Manchester United

redrus

United must be concerned with Woodward's Ian Ayre syndrome this window;

Clyne

Firmino

Ramos

Pedro

Otamendi

Some may be questionable targets, but there seems to be a pattern this window. LVG having to come out and call journos liars and defend Woodward seemed a bit strange.

I was expecting some big business by United, this is supposed to be a title challenging season after regaining CL football.

A top centre back and striker needed, not sure who though...maybe a Stones highjack last minute?

Tick-tock.

Am I dreaming or is Neymar being sounded out as the marque signing of the season

Apparently he is in contract talks with Barca. I'd guess Neymar has as much chance of signing with United as I do.

I bet you would too...bloody typical....jellybean is a Looney.

Am I dreaming or is Neymar being sounded out as the marque signing of the season

Apparently he is in contract talks with Barca. I'd guess Neymar has as much chance of signing with United as I do.

I bet you would too...bloody typical....jellybean is a Looney.

Mr. Looney to you Smokes !biggrin.png

• Like 1

Would have been a smash and grab though, especially if Newcastle scored that one in the dying minutes

Yes they had a plan defended very well and could have pinched all points at the end, fair play to them, we really need a cutting edge up front Rooney is not a one up top striker, can we swap him for Aguero.

• Like 1

Would have been a smash and grab though, especially if Newcastle scored that one in the dying minutes

Yes they had a plan defended very well and could have pinched all points at the end, fair play to them, we really need a cutting edge up front Rooney is not a one up top striker, can we swap him for Aguero.
silly, no can do never. We lock Aguero up at night so nobody can get to him
  • Like 1

After 15 mins you could be excused for thinking United might score 5. After another disappointing offside ruling for Rooneys goal it was domination withoutthe cutting edge.

Rooney as have been saying for ever should be in the engine room not up top. Hernandes when he came on looked far sharper but asking someone to change a game in the last few minutes is a bit much ,yes he has done it before but lets see him start up front and Rooney tucked in behind.

The team certainly has a better look about it despite criticism Blind is doing ok and Smalling has gone to another level.Shaw and Matteo look to have cemented their places and Rojo when fit is an option at left side CB its not all doom and gloom but its 2 points lost

• Like 1

I watched that match last night.

Memphis £25M - Sterling £49Mlaugh.png

I watched that match last night (Saturday 22nd)

Memphis £25M - Sterling £49M. Looks about right!

Continuing the tour a strange places I fetch up at on match night, watched it at Paddy Rice in Phnom Penh. Lots of ABU's among the tourists (of many nationalities) we had fun!

Mind you I tried to watch it at Riverside bar in PP first. Me and another guy were clearly engrossed and the barman came up after 10 minutes and changed the channel without as much as a by your leave. I chucked a dollar on the counter for a beer I had half finished as I marched out, over-shouldering a hail of insults as i went. I left them with $15 of ordered food in preparation too. Yes I know you are supposed to be polite and non-confrontational in Asian culture. Sod that - always makes me feel better and that's what mattersthumbsup.gif

Gonna have to trawl the 24 hr taxi-girl bars on Tuesday morning for a TV (Arsenal/Liverpool). It's a pain but has to be done!

Spot on mate, I just don't understand Lvg at times, he doesn't like high risk players who take chances maybe, and that bringing on Valencia with 10 mins to go <deleted> we needed to go all out attack, Newcastle did not really want to come out of there own half, we should have gone 3 at the back and brought Herrera on.

Spot on mate, I just don't understand Lvg at times, he doesn't like high risk players who take chances maybe, and that bringing on Valencia with 10 mins to go <deleted> we needed to go all out attack, Newcastle did not really want to come out of there own half, we should have gone 3 at the back and brought Herrera on.

I can only think he has "issues" with the guy. Regardless, its damaging to the team.

He also needs to sign a striker that Rooney can sit in behind. If this current situation carries on he'll lose confidence.

I can only think he has "issues" with the guy. Regardless, its damaging to the team.

He also needs to sign a striker that Rooney can sit in behind. If this current situation carries on he'll lose confidence.

Rooney,s ass is big enough now without him "sitting behind" anyone whistling.gif

and yes Herrera should be starting thumbsup.gif

not convinced about Mata sorry

Isn't it glaringly obvious to everyone bar van Gaal that he should be playing Herrera. This guy was the spark you needed last season to take a top four slot and now he's being left out again. he'd add a greater tempo to the side which is one of the primary needs from what i saw.

tulips is on another planet, [snipped]

tulips has been flip flopping since day 1, and you are now smelling the stench coming from [snipped]

the mad dutchman has elbows felleni at his disposal next match, lump it up ROUTE ONE to the tosser,get some scraps there in the mixer and we will be be FANTASTICcheesy.gif

had mata on wing where he useless as all fluff, pedro should have been there cheesy.gif got the weakling kid in the hole,rooney at the top????chico as your number one striker if rooney plays in the hole,that hardly a boost

this raving manaic is a dutch ron atkinson,and a dave sexton chess board formations clone

happy 1970-80 days are here again, never had it so goodbiggrin.png let it continuelaugh.png

Edited by mrbojangles
leave out the name calling please

tulips has been flip flopping since day 1, and you are now smelling the stench coming from [snipped]

the mad dutchman has elbows felleni at his disposal next match, lump it up ROUTE ONE to the tosser,get some scraps there in the mixer and we will be be FANTASTICcheesy.gif

had mata on wing where he useless as all fluff, pedro should have been there cheesy.gif got the weakling kid in the hole,rooney at the top????chico as your number one striker if rooney plays in the hole,that hardly a boost

this raving manaic is a dutch ron atkinson,and a dave sexton chess board formations clone

happy 1970-80 days are here again, never had it so goodbiggrin.png let it continuelaugh.png

Whatever med your taking isn,t doing much good whistling.gif

• Like 1

LVG has gone Mourinho. Score an odd goal from time to time and rely on the defense to gather points. Actually worked well enough last season to get into the CL playoffs.

Boring as watching grass die.

The whole De Gea/Valdez circus is bizarre.

LVG is like your eccentric uncle who manages to get things done while still being crazy as a hoot owl.

• Like 2

Whatever med your taking isn,t doing much good whistling.gif

take a box of tranqualizers, before u post next

you certainly need them