Manchester United

redrus

It was only two weeks ago that Alfie and Carmine said that Ferguson was still in charge.......make your minds up lads! biggrin.png

Still stand by my earlier statement ....lets wait til January shall we wink.png

It really is amazing the amount of hatred and resentment against us but as we all know success breeds this just ask Liverpool fans all those years ago ......good post from Rix above that you should all take note of United have far to much experience not to be involved in the league title ....write us off at your peril because we can only get better than we have been performing.

I standby Moyse like the majority of real United followers.

I agree that you will be involved in the title...you will have played the team that wins itcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Sorry I couldn't resist

And there goes a voice of experience................................. from a supporter whose been watching his team do just that for the last 20+ years wai2.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif .

You see... you couldn't resist eitherwink.png

• Like 2

It is time to ease off Moyle's I think .He as only been in the job 5 months as already won silverware and as a win ratio 0f 54.55% out of all the previous managers at the club it is only beaten by Sir Alex . So lets all at least give him the chance he deserves to manage the club.

Pellegrini has been in his job less than 5 months.

Mourinho about 5 months.

Martinez less than 5 months.

I think using the excuse as to how long he has been in his job, especially taking over from a champion winning side is a bit of a lame excuse.

It is time to ease off Moyle's I think .He as only been in the job 5 months as already won silverware and as a win ratio 0f 54.55% out of all the previous managers at the club it is only beaten by Sir Alex . So lets all at least give him the chance he deserves to manage the club.

Pellegrini has been in his job less than 5 months.

Mourinho about 5 months.

Martinez less than 5 months.

I think using the excuse as to how long he has been in his job, especially taking over from a champion winning side is a bit of a lame excuse.

I reckon Moyes is getting a very easy ride from the press. So i don't know where the easing off comes from because they haven't even started.

Ofcourse his time will come but at the moment their attentions are elsewherethumbsup.gif

We are in every competition there is to be in still unlike some teams,why would he be getting stick from the press or the fans?i mean we are not a one trick pony say like City or Spurs who have problems themselves and try to deflect there in-capabilities onto an easy target....that's all Moyes is at the moment for you, funny though even the papers don't see it!

As stated before he needs time same as Pellegrini and AVB.wink.png

Just because you and every other ABU thinks it would be great to make up things then go ahead.....be a slave to the papers that you so often have disdain for clap2.gif

It seems to me that nobody on here has looked at the results that are happening every week at the moment...this season is like no other before it and could be won with 80 points...that gives a lot of time for those not playing well at the moment.

The only two teams in the premier league that have impressed me this year are Everton and Saints ....Arsenal ok but they will now have a difficult time over the next month or two. for me anyway.

The Premier League is wide open this year.

We are in every competition there is to be in still unlike some teams,why would he be getting stick from the press or the fans?i mean we are not a one trick pony say like City or Spurs who have problems themselves and try to deflect there in-capabilities onto an easy target....that's all Moyes is at the moment for you, funny though even the papers don't see it!

As stated before he needs time same as Pellegrini and AVB.wink.png

Just because you and every other ABU thinks it would be great to make up things then go ahead.....be a slave to the papers that you so often have disdain for clap2.gif

It seems to me that nobody on here has looked at the results that are happening every week at the moment...this season is like no other before it and could be won with 80 points...that gives a lot of time for those not playing well at the moment.

The only two teams in the premier league that have impressed me this year are Everton and Saints ....Arsenal ok but they will now have a difficult time over the next month or two. for me anyway.

The Premier League is wide open this year.

Bless!!tongue.png

That is the response i expected......wink.png

Another Spurs fan in denial .........what has happened with Soldado?

It is like the movie at the lane isn't it Carms The Magnificent Seven! biggrin.png or was it Snow AVB white and the seven duds!

Dropping off like flies until there was none and all that money has gone.

It is like the movie at the lane isn't it Carms The Magnificent Seven! biggrin.png or was it Snow AVB white and the seven duds!

Arhh yes...the very same Spurs currently sitting three points off second!!!

Told ya your in denial biggrin.png

Will you put money on finishing above United?...............with me.

