Manchester United

redrus

Not really, but you seem to spend a lot of time in this thread Carmel. Why is that?

You must be getting bored.

Not really bored Toady, he just wants to know what is happening at a BIG CLUB biggrin.png

BT thumbsup.gif

Its not even the second city of the empire....

Mate, Manchester is England's second city, Birmingham is the second biggest, Manchester is now classed as thee 'second city'..!

But, you have your silly point to make... While we're there though, you're not even the third best team in fancy London village.whistling.gif

redrus

• Like 2

Not really, but you seem to spend a lot of time in this thread Carmel. Why is that?

You must be getting bored.

Not really bored Toady, he just wants to know what is happening at a BIG CLUB biggrin.png

BT thumbsup.gif

Its not even the second city of the empire....

Mate, Manchester is England's second city, Birmingham is the second biggest, Manchester is now classed as thee 'second city'..!

But, you have your silly point to make... While we're there though, you're not even the third best team in fancy London village.whistling.gif

redrus

Ouch you do know how to stick the knife in rus biggrin.png

Almost as touchy as your neighbours.....twas meant as a private joke between two Scots.

Never mind though rus....I will remember that one when John Major gets tge heave ho at Xmas. :D

John Major, seriously.. :/

I'll remember you at Christmas too ol chap... I'll send you a #21 card. ;)

redrus

Almost as touchy as your neighbours.....twas meant as a private joke between two Scots.Never mind though rus....I will remember that one when John Major gets tge heave ho at Xmas. :D

I would think there is more chance of Average Very Boring getting the chop before Moyes.

WTS: 1 pair of Manchester United vs Singha All-Star, 13 July 2013

Show: Manchester United vs Singha All Star Singha 80th Anniversary Cup

Venue: Rajamangala Stadium, Huamark, Bangkok, Thailand

Show Date: 13 July 2013

Show Time: 20:00

Zone: W2A (2nd best category); seating confirmed and reserved

Price: $250SGD for each ticket

Please PM me or sms/whatsapp me at if you're interested smile.gif

You can email me at (removed)too!

Cheers!

Edited by mrbojangles
Contact details removed

You can email me at (removed) too!

Cheers!

You're having a giraffe, I can pay a 3rd of that see a proper premier league match at Old Trafford.

I don't think you will find any gullible idiots on an expat football forum.

Edited by mrbojangles
contact details removed
  • Like 1

Cheers!

Show time 20.00, <deleted> biggrin.png and touting on thaivisa, if i had any spares i would offer them at face value its only a frigging friendly you know.

Please PM me or sms/whatsapp me at (removed) if you're interested smile.gif

Cheers!

That's about £125. Why would anyone pay that amount of money to see a bunch of players advertising a second rate beer?

United have warned fans against donating to an internet-based campaign aimed at bringing Cristiano Ronaldo back to Old Trafford.

A group of Australian Reds have launched a drive to raise the funds needed to sign the 28-year-old Portuguese superstar, who is currently at Real Madrid.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-united-warning-fans-dont-4303965#.UbhVMYF--6k.twitter

Please PM me or sms/whatsapp me at (removed) if you're interested smile.gif

Cheers!

Show time 20.00, <deleted> biggrin.png and touting on thaivisa, if i had any spares i would offer them at face value its only a frigging friendly you know.

He certainly has won idiot post of the week. Not a genuine football fan, just a mug trying mug people off.

Edited by mrbojangles
  • Like 1

United have warned fans against donating to an internet-based campaign aimed at bringing Cristiano Ronaldo back to Old Trafford.

A group of Australian Reds have launched a drive to raise the funds needed to sign the 28-year-old Portuguese superstar, who is currently at Real Madrid.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-united-warning-fans-dont-4303965#.UbhVMYF--6k.twitter

Landlocked Aussies are so far away from world realities they actually believe sh8t like this is possible smile.png

Edited by BangrakBob

Red Devils want to sign Marchisio in a player plus cash deal.

Manchester United are ready to offer Nani in part exchange for Juventus’ Claudio Marchisio after the midfielder hinted he was unhappy with the Serie A club.

