Manchester United

redrus

Hope Fellani starts, but have heard he is struggling in training as united's training has a higher tempo.

And all that hair must be acting like a sail. Not very wind resistant and so uses up twice the energy to run up and down the pitch.

And i am sure if fergie was still there he would have made him get it cut by now, moyes has to get his act together and drag him to the barbers.

He's better off letting the head groundsman have a go at lopping it off first.

• Like 1

Roon's free kick cannot be criticised in any way shape or form. Class. Hope Moyes has the wherewith all to tether him.

Apart from that Utd are exactly where I expected them to be..... Fighting for third spot.

A bit like you and Smokie fighting for 3rd spot - "bottom of course" of the Dosh league !!!!! clap2.gifbiggrin.png

BT biggrin.png

• Like 1

Roon's free kick cannot be criticised in any way shape or form. Class. Hope Moyes has the wherewith all to tether him.

Apart from that Utd are exactly where I expected them to be..... Fighting for third spot.

A bit like you and Smokie fighting for 3rd spot - "bottom of course" of the Dosh league !!!!! clap2.gifbiggrin.png

BT biggrin.png

We actually made a 3m profit out of the transfer window. Its the difference between business acumen and throwing money at a problem.

We simply sold a monkey and our journeymen and bought in 7 players of quality. And wouldn't it be rude not to make a profit in the process.

United on the other hand bought in an 8 foot circus freak with a Jackson 5 syrup for about 7m over the odds.

Jealous are you BT? laugh.png

BT biggrin.png

We actually made a 3m profit out of the transfer window. Its the difference between business acumen and throwing money at a problem.

We simply sold a monkey and our journeymen and bought in 7 players of quality. And wouldn't it be rude not to make a profit in the process.

United on the other hand bought in an 8 foot circus freak with a Jackson 5 syrup for about 7m over the odds.

Why would BT or united be jealous? you need to buy 7 players as last season you was way off the pace and thats with being a one man team in Bale who you have lost, on the other hand united finished 11 points clear we have the same squad and just need to tweak the side, we need a holding defensive midfielder who we aquired and after last nights performance we ain't looking too bad indeed.

• Like 1

BT biggrin.png

Bloody RAG! rolleyes.gif

Does anybody else think Valencia (I think it was) was interfering with play on that first goal? What on earth is that officials job, total waste of money.

I think the official on the line cannot give offside he is there for the ball crossing the line, yes i think he was offside but not interfering with play was the verdict, but he looked like he was to me, but the keeper was leaning into Valencia to try to get the foul instead of trying to save the goal.

Edited by nev

Does anybody else think Valencia (I think it was) was interfering with play on that first goal? What on earth is that officials job, total waste of money.

I think the official on the line cannot give offside he is there for the ball crossing the line, yes i think he was offside but not interfering with play was the verdict, but he looked like he was to me, but the keeper was leaning into Valencia to try to get the foul instead of trying to save the goal.

if he's on the goal line shuffling with the goalie he has to be interfering with play nev. Anyway, some you get, some you don't. My main point was about the official and what an absolute waste of money they are. If they are going to get paid for being an official, then they should be able to advise the ref if they see anything, otherwise I just cannot see the point of them getting in the way and interfering with a fans view of the match.

True, Total waste of money. I cant understand why FIFA and UEFA do not use TV referee,s like the one on Rugby Union. I bet the fans wont mind having the TV referee to judge if the goals was offside, Whether the player dived for the penalty, Etc. That would only delay the match to 15 mins max. At Least the fans will be happy with the fair results. That will take a loads of pressure off the Referee back. They always get he blame for the mistakes.

Edited by Billy The Kid

BT biggrin.png

Is this you Carmine?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2424471/Man-court-trying-sex-sheep-Tottenham-training-ground.html

Hopefully the record revenue just announced will go on paying some of the debt off,the future is bright.

Sad that we have been lumbered with this debt in the first place by the gimps, and the revenue has to pay off there debt and not used for strengthening the team, but agree future looks bright and just think how many tittle we would have won if we had spent the debt money on players, oh hold on i think we have won 5 out of the last 7 or something like that biggrin.png

• Like 1

I'd prefer them to go back to being plain old linesmen, they are obviously not good enough to be assistant referees!

• Like 1

I'd prefer them to go back to being plain old linesmen, they are obviously not good enough to be assistant referees!

There still lino's in my book too!! Such a poncey term...asst referees my arse!!

• Like 1

Team for the derby

DDG

SMALLING VIDIC FERDINAND EVRA

CARRICK FELLIAINI

VALENCIA ROONEY WELBECK

RVP

Wellbeck has a slight knee injury and it might be a bit early for him to start and would not be surprised to see Moyes go a bit more defensive away from home so I would slip Kagawa in his place. Raphael , Jones very doubtful even for the bench. Vidic /Ferdinand must be due for a rest but not for this one.

Just for you BT....I've gone 3-1 to City....so you can relax. Posted Image

Why Smokes? Why did you have to do that. It's the kiss of death for us. Posted Image

If I sported a tache it would look more dapper than Lawro's....have no fear....this is my week to leap up the table! :D

Just for you BT....I've gone 3-1 to City....so you can relax. biggrin.png

Why Smokes? Why did you have to do that. It's the kiss of death for us. biggrin.png

If I sported a tache it would look more dapper than Lawro's....have no fear....this is my week to leap up the table! biggrin.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif That's what you say every week, sorry every year !!!!whistling.gif

BT biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

• Like 1

Watching matches tonight.

As a Man Utd fan (or follower) I enjoy seeing them in 8th place, although with a match in hand.

Time to realize the league is even more competitive as ever.

Especially since LFC seem to threaten to break in to the top 6 (or maybe even 4 if lucky).