Manchester United

redrus

You forgot..."Once upon a time...and they all lived happily ever".

I bet you wish you had history like that, and we are living very happily even with the turid rubbish we have to watch now.

• Like 1

they have got used to years of mediocrity

And I think it's time you lot have to get used to it tongue.png

Yep agreed, the only quibble I've got with what you say is where's this 'lot' your talking about? Seems the supposed biggest and bested' club when it comes to a little down turn ain't quite as well supported as one would have thought ..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

That may well be so-no club has a divine right to keep winning year after year,the league would become boring if that were to happen.

As a kid in the 60,s I watched Burnley as well as United,in those days football was a sport and Burnley built a very good side without having to spend money... they recruited a lot of there players from the north-east and gave United a panning on more than one occasion, but now small clubs like this cannot compete (sadly) against the "big boys" as money and greed have taken over football and its no longer a sport anymore.sad.png

The situation at City at the moment is disgusting (not for the first time) and I feel for Pellegrini trying to do a job with all the speculation regarding a replacement allready being lined up,but then this is the club that sacked Peter Reid when they were fourth in the table.

• Like 2

I bet you wish you had history like that, and we are living very happily even with the turid rubbish we have to watch now.
I can honestly say that there's nothing I envy about ManU.
Now what has envy got to do with history?.
  • Like 2

Now what has envy got to do with history?.

I'll rephrase my comment then. No I don't envy or wish City had ManU's history.

]

Bring back SAF!!

Bloody hell smokie he got enough stick on here before from the ABU,s ..............don,t put him through that again whistling.gif he,s happy being with his missus now........ time to move on and give another team the chance of a bit of glory.

We will return however thumbsup.gif

Good. [emoji6]

redrus

• Like 1

"We'll never go 26 years without the title" - Van Gaal.

1967 TO 1993 = 26 YEARS....Well in Dopey clap2.gif biggrin.png

It is nearly 100 days until you lot pass the 26 years and go past how long we had to wait between titles, it will be party time in Manchester believe me!!.

And lvg means go 26 years again numpty I am sure he is well aware about how long we had to wait and how your lot gloated about it along with the 18-7 banners.

Here you go Nev ;-)

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2015/oct/15/liverpool-failure-recapture-glory-days

]

• Like 1

Liverpool "won consecutive League championships in 1922 and 1923, but did not win another trophy until the 194647 season. .."

Football is cyclical, no team can consistently stay top/win everything, most of the big teams have lean or even bad periods; football in my life time alone illustrates this. ,

• Like 1

That may well be so-no club has a divine right to keep winning year after year,the league would become boring if that were to happen.

As a kid in the 60,s I watched Burnley as well as United,in those days football was a sport and Burnley built a very good side without having to spend money... they recruited a lot of there players from the north-east and gave United a panning on more than one occasion, but now small clubs like this cannot compete (sadly) against the "big boys" as money and greed have taken over football and its no longer a sport anymore.sad.png

The situation at City at the moment is disgusting (not for the first time) and I feel for Pellegrini trying to do a job with all the speculation regarding a replacement allready being lined up,but then this is the club that sacked Peter Reid when they were fourth in the table.

but then this is the club that sacked Peter Reid when they were fourth in the table.

When was that then???

Never happened!

Get your facts right in order to make your point..... its not that difficult

BBC 5 Live suggested that Paul Scholes's heavy criticism of LVG and the team's style is him acting as a mouthpiece for others who have to keep schtum ( SAF). Interesting.

Looking at that game.....I have to say I have never seen Gigs look so worried since his brother came home an hour early from work...........coffee1.gif