Marchisio is currently on international duty with Italy at the Confederations Cup but said he may consider a move on his return from Brazil.

http://www.fanatix.com/news/man-united-set-to-offer-juventus-nani-in-part-exchange-for-italy-international/123381/

Do for me that... ;)

#russelllovessillyseason

redrus

Man. United’s Moyes Has $94 Million for Signings, Telegraph Says
New Manchester United manager David Moyes has 60 million pounds ($94 million) to sign new players as he makes over the team after the retirement of Alex Ferguson, the Daily Telegraph said.

Moyes took over after the season when Ferguson left the Premier League soccer champions. The new coach is interesting in signing Leighton Baines from his old club Everton, Barcelona midfielders Cesc Fàbregas and Thiago Alcantara and Borussia Dortmund forward Robert Lewandowski, the newspaper said.

United has been put off signing Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini because of his 23 million pound buy-out clause, it said.

The 60 million pounds is more than Ferguson got in a season to spend on new players, the newspaper said.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-15/man-united-s-moyes-has-94-million-for-signings-telegraph-says.html?

redrus

Man. United’s Moyes Has $94 Million for Signings, Telegraph Says
New Manchester United manager David Moyes has 60 million pounds ($94 million) to sign new players as he makes over the team after the retirement of Alex Ferguson, the Daily Telegraph said.

Moyes took over after the season when Ferguson left the Premier League soccer champions. The new coach is interesting in signing Leighton Baines from his old club Everton, Barcelona midfielders Cesc Fàbregas and Thiago Alcantara and Borussia Dortmund forward Robert Lewandowski, the newspaper said.

United has been put off signing Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini because of his 23 million pound buy-out clause, it said.

The 60 million pounds is more than Ferguson got in a season to spend on new players, the newspaper said.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-06-15/man-united-s-moyes-has-94-million-for-signings-telegraph-says.html?

redrus

Unfortuantly 60 million quid doesn't buy you too much these days and then there's their wages. I don't buy this supposed tracking of Lewandowski as I think Rooney will stay and Chicharito can't get of the bench.

Mid fielders is what we need and preferably ones that can get forward and score goals. EPL last year Carrick, Cleverley , Scholes ,Anderson, Nani, Young,Valencia........ 12 between them,not good enough as the bar gets higher each season.

Various reports claiming Kevin Strootman deal will go through as soon as possible, now that his Netherlands U21 side is out of their Euro campaign in Israel.

redrus

Cheers!

is right nev. i <deleted> hate touts. scum of the earth.

Various reports claiming Kevin Strootman deal will go through as soon as possible, now that his Netherlands U21 side is out of their Euro campaign in Israel.

redrus

I like the look of this lad Rus, I just hope he has the speed & finesse to fit in.

Fingers crossed that we've finally found someone to fill a huge hole in mid-field.

• Like 1

redrus

I like the look of this lad Rus,

Never bought a bad player springs to mind laugh.png

redrus

I'd be the first to admit a few signings never made the grade, ie., Bebe, Taibi, Bellion, Dong Fangzhou, Eric Djemba-Djemba, to name but a handful. sad.png

I do, however, prefer to point out that Manchester United has imported some of the very best in the game. Christiano Ronaldo, Eric Cantona, Peter Schmeichel, Edwin Van Der Sar, Roy Keane, Robin Van Persie (and I could go on as well you would agree)biggrin.png

Bebe wasn't a "bad" signing as such though because Utd knew they were buying a crap player as his entire career stats tell everyone and for about twenty times his market value, so its just very very strange there hasn't been a full inquiry on the whole dirty business.

But then again, the past is the past and who cares what it was really about, eh? biggrin.png

redrus

I'd be the first to admit a few signings never made the grade, ie., Bebe, Taibi, Bellion, Dong Fangzhou, Eric Djemba-Djemba, to name but a handful. sad.png

I do, however, prefer to point out that Manchester United has imported some of the very best in the game. Christiano Ronaldo, Eric Cantona, Peter Schmeichel, Edwin Van Der Sar, Roy Keane, Robin Van Persie (and I could go on as well you would agree)biggrin.png

Come on Ken, you are beginning to sound like Joe Kinnearlaugh.png

I cant let you get away with that statement.

Since when did you your lot import Cantona ( Leeds), Keane (Forest) or Van Persie??cheesy.gif

Admittedly great signings, but hardly imported

• Like 1