I don't think he will Red, he is not even in the prediction league never mind the Dosh cheesy.gif

He is a bit like the other spud fans - Iancx and our good friend, always trying to be last… Smokes clap2.gifwhistling.gif

BT coffee1.gif

Trophies are won at the end of the season-december,s points/position counts for nowt p.s. I,m old enough to remember when Spurs last had a good team- in the 60,s.

Enough said.

Trophies are won at the end of the season-december,s points/position counts for nowt p.s. I,m old enough to remember when Spurs last had a good team- in the 60,s.

Enough said.

Yes i know Peter, never count out Man Utd blah blah blah. FERGUSONS GONE!!!!!!!!

Cricky, i even heard Rix, whose opinions i respect, saying Moyes did a "remarkable" job at Everton!!! NO, he did a very good job rather like Martinez is doing.

Brian Clough id a "Remarkable" job at Foest winning titles and european cups and taking them from a lower league from the on set. Moyes is no Brian Clough. No, i'm not suggesting a comparison to Clough has been made but a very liberal use of the description of remarkable has.

I remain with my prediction of 6/7th. Everton look far more fluid in their play and more capable of finishing in the top four You also have to remember that you won't be getting those dodgey decision at crucial times in a game as was the norm, not guaranteed penalties, excess injury time when losing...honestly Peter, it all mounts up.

The most telling thing for me is read on here. You all go on about giving him time, stability etc yet the aspirations read on here suggest you will be with a shout at the title which is frankly laughable. Top fours looking like the mountaineering comparison of climbing K2!!

Robin van Persie 'hands in transfer request at Manchester United', reports claim

Football pundit Mark Lawrenson said he has heard rumours the Dutchman could be looking for a way out in January

As usual, Lawro is well behind the times! This rumour has been around for a while now. Hates Moyes, is pissed off that Ferguson promised he would stay for three years, and his favourite coach was sacked and is now at Fulham.

Robin van Persie 'hands in transfer request at Manchester United', reports claim

Football pundit Mark Lawrenson said he has heard rumours the Dutchman could be looking for a way out in January

As usual, Lawro is well behind the times! This rumour has been around for a while now. Hates Moyes, is pissed off that Ferguson promised he would stay for three years, and his favourite coach was sacked and is now at Fulham.

Ah my heart bleeds, Why doesn't he just play football, collect his 200 grand a week and be happy?

• Like 1

Enough said.

Yes i know Peter, never count out Man Utd blah blah blah. FERGUSONS GONE!!!!!!!!

Cricky, i even heard Rix, whose opinions i respect, saying Moyes did a "remarkable" job at Everton!!! NO, he did a very good job rather like Martinez is doing.

Brian Clough id a "Remarkable" job at Foest winning titles and european cups and taking them from a lower league from the on set. Moyes is no Brian Clough. No, i'm not suggesting a comparison to Clough has been made but a very liberal use of the description of remarkable has.

I remain with my prediction of 6/7th. Everton look far more fluid in their play and more capable of finishing in the top four You also have to remember that you won't be getting those dodgey decision at crucial times in a game as was the norm, not guaranteed penalties, excess injury time when losing...honestly Peter, it all mounts up.

The most telling thing for me is read on here. You all go on about giving him time, stability etc yet the aspirations read on here suggest you will be with a shout at the title which is frankly laughable. Top fours looking like the mountaineering comparison of climbing K2!!

to be honest i'm not sure fegie would have measured up to Clough in his day. Different times different needs. But Clough did the unexpected which set him apart. Marinez may actually do the same. And though I am a Red I would be happy to see everton do well this year. They probably deserve it after moyz

Ah my heart bleeds, Why doesn't he just play football, collect his 200 grand a week and be happy?

Only mercenaries accept pay for work without care or conscience. Oh yeah, we are all going on about that shit all the time. We would respect football and footballers a lot more if we were sure our players were not the same as you suggest

He's a brat ain't he ? Has always struck me as such.

For all the criticism of Latin players and their behavior, the Netherlands has their share of pains in the ass.coffee1.gif Speaking of which, why would United reportedly be interested in Sneijder ? Another player with character issues who hasn't played his best football in three years.blink.png

Believe what i actually said was "pretty remarkable", and yeah, i think to have got Everton up into fourth,was pretty remarkable... also pretty remarkable to have not then "cashed in" on that achievement by moving to another club, where he would have been given more money to work with and more money for himself.

No, he is indeed no Brian Clough... but then who is eh?