

Ask Chicog why Mr wenger would not buy Berbatov (an ex Spurs player). Your prawn sandwhich mate and I don't have the required DNA to understand :-)
  • Like 1

Right then MrRed and nev. Booked our flights yesterday for the end of term holidays. Due to having to go the boonies to do some work on the house in the middle of the holiday, it looks like I'll be in Chaiyaphum for the big match on the 8th April. I have set out specific conditions with the wife before I set this in stone. i.e. I want to guarantee that i will get it on tv and with a beer. Otherwise I'm off to Patters biggrin.png

So, is there a nice Hotel/B&B in Khon Khaen (sp) that you can recommend where I can get larroped and watch the footie? It'll be kick off about 2am I think. And if so, are you two wusses gonna come?

Howchow is very nice but i think a little way out and a better place to watch the game i am sure can be found burp.gif sent you a pm Mr jangles

nev might have more idea if not can travel smile.png 2 am kick off is a killer even in a large city like khon kaen.

Edited by MrRed

Howchow is very nice but i think a little way out and a better place to watch the game i am sure can be found burp.gif sent you a pm Mr jangles

nev might have more idea if not can travel smile.png 2 am kick off is a killer even in a large city like khon kaen.

I think Narakul resort will fit the bill hey red, some nice eye candy great band, lovely rooms and the suite rooms are excellent i think around 2000baht, just have to see if the game will be on there, or The Pullman if booked on agoda good value, as for the game there are many thai style bars will stay open, or failing that my mate has just taken over no1 bar so i could ask him to stay open, so no worries we will sort you out mate.

Also near Narakul there is Maithai guest house run by a nice chap from York and only 500 baht a night.

Edited by nev

If we get through to the semi it would be great to have two derby's in a week tongue.png will you still be here Mr Bo?

Sunday 14th April

Doubt it Red. We fly back to Saudi on the 17th and I need an holiday. I don't like only going to the boonies on my hols. Especially if I've been working on the house.

Jealous. wai.gif

redrus

Me too but at least booked to go to Portugal with SCOUSER !!!

btsmile.png

How's he doin. Haven't seen him for ages and my liver is all the better for it laugh.png

He is going well ( for his age thumbsup.gif ) and I hope Wigan stay up for his sake and financial well being whistling.gif

BTbiggrin.png