Manchester United

redrus

Belgium. Dark horses in Brazil.

As for Moyes......the wheels had fallen off before he took over. SAF knew.

The exact opposite of 'stability' was required.

Easy with hindsight eh, more than halfway through the season?

Good point about the opposite of stability being required. i think this is something that most of the United following just hasn't grasped.

The point is this....there was no stability as such under Ferguson. He wouldn't allow it. No ones job was safe and thats what kept dragging his teams through. And every now and again a big name player was disposed of just to remind everyone else that no ones dispensable.

All this stability, six year contract crap is one massive error of judgement. Why give a manager a six year contract? Not necessary. Why did Ferguson pick Moyes?

Stability wins nothing.

The game is evolving rapidly. That's why the appointment of David Moyes with a long history of dogged survival but no trophies and no European experience at Everton always looked wrong to me.

Definitely one of SAF's less good signings I reckon.

New era, United need to move forward fast.

RVP complaining about other players operating in his space....another symptom of something that isn't quite right?

Rooney, RVP, Janujaz, Mata looks like potential going forward.

The performance against Olympiakos was poor. No desire; in stark contrast to Chelsea's commitment v Galatasary and Spurs v Dinipro.

None of this is exactly rocket science is it? It's all been said before.

"He parked the bus at old trafford starting with no striker and had he realized how average united was about to become under Moyes and had a go they would be another 2 points clear now." A quote from somebody critical of Mourhino.

If anybody at United had "realized how average united was about to become under Moyes" they wouldn't have given him a job.clap2.gif cheesy.gif coffee1.gif

unless you believe in ferguson conspiracy theorycheesy.gif

Vidic has agreed to Join Inter next season. I thought he was retiring?

(ANSA) - Milan, March 5 - Inter Milan said Wednesday that they have reached a deal with Nemanja Vidic for the Manchester United captain to join them from next season.

Vidic has agreed to Join Inter next season. I thought he was retiring?

(ANSA) - Milan, March 5 - Inter Milan said Wednesday that they have reached a deal with Nemanja Vidic for the Manchester United captain to join them from next season.

Nah, he was all Moyes'd out!! Same as Van Persie seems to be biggrin.png

It's shit and slow....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

a bit like you tonight mate wink.png G'night.

You're a milkman aren't you :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

A lack of conviction in the transfer market has been costly to Moyes. He spent £65m on Marouane Fellaini and Juan Mata combined, but the big question mark is the failure to land Cesc Fabregas. He was the man Moyes wanted and would have gone some way to addressing the club's biggest on-field problem - midfield.

However, this big name signing has now completely back-fired for Moyes and it can be seen as being totally unrealistic to think he could even tempt the likes of Fabregas. I'm not sure any newly appointed manager could have pulled this one off. Moyes was naive too to think he could have done this so soon. Moyes need to prove himself first before attempting to sign big name players. Some sort of master stroke is now needed to earn this respect, why not for example move Fellaini to centre back?

A lack of conviction in the transfer market has been costly to Moyes. He spent £65m on Marouane Fellaini and Juan Mata combined, but the big question mark is the failure to land Cesc Fabregas. He was the man Moyes wanted and would have gone some way to addressing the club's biggest on-field problem - midfield.

However, this big name signing has now completely back-fired for Moyes and it can be seen as being totally unrealistic to think he could even tempt the likes of Fabregas. I'm not sure any newly appointed manager could have pulled this one off. Moyes was naive too to think he could have done this so soon. Moyes need to prove himself first before attempting to sign big name players. Some sort of master stroke is now needed to earn this respect, why not for example move Fellaini to centre back?

Perhaps someone should have asked the very simple question; why on earth would Cesc Fabregas have wanted to leave Barcelona?

It was a deal that was never going to happen.

Perhaps someone should have asked the very simple question; why on earth would Cesc Fabregas have wanted to leave Barcelona?

The only possible reason would have been an obscene pay rise.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The only possible reason would have been an obscene pay rise.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well if Rooney is valued by Mr Moyes at 300k pw then presumably Cesc would have been looking at 400k minimum.

I know Chicog.

But it's dead fast and looks pretty.

Unlike United.thumbsup.gif

HAHAHAHAHA.

You are really !!!!!!!.

BT.whistling.gif

!!!!!!!.

midtable?

or worse?

Attempted positive post on united thread failed dismally, so !!!! !!

coffee1.gif

This might just come back and bite you....facepalm.gif

BT

Fair chance Guardiola would have given you top 4 this season. So would Mourhino.

But they don't come from Scotland do they.

And the US owners probably haven't got a clue what you are talking about.

They talk NYSE and Footsie, not footie.

Good luck.thumbsup.gif

See this thread is inundated with yawningly inane dross again.

It's you guys that are making the 2 threads the same, if you keep your 'decline' views, to the decline thread, and possibly, just maybe keep this for news about the club/team, newspaper pastes etc, I'm sure we'd be able to have some proper banter instead of the same old same old everyday.....

I understand that it's hot news, and that you guys, probably rightly, want to revel in it but it makes the United thread boring and I find myself struggling to post to be fair.....

I think you may find that's why these threads lose interest.

Cheers guys.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Fair bit of inane <deleted> recently floating about the football forum rus….sometimes when you play a shit team, they will reduce you to their level….or visa versa. chin chin drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEE.gif