Manchester United

redrus

Looks like van Gaal is nailed on for this appointment. Thoughts anyone....

It certainly won't be boring, and presumably if/when you start winning again all the fickle lot will start posting again!!!

Looks like Van Gaal, but I wouldn't rule out Ancelotti.

Haha 2 attacks out of the blue in 1 day.You must've been a right k_unt at some point on here Redruslaugh.png .

I think I'll have a few ales & throw some verbals at you later if you don't mind?tongue.png

Redrus is a mean spirited bastard and the chickens are coming home to roost.cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif Chin up Russ, its the internet world. Nutjobs galore.wink.png

• Like 2

Jack, stop reading the Mail mate for <deleted>'s sake.

You know me.... rather the Mail than The Morning Star.thumbsup.gif

When did it change from The Daily Worker?

DW is American.

MS is British.

Ask Stevielaugh.png

The newspaper was founded in 1930 as the Daily Worker, organ of the Communist Party of Great Britain (CPGB). Since 1945 the paper has been owned by the People's Press Printing Society. It was renamed the Morning Star in 1966. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_Star_(British_newspaper)

Does it have much football news gathered by its own reporters?

Edited by uptheos

A serious and genuine question for redrus, rix ,BT and the other serious United fans.

How would you feel if Rafa Benitez was appointed manager?

Rumours are he is on the 'list'

I was wondering about him yesterday actually and thinking how long would it be before his name came up.

Let's just say, I'd be happy if the special place he has in the hearts of Liverpool supporters wasn't soiled for them by a spell with us.

Word from The Guardian today that Cavani is on the target list for 60mil. Fabregas as well, though not for 60. Others mentioned also. Shaw as noted for 30mil. What do the United fans here think about this possible explosion of dosh thrown about a la Spurs ? And without a current in place for the long term manager. Surely United would be better with some of these players, but some of this smacks of desperation given the timing. Just the newspaper though, even if it is The Guardian.

A serious and genuine question for redrus, rix ,BT and the other serious United fans.

I was wondering about him yesterday actually and thinking how long would it be before his name came up.

Let's just say, I'd be happy if the special place he has in the hearts of Liverpool supporters wasn't soiled for them by a spell with us.

hah.

i don't think he'd take it.

• Like 1

Word from The Guardian today that Cavani is on the target list for 60mil. Fabregas as well, though not for 60. Others mentioned also. Shaw as noted for 30mil. What do the United fans here think about this possible explosion of dosh thrown about a la Spurs ? And without a current in place for the long term manager. Surely United would be better with some of these players, but some of this smacks of desperation given the timing. Just the newspaper though, even if it is The Guardian.

I think a lot will be on their way and quite a bit of cash generated.

Doubt very much that any big signing will happen until the new guy is in charge, although if Shaw is already agreed that will go through, he's a real investment IMO.

You know me.... rather the Mail than The Morning Star.thumbsup.gif

When did it change from The Daily Worker?

DW is American.

MS is British.

Ask Stevielaugh.png

The newspaper was founded in 1930 as the Daily Worker, organ of the Communist Party of Great Britain (CPGB). Since 1945 the paper has been owned by the People's Press Printing Society. It was renamed the Morning Star in 1966. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_Star_(British_newspaper)

Does it have much football news gathered by its own reporters?

I wasnt around in 1930!whistling.gif

I know they used to have a racing tipster called Cayton that used to turn up some big priced winners.

amazing coincidence that list getting released yesterday wasn't it? and from united's tame guardian mouthpiece daniel taylor as well. fancy that.

Only half of Rooney's weekly salary so far.

Maybe Giggs could wrap himself in it before the game against Norwich.whistling.gif

That's better, anyone got a ciggy..

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

For that, I reckon you deserve a cigar....... Monica........ wink.png

redrus

Yep.

Lewinski from Borussia Dortmund definitely better than Fellatio.

Maybe Pep will offer him to United on a "Short Time' loan.

MrRed will have an opinion I'm sure. So would Mrs Glazer and the tea lady.

biggrin.png

I feel there was no point in asking that question, you could guess the answer......, I'd rather squeeze my eyeballs out with 2 red hot spoons. ;)

What do you do though, seriously, I'd have to support him, against my will or better judgement though I do however feel the chances of him coming are akin to us signing Gerard and Suarez.

redrus

Haha 2 attacks out of the blue in 1 day.You must've been a right k_unt at some point on here Redruslaugh.png .

I think I'll have a few ales & throw some verbals at you later if you don't mind?tongue.png

Redrus is a mean spirited bastard and the chickens are coming home to roost.cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif Chin up Russ, its the internet world. Nutjobs galore.wink.png

If ever I regretted being such a horrible barsteward its now, how ever do I repent my sins and cleanse my soul ;) (in southern american drawl)

redrus

Watch this space for future Banners such as, "The Gagging One", "Louis-eh Van-eh Gaal-eh!" and "Welcome to United Thin Spanish Waiter".

This must be a wind up....?

redrus

Keane? The master man manager?

Oh yes please. The thought of that cork pikey screaming in the face of the likes of Rooney and getting his nose broken - I'd pay good money to see that.

You think Rooney would break Keano's nose, without getting leathered.... w00t.gif

redrus

Oh yes please. The thought of that cork pikey screaming in the face of the likes of Rooney and getting his nose broken - I'd pay good money to see that.

You think Rooney would break Keano's nose, without getting leathered.... w00t.gif

redrus

Wouldn't happen, you'd have madman Louis van Gaal as the peacemaker!whistling.gif

He'd be popular right from the start!

Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane has tore into the current crop of players after David Moyes was sacked by admitting “some of the players should be ashamed of themselves”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/david-moyes-sacked-roy-keane-says-manchester-united-players-should-be-ashamed-9277227.html

• Like 1

redrus

Wouldn't happen, you'd have madman Louis van Gaal as the peacemaker!whistling.gif

Its an intriguing, if not slightly worrying prospect...

redrus